Chapter Eleven.

Idol's Love Story Two

I kept on changing the channels on the tv as there is no programme that caught my attention. I was already so curious as to what Sunhwa’s going to tell me but looks like I still have to wait till she get back. “KaTalk!”. I looked around from my phone and then I remembered it was in my room just now.

KaTalk conversation..

Lee Joon oppa: Annyeong Hyosung ah.. Bappa? Can we meet? I have something to talk to you about..

I read the message that I just received again. Lee Joon oppa wants to meet me? What does he want to talk about? Looking at the situation now, I don’t think I should meet Lee Joon oppa for the time being till this matter is solved but, if I don’t meet Lee Joon oppa, it’s going to be hard for me to know what’s going on and what is he trying to do, right? I let out a sigh before I heard another notification came in.

Lee Joon oppa: I guess you’re busy now.. It’s okay.. Once you’re free, please call me.. We need to meet as this matter involves you and Kikwang..

‘Kikwang?! What is it about?!’. I started to panic when Lee Joon oppa says that the matter involves me and Kikwang. What is going on? What is he going to tell me? I quickly replied to his text saying that I’ll meet him. We agreed to meet at the place Lee Joon oppa told me. Without thinking for long, I quickly grabbed my bag, put on my shoes and went out.

A while later..

Lee Joon oppa told me to wait for him considering he just finished his schedule and is going to be a bit late. I sat at the bench facing the Han River and tried to calm myself down with the gentle breeze. Han River is the place that had witnessed my dates with Kikwang since before we made it public. I can’t help but to smile, thinking about the days when we came here for our quick dates. Most of the time we’ll just hold hands, walk along the Han River and talk about mostly anything. Kikwang and I love to have our quick dates that way. It’s really therapeutic for us after a whole day or even weeks of facing our hectic schedules and not meet each other. We love to have a simple date together as we find it more meaningful if we could just sit down and talk or even complain to each other about the things that’s bothering us. I sighed. “Han river ah.. I came here alone today.. You must’ve been very disappointed in me for treating Kikwang that way right? I know.. I’m such a stupid girlfriend.. I’m such a stupid girlfriend for not trusting Kikwang when it’s so obvious that we made this relationship worked based on trust.. Even you know that right? I wanna see him so badly now but I know that he’s disappointed in me for not trusting him.. Ottoke?”. I can’t help but to cry my heart out. This is just too painful for me now. I won’t blame anyone but myself. It’s true that this won’t happen if Lee Joon oppa didn’t start it but if I were to always hold that trust in whatever circumstances that I gotta face, I won’t have to face all this now.

I may not be a romantic guy cause I’m confessing my feelings on KakaoTalk right now but one thing that I do know and am sure of is my feelings towards you. Since the first day that we met at the hallway, well to be honest though, I’ve been wanting to meet you since your debut but couldn’t get a chance to do so. The moment that I heard that I’m gonna be on ‘Oh! My School’, I went crazy and my members are my witness. I’m glad that we exchanged numbers cause if we didn’t, I don’t think we are this close now. The past few months have been amazing for me cause my wish of getting to know you finally came true. Having conversations with you although it’s on KakaoTalk is the best moment ever and don’t even get me started on having a real conversation with you on the phone and hearing your voice. I know that this is not gonna be an easy path for us because we can’t date like how normal couples do but if you are willing to walk together on this path with me, let’s make amazing memories and enjoy each other’s company because I really do love you Jeon Hyosung. Will you be my girlfriend?

 

“Do you remember what I told you on KaTalk? Before I asked you to be my girlfriend, I told you that we’re not gonna be walking on an easy path and if you are willing to walk on this path with me, let’s make amazing memories together and enjoy each other’s company because I really do love you? You said yes right? Which means, you are willing to walk with me on this path.. I wouldn’t have ask you to do so if I’m not confident about it ya know? Right now, this is one of the many obstacles that we’re facing and if you’re not strong enough to face this, how are you gonna face the rest of the obstacles? Are you gonna leave me alone to face it?”.

