The Black Man

The Protector

Jonghyun accidentally meets Taejoon when he wants to meet his friend, Jisuk.

Taejoon: Your name is Kim Jonghyun right?

Jonghyun: How did you know?

Taejoon: We are the same.

Jonghyun: What you mean?

Taejoon: Wind. *then they feel wind blowing.*

Jonghyun: You have power too?

Taejoon: Yeah, by the way, I'm Lee Taejoon. My father name is Taemin and my mother name is Naeun.

Jonghyun: Why you tell me all this?

Taejoon: I want you to join The Protector.

Jonghyun: I don't want to join.

Taejoon: Okay then.

Taejoon leaves Jonghyun. Jonghyun quickly go to meet his friend. "Why you late?" Jisuk asked. "I'm sorry." Jonghyun said. "My friend want to make a party. The theme is superhero, so we must wear a costume." Jisuk said. They go to mall to buy some clothes.

Jonghyun walks around the mall to find clothes. Then, Jisuk's phone ring. He answers the phone. "Jonghyun, I need to go now. Sorry!" he said. "Okay." Jonghyun said.

He suddenly get an idea. He buys a black shirt and a black trousers. He also buys a black mask. "Finally, I will become a good superhero."


At a lab.....

Taejoon tells his friends. "He decline your offer?" Jaehyuk said. "Yes." Taejoon said. "Let him do what he wants with his life" Minhyuk said.

Then, their computer shows a scene of a burning building.

They are in shock. "Let's go!" Jaehyun said. "Okay hyung!" Taejoon said. They go to the city using their super car created by Taejoon.


At the city.....

Jonghyun who just bought his black cape is wearing it to the party. On the way to the party, he saw a burning building. He wears his mask and enter the building. "Help!" he heard a voice. He go to the voice. He saw a woman. "Help!" she said. Jonghyun help her.

He takes the woman out. "My son.....My son is still inside!" that woman said. Jonghyun enter the building and saw a boy at second floor. He use his super jump to go to the second floor. "Follow me!" Jonghyun said. "Okay!" that boy said. Jonghyun takes the boy to the ground floor and get out from the building. He is running after saw The Protector's car.

The protector get out from the car. "Are everybody save?" Jaehyuk said. "Yes!" that woman said. Minhyuk uses his power to remove the fire. "It is done." Minhyuk said. "Is someone coming here?" Jaehyun said. "The Black Man." the boy said. "Black Man?" The protector said together. "Yes, because he is wearing black." the boy said.