The four mysterious person

The Protector

Jonghyun wakes up early that morning. "I want to see the city." he said. After breakfast, he go to the city to looks the environment. "There are many cute girl." he said. Then, he see four men walking together and have a weird feeling. "Who are they?" he thought to himself.

The city is calm until he hear a scream.

A woman is screaming when she see a burned house. "What?" Jonghyun said. He trying to help but he can't because he promise his mother. Then, he see one of the four mysterious man come. "Fire Control!" that man said. The fire become smaller. "Water Splash!" the other man said. The fire is gone. Everyone thanks them. "My name is Choi Minhyuk, he is Lee Jaehyuk" the man that use water said. "We are the protector" they said. Then, they go with their friend. Jonghyun asked a man who was standing beside him. "Who are they?" he asked. "They are the who who protect the city. They love saying their name after help people." that man said.

Then, Jonghyun's phone is ringing.

Jonghyun: Hello?

Jessica: This is your mom.

Jonghyun: Why mom? Is something happen?

Jessica: It is nothing, I just miss you

Jonghyun: I miss you too mom.

Jessica: How your aunt, is she good?

Jonghyun: Yeah, she is good.

Jessica: Ok, I will call you later, bye!

Jonghyun: Bye!

Jonghyun continue his journey. "This city is huge." he said. Then, he hits a man. It is one of four mysterious men. "I'm sorry!" Both of them said together. Both of them feel something strange to each other. "Hi!" Jonghyun said and go. "I must tell the other." that man thought to himself.

At a lab.....

Lee Jaehyuk and his friends are waiting someone. Then, a man appear. "Hi, sorry because I'm late." a man named Lee Taejoon said. "You always late." a man named Kim Jaehyun said. "Anyways, I found a suspicious man, I think it is Jaehyuk hyung's father's friend's son." Lee Taejoon said. "What?" all of them said.