 

“Yeah.. I mean since the very first time that we decided to be in a relationship, we know what are the things that we have to face.. I mean we are still normal human beings who are in a relationship together but the only different thing is that, people gave their attention more to us because of our job and we’re just so mentally prepared for that that I think that made us be where we are now..”.

 

“Well not really.. Like I say, we are normal human beings and we do have a clash of thinking or conflicts from time to time but it’s all about trust and that’s what Hyosung and I always worked on first.. I mean, it’s not fun to be in a relationship where it’s perfect all the time.. You gotta have that conflicts or problems from time to time to know how much trust you and your partner have on each other.. It hurts when you experience it but once you work it out together, it adds that spark in your relationship and you’ll realize how much closer you’ll get to each other after that..”.

 

Slowly flashbacks of how Kikwang first started to confess to me about his feelings, the time where he comforted me when our relationship were being revealed till recently about how he talked about how our relationship works on the radio broadcast, came to my mind.

 

“He’s fine eventhough he became quiet after that incident.. But not too worry, because he’s working hard to uncover the truth.. Gidariseyo!”

 

“Geurae.. Whatever that you heard at that time were all true.. Joonie hyung did admit that he likes you and he was hoping that you felt the same way as he did.. But one thing that you should know though, whatever that Kikwang said at that time were not true.. He did not have a crush on you.. He really likes you and you should know the difference between having a crush and liking someone, right? They have two different meanings.. Kikwang told Joonie hyung that he just have a crush on you was because he didn’t want to hurt Joonie hyung’s feelings..”.

 

I looked down on my wrist and remembered the bracelet that Kikwang gave me the night that we had our quick date here, at Han River. It’s the bracelet with the ‘KK’ charms that stands for his initials, which he told me to always put it on wherever I go. He too had the exact same bracelet but, with my initials on it. I touched the bracelet and tears rolled down my cheeks yet again. Why am I so emotional like this? I want to meet him and tell him that I’m sorry but I’m too ashamed to face him. I buried my face in my hands and don’t care about the surrounding anymore.

Kikwang’s POV..

