I'm Sorry.

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Youngjae's P.O.V

"JAE! TELL ME. IS IT TRUE? IS IT JAEBUM." He shouted.

Everyone was looking at us but I didn't care, they have no business in this.

I wanted to explain to Daehyun, but I felt like he wouldn't believe me and it wouldn't be okay.... I had no feelings for JB anymore and I realized that yesterday. I couldn't leave him for someone that I just had an on and off crush with. I was stupid to even remember the feeling I had for him.

He dropped a piece of paper and started running. Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Jongup, Junhong and I shouted for him. But he just ignored us. Then I noticed Daehyun was holding something.. Flowers? I picked up the crumbled paper and opened it.

Dear Youngjae,
I know we haven't known each other for that long, but Himchan hyung made me do this. Not that I wouldn't want to.. But Yoo Youngjae I just wanted you to know that I have had the greatest moments with you. Did you know that you were my first love? Haha, you were my first everything. I played my very first pocky game with you haha. I finally tried Kpop because of you (I wouldn't have ever thought about that in a million years because dub step is life.) You were the very first person that I could never live without at least 3 hugs a day :) You were the very first person I kissed, besides my family haha. You are also the very first person who I said 'I love you' to. but I also want you to be my first date to my first homecoming dance. I love you, Yoo Youngjae. Thank you for being mine. - Your stupid lover, Jung Daehyun.

I held the letter close to my heart. I'm sorry Daehyun I didn't meant to hurt you.

When I looked up, I saw them running. I followed and I saw a huge crowd. Why are they clapping? We all looked closely and it was... Daehyun giving flowers to another girl?

Was he this hurt? Was he this hurt to actually ask another person.. And a girl?! But I have no right to be angry. I hurt him first... I have no right.

Tears spilled out and stained my cheeks. I looked at the letter and crumpled it in my hands, into a tiny little ball. I looked up and we locked eyes. I hope he saw how pained, sad and sorry I was... Because I wasn't planning to tell him anything; I wasn't worth it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Hyung, let's go?" Jongup looked at me and smiled. I knew he saw my sadness.. Jongup was always the type of person to just pretend that he didn't know, but he knew. He could read every one of us like an open book.

"Yeah, let's go" Zelo back hugged me and pushed me towards the cafeteria.

I should tell everyone now... About my parent's plans.

I stopped and looked at everyone. "Guys... I need to tell you something.. I'm moving to the U.S in two weeks. My father got relocated to New York. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys earlier...I want to tell th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter