Different

The Protector

Kim Jonghyun is a 10 years old boy. He has no friend because he is different from other. He lives with his mother after his father was dead.

One day, he see some children playing football.

Jonghyun: Can I join you?

Children: No!

Jonghyun: Why?

A child: You are different from us!

Then, their leader named Park Jinhyun come. "You looks ok, try kicks this ball." he said. Jonghyun kicks the ball far away.

"We cannot play anymore, I never play with you anymore!" Jinhyun said. He and his friend go from that place.

Jonghyun go back to his house and hug his mother, Jung Sooyeon a.k.a Jessica.

Jessica: Why you crying?

Jonghyun: Why I am different than everyone? Why I'm stronger than an elephant, can jump very high and can run faster than leopard?

Jessica: I will tell you when the time is right.

Jonghyun: Why?

Jessica: It is about your father.

Jonghyun: Dad? Why with him?

Jessica: It is nothing! I have prepare dinner, let's go eat.

Jessica takes Jonghyun to the table and eat together.

10 years has passed.....

All in his age is going to the city to study or work, but he just stay in the village and play with children. Jessica don't let him go to the city because afraid he will die like his father.

Jonghyun see a cat on a tree. "Hyung! help that cat!" a boy said. He go to that tree and grab the cat. He brings the cat down. "Hyung so great!" a boy said. "Well." Jonghyun said. He is friendly with the children.

He was waiting the day he can moved from the village. "Jonghyun!" Jessica called him. "Yes mom?" Jonghyun said. "Let's eat dinner." Jessica said.