Kikwang went straight to his room once all of them reached their dorm. s who didn’t know what really happened at the practice room just now, wanted to ask him what happened but looking at Kikwang, they know that Kikwang’s not in the right mood to talk about it yet. “Yah.. Kikwang gwaenchana aniya? What happened at the practice room just now? Anybody knows?”. Hyunseung who is worried about Kikwang’s condition asked his other members. They’re all in the kitchen now, trying to find something to eat but they ended up cooking ramen instead. “I think they fought again just now, hyung..”. Dongwoon answered Hyunseung question. “Deo ottoke ara?”. Junhyung’s turned to ask Dongwoon. “I don’t really know if they fought or not.. But I think I heard Kikwang hyung raising his voice to Joonie hyung.. Something like he called out Joonie hyung’s name and then he say he doesn’t care anymore.. Oh! Also something like he lose his respect towards Joonie hyung already because of what Joonie hyung did.. Something like that..”. Dongwoon told his hyungs and quickly put seasoning in his ramen. “Jinja?! Yah Dongwoon ah.. You better don’t joke around..”. Doojoon warned Dongwoon. “Jinjayo hyung! I’m telling you what I heard.. I don’t get anything from creating stories ya know, hyung..”. Dongwoon convinced Doojoon and the rest before he slowly ate his ramen. “Oh! Before I forgot, Hyosung called me just now..”. Yoseob who have been keeping quiet from just now, spoke up. The boys turned their attention to him. “She asked about how Kikwang is and then started to ask about Joonie hyung’s confession during our ‘Oh! My School’ days..”. The boys who obviously knows the story about Joonie hyung’s confession back then, nodded their head and asked Yoseob to continue. “She actually heard about that confession because she was outside our makeup room at that time.. So now, she is wondering whether Joonie hyung still have that feelings towards her which made him act up like this now.. Obviously right now, she’s confused by all this sudden situations that’s occurring and doesn’t know what to do.. And now, I think that she’s starting to feel bad for Kikwang and felt disappointed and mad with Joonie hyung’s actions..”. The boys are all sitting infront of Yoseob by now, listening to Yoseob’s story. “Waahhh! Daebak! Yah, shouldn’t we at least tell Kikwang about this? I think, now, Hyosung is starting to feel bad for Kikwang and that she wants to talk to Kikwang but doesn’t know how to start.. Well, she is the one who told Kikwang that she doesn’t want to answer his calls and texts from him for now.. So, now that she wants to start a conversation with Kikwang, she doesn’t know how to cause it’s kinda awkward for her to do so.. Possible right?”. Doojoon look at each of s. They slowly nodded, agreeing to him. “Geureom, jigeumyo, ottoke hadeyo hyung?”. Dongwoon is asking his hyungs what they should do now because even he is puzzled at the situation now. “Let’s go and tell him.. Kaja!”. Doojoon pulled Dongwoon and the rest of s up from their seat. They went towards Kikwang and Doojoon’s room. Doojoon was about to call out Kikwang’s name when he already opened the door but he stopped when he saw Kikwang talking on the phone. “Oh Sunhwa ah.. Wae?”. All of them looked at Kikwang and wait. “Mwo?!”. They started to get panic when they saw Kikwang’s panic expression. “Yah! Deo shimchakgae.. You’re at your dorm now right? Wait for me.. I’m coming..”. Kikwang hang up the call and quickly grab his hoodie. “Yah Kikwang ah? Wae wae wae?!”. Doojoon stopped Kikwang. “Yah! I can’t explain now.. I gotta go first..”. Kikwang pushed s out of the way and quickly went to get his shoes. “Yah! You gotta tell us dude! We won’t let you go if you don’t tell us.. Lee Kikwang!!”. Yoseob pulled Kikwang’s shirt and stopped him. Kikwang let out a sigh. “Sunhwa just called me and say that Hyosung’s not at their dorm.. Hyosung didn’t have any schedules today and she told Sunhwa that she’s gonna stay in the dorm all day today…”. Kikwang was about to continue when a ‘KaTalk notification came in. He read the message and he looked even more panic now. “Wae?! Wae?!”. Doojoon asked him. It was such a crazy situation that they’re facing that unknowingly, all of them starts to get panic. “Yah! Sunhwa said that she just read Hyosung’s text.. Hyosung say she went out because Joonie hyung wants to meet her..”. Kikwang looked at each of s and felt like the time had stopped. “Yah! Yah! Yah! We’re all going! We’re all going now! Put on your shoes! Pali!!”. Doojoon pushed all s out and they quickly went down to their van.

A while later..

Sunhwa opened the door and was shocked to see that all six members of Beast are standing infront of her. “Oh! Annyeonghaseyo..”. Sunhwa bowed to them and they bowed back. “Hyosung texted you yet? Where is she now?”. Kikwang went in and asked Sunhwa. “Obseo.. Unnie didn’t reply to my text yet.. Yah! Ottoke?! How do we know where she is now?”. Sunhwa is so worried now, her heart is pumping so fast now. It’s already 10 pm and Hyosung still haven’t replied her yet. She already informed Jieun and Hana and they will get back as fast as they could. “Yah.. Let’s all relax for now.. We cannot think if we’re all panic like this.. Let’s think now.. Where is the best place when someone wants to meet and talk? Huh? Any ideas?”. Doojoon is trying to make all of them calm down and slowly think. “Han River! Yah Doojoon ah! Han River! Pali! Pali!”. Kikwang pulled Doojoon out and they all quickly went in the van together with Sunhwa.