Promise?

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae's P.O.V.

"Are they going out?" "They look cute together" I always heard a bunch of whispers when Daehyun and I walked through the hallways together.

I smiled, clinging onto Daehyun tighter. We walked past everybody and just smiled crazily.

Well. That was before we saw Taeguk glaring at us. I slowly untangled my arm from his. But Daehyun caught my hand and put it back into place.

"Daehyun.. Has Taeguk talked to you?" I asked.

"No. He kept hitting me and ignoring me whenever I tried to talk to him." Daehyun replied, like it wasn't even important.

My heart dropped.. He ignored him? But Taeguk liked Daehyun so much..

Another day passed and he still hasn't talked to any of us. He ignored other people & they haven't seen him for days.

-----------------------------------------

It was a Saturday and they were both at vocal training. The teacher asked if they could try out a duet.

"I believe I can fly~ I believe I can touch the sky~ I think about it every night and day~ Spread my wings and fly away~"

"Yah. You guys are doing great... Let's take a break!" The teacher exclaimed.

The two boys went outside and sat down on a table.

"Ugh, What time is it?" Youngjae asked.

"It's like 7:38. Why?" Daehyun replied.

"Just asking. Hey. It's already dark..... It's nice. "Youngjae smiled.

The two boys sat back to back on the bench. Youngjae put his head on Daehyun's shoulder, inhaling the mix of the trees and Daehyun's clean scent.

"I like how my head fits on your shoulder, Dae" Youngjae closed his eyes.

Daehyun didn't reply but he rested it on Youngjae's head and sighed. It was like a puzzle. They fit perfectly together.

But Youngjae removed his head, remembering something.

"Hey Dae..."

"Yea?"

"What is a promise to you?"

"Something that is never broken.."

"Ahh.. Hehe. If so, I want to promise you something."

"And that is?"

"Promise me that you will always be mine, oh and I'll always be yours."

"I promise. But promise me that if I ever do something stupid thing forgive me."

"I promise."

Youngjae put his head back on Daehyun's shoulder. Their eyes on the stars, nothing in their minds beside the fact that this was the perfect moment.

"Daehyun... Do you like marvel or dc?"

"Of course Marvel. Who would like DC? Which one do you like?"

"Uh. DC duh."

"What? DC "

"You ."

"Marvel!"

"DC!"

"MARVEL. MARVEL."

"DC DC DC DC!"

The two boys fought and laughed at their silliness.

"BOYS! Come back in! Oh I'll give you a ride home, if you want later~" their teacher was really nice.

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other and held hands..

"Wait. Does this means we are..?" Daehyun asked.

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter