His father's secret

The Protector

Jonghyun was playing with the children. "Why oppa didn't go to the city like other?" a girl asked. "Yeah, why hyung only stays here?" a boy asked.

Then, one of his friend call him.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Friend: You must come to the city.

Jonghyun: Why?

Friend: There are a festival in the city. This festival are they want to find people to work.

Jonghyun: I will tell my mom.

Jonghyun tell his mother about it. "No! You cannot go!" Jessica said. "Why?" Jonghyun asked.

About 20 years ago.....

Kim Jonghyun and his friend are hunter. They hunt werewolves, vampires and other creature. One day, he and his friend found werewolves from space and become their friends.

One of the wolves, named kris bite his friend, Minho's hand. Minho become a wolf. A werewolves named Kai, gives Minho a water to cure him and Minho become normal again. Jonghyun and his friend drink the remaining to taste it.

After the werewolves gone to their planet, Jonghyun and his friends suddenly get superpowers. Jonghyun can jump higher, run faster and become stronger than ordinary human.

One day, Jonghyun and his friend go to the city. Suddenly, they saw a house with fire. Jonghyun friend, named Onew use his fire power to control the fire. Minho use his water power. The people in the house was saved. During that time, Jonghyun found Jessica and fall in love. After a few month, they get married and moves to a village.

One day, Onew called him and want to meet him. Jonghyun leaves jessica and go to the city. He become a policeman with his friends. He and his friends was dead while fighting a powerful enemy. The enemy also has super power but then arrested when he suddenly become weak.

Jessica gave birth to a boy and named him Kim Jonghyun like her husband. Jonghyun inherits his father power.

End of flashback