The Meeting

What Is A Promise To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Youngjae's P.O.V.

"Taeguk Hyung~ look! It's so cool!" I pointed to the DNA from the strawberries.

"Ah yea. It's cool! But ew. It looks so wrong. Haha." Taeguk replied, laughing at how weird the DNA looked from the eye. 

Everyone was cleaning up the messy biology room. There was a crowd and it wasn't pretty. I sighed looking away from the crowd.

"You're stinky..." A guy whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

I flicked my head towards the sound, no one spoke English in this class besides Taeguk and I. 

"Hyung.. I think that guy just called you stinky." I pull on Taeguk's shirt. 

I pouted when he didn't even answer me. Oh welp. It was none of my business to get into this. I ignored it and just went back to my seat.

A day passed and we had a sub. YES! Having a sub in that class was amazing. But then, I couldn't stop thinking about that guy. Hehe, he was pretty cute. 

'Come on.... Ugh. When is it going to end?!' I thought in my head. 

"Hey Hyuna, what time do we get out of this class?" I asked in Korean. 

"11:24... Wae?" She cutely replied. 

I would seriously have a crush on her, but I'm gay. Taeguk was also gay... It was such a wonder how two gay kids met in first grade and haven't started to like each other. I mean I wouldn't want to force myself to like my best friend. UHHH... Yea. That's just weird.

"Nothing~ just asking hyuna. Why are you so cute~?!" I cooed. 

"Ahh.. Oppa. Why are you being like this~" she blushed and I laughed. 

"OKAY. YOU GUYS HAVE FREE TIME~" the substitute said. 

"Yah. Jung Daehyun sit with me~!" Taeguk hyung shouted. 

I pouted. 'He was my best friend, and who ever this Dae-' my thought got cut off as I saw the guy sit next to Taeguk. 

I decided to stand awkwardly. But should I openly flirt with Daemin? Daehyung? I couldn't remember his name but he was cute. Haha. 

'I'll just call him Dae~' I thought in my mind, unknowingly smiling.

Oh well. It looks like Dae was gay too. And he seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter