I Finally Found You

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later…


"We are now landing in Seoul, South Korea!" The pilot said.

He fixed his dark brown hair and plugged in his headphones. Youngjae streched his sore arms, almost hitting the person next to him.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He bowed to the person and got his hand carry from the top.

Once he got out of the plane he looks around. The Incheon International Airport, he used to know, now looked different. He sighed and looked for the driver that was sent to pick him up. A loud ring, indicating that he got a text, scared him. Youngjae then looked at his phone.

"Did you get there safetly baby?" A message read. He sighed and started texting the person, "umm yeah I did. But I still can't find the guy who is supposed to pick me up."

He looked around once more and finally found the guy. Youngjae ran to him and started talking to him. The next thing he knows, Youngjae is already at his childhood street.

"Thank you..." Youngjae smiled and got out of the car.

*ring ring*

He glanced at his phone and closed it, hanging up the call. It rung once more before he answered it.

"Hello?" He was pissed.

"Baby... Why are you being like this?" The guy asked.

"Woobin you know damn well why I'm being like this." He rolled his eyes. His ex boyfriend Woobin was being an . After cheating on him with a friend, he's going to beg for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry. Please come back. She got on to me! Don't leave New York with a heavy heart." Woobin pleaded.

"Well I already did... So stop calling me." Youngjae hung up and closed his phone.

Youngjae knocked on the door and his aunt opened it.

"Youngjae!" She shouted. He pulled her into a hug and went inside. Youngjae settled into a room. It was still blank and plain, his room was still the same.

"I'm going to enroll for school,okay? I'll be back!" The brown hair man shouted before closing the door.

Youngjae strolled through his neighborhood and then from the corner of his eyes, he saw a group of girls. He smiled knowing who they were.

"Secret noonas!" He shouted and ran to them.

"Oh my god... YOUNGJAE?! YOO YOUNGJAE!?" They all shouted and ran to hug him.

"It really is you!!!" They started laughing and kissing the missed boy.

Youngjae put up a face of disgust and wiped his face, "ew noona." But suddenly he noticed, they were supposed to be in college, "noona, where are you guys  going?"

"Yah.. We are trying to sneak into a school performance." Hyosung smirked and pulled Youngjae with them. They got to the school and they all saw a bunch of students waiting in line.

"Who's performing?" Youngjae asked. They didn't say anything until he saw a sign. "Best... Absolute... Perfect?" He read. "Who is..." He was startled when someone back hugged him. Youngjae turned and saw a very attractive man with a pale face and black hair. He smiled. "Himchannie hyung~"

Himchan hugged him and shouted, "HE'S OVER HERE!" Himchan then turned to Youngjae and pouted, "you never even told us you were coming back."

Youngjae grinned and hugged him again.

"HYUNG!" Jongup and Junhong shouted. And then a gummy Yongguk was right behind them.

Everyone he wanted to see was there. Everone besides one male, Jung Daehyun.

"Oh my! We have to go!" Himchan yelped and he pushed everyone to the stage.

The lights got dim, and the crowd went wild. Someone was on stage, but Youngjae couldn't see who it was.

"I believe I can fly. I believe I could touch the sky. I think about it every night and day. Spread my wings and fly away~" The man started singing and then the spotlight finally shined on his god-like face.

That's when Youngjae locked eyes with a certain gray headed boy. Jung Daehyun.

Daehyun suddenly stopped singing. He was too shocked, 'Youngjae came back?' He asked himself.

'Well he surely didn't kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter