I Could Never Do That...

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Youngjae's P.O.V.

At lunch we were sitting down near my locker with Yongguk and Himchan hyung. "ya.. is Taeguk still angry?" Himchannie Hyung asked. "I also haven't seen him in like 2 weeks..." Gukkie Hyung added. "Dae.. I'm worried." I rested my head on Daehyun's shoulder. "Why is he overreacting?" Junhong came with Jongup and sat down near us. "Because it's the first time he didn't get what he wanted.. ugh. I honestly don't like him." Himchan rolled his eyes and opened Yongguk's phone to take a selca with everyone. "KIMCHI~" Himchan shouted and everyone posed. I thought about it.... Taeguk always got what he wanted. If he likes a guy, the next week they would just be dating. It was unbelievable and unrealistic.The bell rung and we all went to class. "Does Taeguk have a new boyfriend? That one guy.... Daehyun?" A girl from my 4th period asked. "What?! Where did you get that from?! Of course they aren't dating." I was dumbfounded. "Yah, Youngjae. Are you sure that Daehyun and Taeguk aren't dating?" she asked again. "Yes. I am sure." I glared at her.

"Oh.. because in vocal classes they are always together laughing and then they are always so close...and today Taeguk was all over Daehyun." She told me.

'Wait.. I thought that Taeguk was ignoring him..' My mind was getting dizzy.

"Oh... Really?" I said to the girl.

I didn't get it... Why wouldn't Daehyun tell me that Taeguk was talking to him?

Taeguk talked to Daehyun but not to me? What did I do? I just loved. "yeah.... It was so weird.. because I thought you were going out with him.." She said.

After class, I sighed and grabbed my stuff when the bell rung. It was 5th period, when I waked into class and saw Taeguk crying....

'Should I talk to him? Or should I not?' I was going crazy....

But I decided to talk to him.

"Taeguk... Are you okay?" I slowly asked.

I saw him flinch when I spoke, but still didn't lift his head.

"YOUNGJAE! WHY DID YOU MAKE TAEGUK CRY!" "Such a b*tch" "ugh. Why don't you just go away." The girls from his table started blaming me... What? They didn't even know anything and they were talking bad? .

I sat down in my seat and just pretended to not hear. The teacher wasn't here and it was another useless substitute. When it was free time, they still kept talking. At least I still had Hyuna next to me... But she got up and walked to another table and started talking to another girl over there.

My heart stopped. I had no one near me, and they just kept talking bad. I started to cry... I didn't mean to be such a cry baby.. But it really feels like I'm alone.

"Why are you crying?" Daehyun suddenly appeared.

I refused to look up and just kept staring down....

"Youngjae is so rude. Making Taeguk cry and ugh. I want to beat his up." One of the girls said. 'I didn't even do anything...' I thought to myself.

At that moment, all my tears came fal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter