Chapter Six.

Idol's Love Story Two

Continuation of Kikwang’s POV..

Beast took a night flight from Japan and they reached Korea at around 2 am local time. Once they went out of the arrival gate, they went straight to their van as all of them were too exhausted and can’t wait to get back to their dorm. Once they’re in their van, Hyunseung and Junhyung already dozed off. Dongwoon is busy trying to beat his high score on his game phone and Yoseob’s listening to some songs with his earpiece while taking a nap. Once they went up the van, the first thing that Kikwang did was to KaTalk Hyosung and tell her that he already reached Korea. As he was busy typing, he heard Doojoon asking him. “Kikwang ah, you’re seriously gonna go meet Joonie hyung tonight? It’s already 2 am.. Yahh, you can meet him tomorrow right? We have a free schedule tomorrow morning anyways..”. Doojoon tried to lower down his voice so as to not disturb the rest of s who are trying to rest. “I already told him that I’m meeting him later and he’s fine with it.. Kokcheong hajima Doojoon ah.. I just wanna have a talk with him.. That’s all..”. Kikwang tried to convince Doojoon that everything will be fine. Doojoon let out a soft sigh. He don’t know why but he doesn’t feel good about Kikwang meeting up with Lee Joon. He don’t want them to have any conflicts or even worse, fight with each other. Doojoon, Kikwang and the rest of the members knows Lee Joon for a very long time so he didn’t want the friendship tie that they’ve made for 5 years, disappear just like that. "Okay fine.. You go and meet him.. Geundae Kikwang ah.. You have to promise me something..”. Doojoon decided to let Kikwang go and meet Lee Joon but with one condition. “Mwo?”. Kikwang looked up from his phone and turned his attention to Doojoon who’s sitting beside him. “Promise that you’ll have a nice and calm talk with Joonie hyung.. No matter how tense you think that the atmosphere is going to be, you have to calm yourself down.. Remember our friendship ties.. Deo arachi?”. Doojoon look at Kikwang with his serious expression. Kikwang can’t help but smile. “Yah deo jinja ukiyeo! You think I’m gonna go for a war with Joonie hyung? I already told you that I’m just gonna go talk to Joonie hyung and ask a few things.. Chill will ya?”. Kikwang laughed. Doojoon looked at Kikwang again and hoping that he meant what he says.

A while later..

Kikwang patiently waited for Lee Joon outside his agency. Considering Mblaq is about to have their comeback soon, they are busy preparing for it that they will have their late nights practicing in their agency’s practice room. Idols are used to being busy till late nights everytime when a comeback is drawing near. Of course it’s exhausting but then, it’s exciting and makes everything worthwhile in the end at the same time. “Kikwang ah!”. Lee Joon was excited to see Kikwang as it has been awhile since they last met. “Oh hyung!”. Kikwang hugged Lee Joon as that’s what they always do when they meet. “Jaljineseoyo hyung?”. Kikwang asked Lee Joon. “Oh.. Jaljineseo.. Deo neun? Ilbon ote? I heard you just got back just now? Aren’t you tired dude? You shouldn’t be here ya know!”. The typical Lee Joon. His clumsiness is not just on-screen but off-screen too. “Eyy hyung! How am I gonna answer all that question at once?”. They laugh it off. “Geundae hyung, how did you know I just got back from Japan?”. Gotcha! Kikwang looked at Lee Joon’s expression and he can’t help but to notice that Lee Joon was quite taken aback by his question. “Oh.. That.. I, well, of course I know! I heard that you just got back.. Who was it from? Woah.. I really have a short-term memory I guess..”. “From Hyosung?”. Before Lee Joon can finish his sentence, Kikwang already cut him off. Somehow, Kikwang can feel his heart rate going faster already. “Promise that you’ll have a nice and calm talk with Joonie hyung.. No matter how tense you think that the atmosphere is going to be, you have to calm yourself down.. Remember our friendship ties.. Deo arachi?”. Suddenly what Doojoon told him in the van just now came to his mind. Kikwang took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Mwo? Hyosung? Did.. Did Hyosung tell you that?”. Lee Joon asked Kikwang. “Yes.. She did.. In fact, she told me everything because there’s no secrets between us.. Look hyung. I don’t mean to be rude nor do I want to accuse you of anything.. I respect you.. So before things get any worse, let me just tell you that whatever that you’re trying to do right now, you should stop. I love Hyosung and she loves me. We’re happy together with our relationship that’s gonna be almost 2 years now.. We went through a lot and by a lot I mean a load of things to get to where we are now.. You being the hyung that I truly respect and also an oppa to Hyosung, I really hope that you’ll support us instead of breaking us.. I truly apologize if whatever that I say now is hurting you but I really don’t have a choice.. I don’t wanna lose the girl that I truly love and…”. “Kikwang ah? What are you talking about?!”. Lee Joon cuts Kikwang off. “What do you mean what am I talking about?! Hyung! You should know what I’m talking about! Why are you acting like you don’t know anything?! What’s wrong with you hyung?!!”. Kikwang really can’t stand it now. He can’t help but to raise his voice to Lee Joon at that moment because emotionally, he just can’t control himself anymore. “Arasso! Arasso! Yah Kikwang.. Look! I think there’s a misunderstanding here.. Seriously.. Calm yourself down first.. Listen! If you think that all this while, I gave all my attention to Hyosung is because I wanna take her away from you, then you are so wrong.. Why would I wanna do that? Why would I wanna hurt my dongsaeng’s feelings? What happen to our friendship ties dude? Seriously.. Calm down! Yes! I admit.. I like Hyosung before this but even you know that right? Arrgghh!!”. “Yah Kikwang ah!”. “Lee Joon oppa!”. Felt like the time had stopped when Kikwang saw Hyosung infront of him, kneeling beside Lee Joon and trying to hold him up after the hit that Kikwang gave Lee Joon.

End of Kikwang’s POV..

 

I felt at ease after I get Kikwang’s KaTalk saying that he just reached Korea. It’s 2 am now and my members and I are still in our practice room and practicing hard for our comeback. We still have a very long way to go in preparing our album and mastering all our new choreography. It is really tiring but you can’t help but to feel that enthusiasm in you especially after you see the final product with your very eyes and that’s when you know that everything that you did before this is all worth it. Hyosung took her phone when she heard a notification came in. It’s Kikwang telling her to text him back in 10 minutes. Hyosung was a bit puzzled because Kikwang never told her to do something like that before but because Hyosung thought that Kikwang was busy or something, she decided to text him back in 10 minutes like how Kikwang told her to. “Unnie, let’s have one last practice and then we can go off after that.. Naneun jinja himdeureoyo..”. I heard Hana calling me after we had our 5 minutes break. I nodded and quickly put my phone aside so that we can be done with today’s practice as I, too, am super exhausted right now. “Yayy! Girls, kaja!!”. Like finally we’re done with today’s practice. We all took our bags and drag ourselves down to our van. Once we all went in our van, everyone was all silence. I took out my phone to look at the time and that’s when I remembered that Kikwang told me to text him in 10 minutes time but looking at the time now, it’s already more than 20 minutes. I quickly text him back and after 10 minutes of waiting, he still didn’t replied me yet. I decided to send a second text just in case he didn’t get the first text. Still, no reply. I started to feel a bit uneasy. It’s a weird feeling that I’m feeling right now and without thinking for long, I dialled Kikwang’s number and waited for him to answer. I dialled again and there’s still no answer. By now, I’m like literally at the edge of my seat because I’m so worried right now. ‘Doojoon!’. That name suddenly came to my mind. Without thinking twice, I quickly dialled Doojoon’s number. “Yoboseyo?”. “Yoboseyo Doojoon ah! It’s Hyosung here..”. I felt relieved hearing Doojoon’s voice. At least I know that they’re all safe. “Dae Hyosung ah.. Wae? What happened?”. Doojoon clearly was shock to get a call from me at this hour. “Sorry to call you at this late hour.. I just wanna check with you if you guys already went back to your dorm? Is Kikwang there?”. I sound like an over-protective girlfriend right now but trust me, I’m not. I’m just in a panic state at this moment. “Yeah we’re all back in our dorm.. Oh, Hyosung ah.. Deo meolla? Kikwang went to meet Joonie hyung.. He said he have something to talk about with Joonie hyung..”. I felt so confused now. Kikwang didn’t say anything about meeting Lee Joon oppa when he texted me just now and now Doojoon told me that he went to meet Lee Joon oppa? What is Kikwang trying to do? “Okay Hyosung ah.. Let’s not panic.. To be honest, I felt uneasy when Kikwang told me that he wanted to meet Joonie hyung.. He was actually trying to talk things out with Joonie hyung because of the recent incidents of him meeting you.. I don’t know if you knew about it though but he was actually so disturbed by what Joonie hyung did and that is by meeting you especially when he was in Japan and you told him that Joonie hyung drop by your agency and all that.. He couldn’t stand it and with that he decided to meet Joonie hyung tonight eventhough it’s already late just to settle this matter.”. I felt like the world just stopped spinning. I can’t believe what I just heard! Why would Kikwang go to the extent of thinking that way? My emotions are all over the place right now. “Doojoon, you have to help me! Tell me where they are now? I need to go and stop them..”. My tears are welling up right now and I don’t even know why they’re welling up. “I think I know where they are.. I can bring you there.. Where are you now?”. I told Doojoon that I’ll be waiting infront of my dorm because he insisted on sending me to where Kikwang and Lee Joon oppa is now because he, himself, am worried of Kikwang and Lee Joon oppa.

Ten minutes later..

“You’re very sure they’re at Lee Joon’s oppa agency now?”. I asked Doojoon. Doojoon who’s driving now, just nodded. I looked out the window to calm myself down. ‘Kikwang ah.. What are you trying to do? You should talk it out with me and not just attack Lee Joon oppa like that..’. I let out a soft sigh. “We’re here.. Oh wait! Isn’t that Kikwang and Joonie hyung? Beoya! Kikwang just punched Joonie hyung!!”. The moment I heard Doojoon say that, both Doojoon and I quickly ran out of the car. “Kikwang ah!”. Doojoon quickly hold Kikwang while I can’t help but to feel bad for Lee Joon oppa and with that, I quickly hold him up from lying on the ground. “Kikwang ah! Deo meohaneungeoya?!! I told you just now to talk this out calmly, didn’t I?!”. Doojoon already raised his voice to Kikwang. “Lee Joon oppa?! Gwaenchanayo?”. I helped Lee Joon oppa up. “Seriously Lee Kikwang, I’m so disappointed in you..”. I looked at Kikwang with my tears rolling down my cheeks and without waiting for Kikwang to answer me, I quickly brought Lee Joon oppa back in his agency as blood is still flowing out from his lips due to Kikwang’s punch. “Hyosung ah!”. I heard Kikwang calling my name but I just can’t look at him right now. I was so disappointed that he did what he did and even if he is not pleased by what Lee Joon oppa did, he shouldn’t have gone to the extent of hitting him, right? I really didn’t expect something like that to happen at all and now that I’m facing this situation, I think I should at least give some space to Kikwang to let him ease his mind and think of what he did.