An old friend

The Protector

Jonghyun wakes up and go to the kitchen and found a note.

"I am meeting my friend-Krystal."

Jonghyun sigh. He always alone in the morning. He made a decision to breakfast at a cafe. He go wandering around the city to find a cafe and he is finally found a cafe. He is enter the cafe and order some food and a tea.

After eating, he go to shopping mall to buy some things.

At a park.....

Krystal and her friend, Sulli are talking about their memory. "I hope I can meet Kai again!" Sulli said. "Yeah, I hope we can meet the one that we love." Krystal said.

Then, Sulli's phone ringing.

Jonghyun are going out from a store. "Finally, I got this movie's DVD." he said without knowing that Minhyuk and Taejoon are watching him. "I just see him as a normal person." Minhyuk said. "I sense some weird feelings about him." Taejoon said. "Maybe you fall in love with him." Minhyuk said. "I am not a gay." Taejoon said. "But your face looks like a girl." Minhyuk said.

At the park.....

Sulli's phone ringing again. She answer the call but nobody answer. "I think someone is playing with me." Sulli said. "Maybe it is just someone who call a wrong number." Krystal said. "Maybe you are right." Sulli said. "Anyway, let's go shopping." Krystal said. "Let's go!" Sulli said. They take a taxi and go to the mall.

At the mall.....

They are happily shopping then, Sulli stops and shocked. "What happen?" Krystal asked. "Kai?" Sulli said when she saw a man who was walking passing them. "I don't think he is here." Krystal said. "Maybe it is just my imagination." Sulli said.

That man looks at Sulli and Krystal from far away. "You are still beautiful!" he said.