The Mutant.

The Protector

Somewhere in a secret lab.....

A man is waking up from his sleep. He looks around and see his friends is still unconscious. They are trapped in a cage. "Where am I?" said that man. A mysterious man come with his face is covered with a mask. "Finally. After years I waiting for you." said that man why laugh evilly to show that he is evil.

"Let me go." said the trapped man.

"Nope!" said the mysterious man and leave.

The trapped man wakes his friend up.

"Wake up! hyung" said that man.

"Jonghyun?" said one of his friends.

"It is me." said that man whose name is Jonghyun.

Jonghyun then waking up all his friend. Well, there just five people who are trapped including him so it is not hard. "Onew hyung!" said Jonghyun. Onew looks at Jonghyun. "We must find a way to escape." said Jonghyun. "That obvious!" said Onew.


Meanwhile.....

The protector are fighting a robber. "This person strong." Taejoon said while wiping his sweat. 

"Needles Attack!" said that robber while shoot needles from his hand.

The three Protector barely dodge it. "Where he got that power?" Jaehyuk said while throwing fireball. The robber just catch the fireball and throw it back to them. "Rock Shield" said Jaehyun and the fire evaporates.

"Let's use a combo attack." said Jaehyuk.

"Ok! Rock Golem!" said Jaehyun while making a human sized golem.

"Fire Ball!" said Jaehyuk while summoning fire ball at the golem's hand.

"Needles Attack!" said the robber.

Taejoon uses his wind and takes all the needles and throw it back to the robber. "Go!" said Jaehyun. The golem punch the robberwhile throwing fire ball at the robber. The Robber is defeated and arrested. The crowd cheer for them. "Lee Jaehyuk!" Jaehyuk said. "Kim Jaehyun!" Jaehyun said. "Lee Taejoon!" Taejoon said. "We are the protector!" three of them left after saying their name.

"WOW!" said Jonghyun who was nearby.

"Damn! My mutant lose!" said the mysterious man from earlier who see it from his computer.


Krystal is sitting at the park while taking a fresh air and looking at the people who enjoying their time there happily. "If only I have a family." she thought to her herself while reminding her time with Sehun years ago. Then, She see someone who looks like Sehun. He try to chase that man but that man is walking quickly.

"Is that Sehun?" she thought.