I'll Be Back..

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's room


Daehyun sighs while he observes his white tux. It was homecoming day... He didn't feel like going, but he also doesn't want to stand up Dasuri. She was a nice girl... He really didn't want to lead her on.


Youngjae's house


"Youngjae,grab the tickets" his mom commanded.
He grabbed the plane tickets and checked if they forgot anything.

'This is really it.... I'm finally going...' He thought, his mind wandering up thinking about his new life, while his heart stayed low & hurt when he thought of all the people he will be leaving.

*ding dong*

He opened the door and it was Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup and Junhong. He smiled and welcomed them in. Youngjae noticed how nice they all looked.

"Hey.. Isn't it homecoming tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah.. Haha. We wouldn't let you leave without a goodbye.." Yongguk said.

"Oh and it's better to be fashionably late." Himchan added, with a hair flip.

They all laughed at Himchan's sense.

"So... You are finally going hyung." Junhong choked out, his tears about to spill.

"Ya! There is no crying tonight! And you shouldn't ruin your eyeliner. That thing isn't water proof." Youngjae shouted.

Jongup started to cry also. Then came Himchan. Yongguk sat next to Youngjae and hugged him.

"Youngjae. Who will help me with my homework now?" He joked.

"Hyung..isn't that supposed to be Himchan hyung's question?" Youngjae laughed.

"Ya! IM CRYING RIGHT NOW. DONT EVEN INSULT MEHH." Himchan sobbed, "my baby is moving! MY SMART BABY IS MOVING!"

"Yah hyung. You guys can still contact me. It's not like I'm going to somewhere where there isn't any signal." Youngjae pouted.

Still Himchan sobbed. And pretty loudly.

"Himchan hyung. Your make up..." Jongup reminded.

"SHIITT. Where is your bathroom!?" He panicked.

They laughed and watched Himchan run to the bathroom.

"So umm can I ask you guys for a favor before I leave?" Youngjae asked the group.


Dasuri's house



"Dasuri! Daehyun is here!" Her father shouted.

Dasuri came out in her yellow corset dress, with her hair up and curled. She was really a beauty (not a nice one though)

"So what are you going to say Daehyun~?" She smirked.

"You.. Look pretty?" He hesitated.

Her smirk turned into a frown. She jumped off the stairs and "fell" on Daehyun.

"Woah... Are you okay?" Daehyun shouted as he caught her.

"Yeah.. I am. Thanks." She smiled.

Daehyun awkwardly coughed and let her go. "Let's go?" Daehyun asked. She grabbed his arm and waved goodbye to her parents.


Youngjae's house



"Bye guys... Have a safe trip! I'll miss you..." Youngjae started crying.

"Hyung.. We are supposed to be saying that to you! I'll miss you hyung!!!!" Junhong sobbed.

They all gave Youngjae one last hug and everyone went their way...

Youngjae looked around one last time.


At the homecoming dance



Yongguk,Himchan,Jongup and Junhong walked up to Daehyun and Dasuri, "Daehyun... Can we talk to you?"

Daehyun looked at them and at Dasuri. She mugged his friends but told them to talk to him.

"What is i-" Daehyun got cut off

"Youngjae is moving to New York." Himchan stated, starting to tear up.

Daehyun looked at them... He couldn't believe it. After all that? Why did Youngjae keep hurting him?

"And... He was going to pick you anyways... He never cheated on you. He was just confused. He had a crush on JB before. But then he figured it out and he knew that you are the one." Himchan choked out.

"THEN WHY DIDNT HE SAY ANYTHING?!" Daehyun was frustrated. But not at Youngjae, but at himself.

Even if they were freshmens in high school, they knew what they had for each other was love. Older people say that they wouldn't know what love is, because they are so young. But they were all wrong.

"When is Youngjae leaving?" Daehyun tried to fight the tears, threatening to come out.

No one spoke.. Daehyun was getting frustrated. Why didn't they answer?

"Please... Tell me... I need to tell him something." Daehyun begged.

"He's leaving.... Right now.." Junhong whispered.

'Right now?' Daehyun thought. How can four words hurt a person so much? Daehyun lost his sense of balance and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter