Chapter Seven.

Idol's Love Story Two

Kikwang’s POV..

Doojoon and Kikwang were silent in the car. Neither one of them spoke anything about the incident just now. Doojoon did felt disappointed with Kikwang’s actions but he doesn’t want to say anything for now as he wants Kikwang to calm down and think back of the actions that he did just now. “Why did Hyosung ran towards him, eventhough I was there? Why does she looked so concerned with his condition? Why?”. Kikwang who looked so bothered at that point of time can’t help but to ask himself all that questions without realizing that he’s saying it out loud. Doojoon looked at Kikwang and can’t help but to feel bad for eventhough he’s still disappointed with him. “Kikwang ah..”. Doojoon slowly tried to talk to Kikwang. “I don’t get it.. Why must she do that infront of me? She really cares about him so much that she totally forget about me now?”. Kikwang asked himself again. “Kikwang ah.. I want you to calm down first dude.. Stop doubting Hyosung like that. She did nothing wrong and in fact she didn’t know what’s going on between you and Joonie hyung.. Calm down dude..”. Doojoon tried his best to calm Kikwang down. Kikwang closed his eyes and ruffled his hair. He’s just so confused right now and he doesn’t know what to do. He called Hyosung just now but Hyosung didn’t even looked at him and when he tried to run after Hyosung, Doojoon stopped him and told him that it’s better if he were to let Hyosung relax her mind first at it’s just not the right time to talk things out yet. After thinking for a moment Kikwang agreed to Doojoon as Hyosung is just not at the right mood at that time and things might get worst if he were to force things out. Once they reach their dorm, Kikwang went straight to his room. Doojoon just let Kikwang be and instead he went to the kitchen as that dry throat of his needs to be freshen up with water right away. “Oh!!! Kamchagiya!!!”. Doojoon felt like his heart just jumped out for a second there when out of nowhere, Dongwoon was already standing beside him when he just finished drinking his water. “Deo meohaneungeoya jinja!! Aiisshh!!”. Doojoon hit Dongwoon’s back as he was really shocked at that moment. “Ahh hyung! Apayo hyung.. Mianheyo! I didn’t know you’re gonna be this shock.. I just wanna know how’s Kikwang hyung? How’s Hyosung noona? Is everything fine?”. Dongwoon felt bad for making Doojoon shocked because he didn’t mean to do that at all. Doojoon calmed himself down and he can’t help but to feel bad for flipping out on Dongwoon. “Aniya.. He’s fine.. I guess.. You know how he is right? Even if he’s not fine, he’ll still say that he’s fine.. Aigoo..”. Doojoon massage his head which starting to feel a bit heavy maybe because he didn’t get enough sleep. “Gwaenchanayo hyung?”. Dongwoon looked concerned. “Aniya.. Gwaenchana.. I think I need to rest now.. Go in your room and sleep Dongwoon ah.. We’ll talk about Kikwang again tomorrow..”. Doojoon pat Dongwoon’s back and slowly went in his room. Once he went in, he saw Kikwang typing something on the phone. He knows that obviously Kikwang is messaging Hyosung. Doojoon just let him be and lie down on his bed. “Doojoon ah.. Gomawo..”. Doojoon who was about to doze off, suddenly woke up when he heard his name being mentioned. He looked at Kikwang who’s still busy typing on his phone. He wanted to say something to Kikwang but because he was already too tired, he ended up falling into a deep sleep without saying anything to Kikwang.

The next day..

“Kikwang punched Joonie hyung? Kikwang? Our Lee Kikwang? Our pabo Lee Kikwang?!”. Junhyung threw his towel directly on Yoseob’s face as his voice is getting louder after every question and considering Kikwang is still asleep, the five of them who already woke up early didn’t want to make any noise and wake Kikwang up. All five of them are now in Junhyung and Dongwoon’s room as Doojoon purposely woke all of them up to tell them what happened yesterday and to also update them on how Kikwang’s feeling now so that they won’t trigger him on any sensitive questions later. “Wow.. I didn’t know Kikwang can go to that extent.. I’ve never seen that side of him before..”. Hyunseung who’s lying down beside Dongwoon, spoke up. “So, how’s Kikwang feeling now? What’s going on between him and Hyosung now? They’re okay?”. Junhyung asked Doojoon. “Meolla.. Hyosung looked really disappointed yesterday because of what Kikwang did.. Even when Kikwang called her, she didn’t even turned around and looked at him.. That’s how disappointed she is..”. Doojoon told them. “Aigoo.. Ottoke? Are we just going to sit down and watch them like that? Should we at least talk to Hyosung and say that all this is a misunderstanding?”. Yoseob is already so concerned by this matter. He felt bad for both Kikwang and Hyosung because they have to go through an episode of drama in their relationship yet again. “Andwae! Deo micheoso? It’ll make things even worse than it already is..”. Doojoon disagree with Yoseob’s idea. “Yah let’s just not do anything.. All that we can do now is to support Kikwang in whatever decision that he thinks is right for him.. If he wants our advice, we’ll give him.. If he wants our support, we’ll give him that too.. He knows what he should and should not do.. Let’s not make him stressed out even more..”. Junhyung told s. All of them nodded in agreement. “Geundaeyo hyung, shouldn’t we at least warn Hyosung noona about Joonie hyung?”. “What is he planning to do Dongwoon ah?”. All five of them turned their attention to the door and froze. Kikwang, who looks so disorganized is standing there, looking straight at Dongwoon and waiting for his answer. Dongwoon who was obviously shocked at first somehow felt relieved after that because finally, the time has come for him to tell Kikwang everything that he knows about Lee Joon and his plans.

End of Kikwang’s POV..

 

“Mianheyo oppa.. I didn’t know Kikwang was going to attack you like that.. In fact, I didn’t even know he’s going to be that upset.. I just don’t understand why he’s acting that way..”. I looked down and felt somewhat embarrassed because Lee Joon oppa who obviously did nothing wrong, ended up getting dragged into this situation. “Aniya Hyosung ah.. I think Kikwang have his reasons for doing what he did.. Anyway, I’m fine.. So it’s okay..”. Lee Joon oppa told me while his right hand is still holding on to the ice pack and he dab it on his lips once in a while. “Even if he has his reasons, he doesn’t have the right to punch you, or anyone else even when he can’t control his emotions.. That’s just not right..”. The moment when I saw Kikwang punching Lee Joon oppa just now, I can’t help but to notice a different side of him. A side that I didn’t knew he even had. The Kikwang that I know all this while is a very patient, caring, sweet and loving guy. Where did that guy go? I don’t know whether I should blame him or understand him in this situation because I know that it’s my fault for telling him about Lee Joon oppa coming to visit me but like I said before, why would it even be a problem for him to do so? This problem can’t be solved till I know what really is going on. I felt my phone vibrating which automatically woke me up from my thoughts. It’s Kikwang, texting me for the tenth time telling me to pick up my phone. ‘I’m sorry Kikwang.. Even if I really want to, I just can’t right now.. I’m too disappointed with your actions that I need some time to digest all this through..’. I told myself. “Oppa.. Are you really okay now? Looking at the time, it’s already really late now and I really gotta go.. You’re fine with that right?”. I asked Lee Joon oppa because it’s already 3.30 am now and I have to get back to my dorm. “Oh.. Geurae.. I’m fine now.. It’s okay Hyosung ah.. Oh wait.. How are you going to go back?”. Lee Joon oppa asked me. “My manager oppa’s going to be here in 5 minutes.. Don’t worry oppa.. You take care and have a good rest.. Don’t have to see me out oppa.. I’m fine..”. After saying goodbye to him, I walk my way out of his agency and just in time, my manager oppa is already waiting for me in his van. I went in my van and the only thing that I want to do right now is to relax my mind and with that, I took a quick nap before I finally reached my dorm.

The next day..

I woke up and the first thing that I did is to check my phone which is already like a daily routine for me. Out of 110 KaTalk messages, 50 were from Kikwang and the amount of missed calls that I get, let’s just not get into that shall we? I read every KaTalk messages that Kikwang sent me and I don’t even know why I suddenly got emotional and my tears ended up rolling down my cheeks while I’m reading all his messages.

KaTalk conversation..

Kwangie: Love, please.. Pick up my call..

Kwangie: I’m really sorry.. I know you’re disappointed in me right now but please, let me just explain to you what happened..

Kwangie: Hyosung, please.. I’m begging you.. Don’t do this to me.. Please..

Kwangie: Please pick up the phone love.. Please! Give me a chance to explain and then if you don’t want to see me anymore, I won’t force you to do so, love.. So please, just pick up my calls for now..

I’m already crying my heart out right now. Is this yet another obstacle that we have to face because if it really is, I’m not prepared to go through it all over again. Trust me when I say that I wanna pick up his calls and reply to his text so badly but this mixed up feelings that I’m currently facing is preventing me from doing so. I’m mad at myself right now. I’m mad at myself for not being strong and fight this feelings that I have at that moment. I kept on typing and deleting in the reply box till I decided to send the last message that I made up my mind on.

Me: Yes, I am disappointed in you.. I really do.. I don’t want to answer your call right now so I hope you can respect my decision on that.. Let’s just relax our mind for now and give me time to think about all this through.. I’m still shocked and taken aback by all this.. Give me time.. That’s the only thing I need from you right now..