I Never Meant To Hurt You.

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun's P.O.V.

I walked into the school gates, thinking that it was going to be a normal day... But something seemed off. There is flyers everywhere.

"Daehyun! Are you going to the homecoming dance?" Himchan asked.

I looked at the flyers..

WELCOME TO THE GUNJU HOMECOMEING DANCE

"I don't know.. Should I go with Jae?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm going with Gukkie~ I already found what we are going to wear!" He cheerfully said.

"What should I do?" I asked him.

"Oh! Write a letter and read it to him before you ask him to homecoming." Himchan became an instant fanboy.

"Haha. What should I say? We barely spent enough time together for me to write a letter.. And can't I save that for prom?" I whined.

Himchan flicked me on the forehead and shouted, "of course not! And I'll probably have a better plan by prom~"

I laughed at my hyung and walked with him to the cafeteria. I walked in and I saw Youngjae.

"Jae!" I called.

But he didn't turn around.

"Jae!" I called again.

He was talking to someone but he turned around.  He waved and I walked to him.

I looked to who he was talking to and it was Jaebum. I smiled at him and Jaebum said his goodbyes to us.

"Youngjae. I need to ask you something~ But not now." I said teasingly.

"What is itttt~?" He whined cutely.

"Nope. Secret. I'll just tell you later on~" I smiled at Youngjae's cute pouting face.

Another day passed and I got flowers from the local flower shop. I was going to ask Youngjae at lunch. I even got help from Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung, Junhong and Jongup. I prepared the things inside my locker when someone called me.

"Daehyun ah~" the familiar voice shouted cutely through the hallways.
I turned around to see Lee Dasuri. I have known Dasuri for over 6 years and she was a really good friend. She ran to me and I gave her a hug.

"Ya Jung Daehyun. You never talk to me anymore..." She pouted.

"Huh? Haha you were the one who wouldn't reply to my text messages." I grinned at her.

I pulled out my phone and texted Himchan to get everyone in the cafeteria.

She smiled and her dimple came out. I have always loved her smile, so adorable.

I closed my locker and grabbed the flowers and letter.

"Umm hey. Are you still dating Youngjae?" She looked at me innocently, a bit too innocently.

"Yea.. I am why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter