9. Hurts

Like A Songs

 

-You’ve been thinking about Seunghyun, and looking at the ring, all night long. You remembered when he said he cant wait long so you have to decide it, now, you cant sleep and just think about it, and you started think to ask your bestfriends or your parents-

My head is full of Marriage with Seunghyun now. I think about it so much and I need other advice so I called Yuri and tell her about anything. “soooo, he already proprose to you? i’m happy for you Sekyung-ah!” she said. “ya! Give me advice, I’m happy too but I’m confused” I said. “you’re not loving him?” she ask. “no! I loved him, so much.. but I think its too early for me?” I ask. “love is never wrong, just go with your heart, didn’t your heart tell you yes?” she ask. “yes” I replied. “so, yes then. Congratulations!” she said. I still have to ask someone, it’s a heavy case, I cant just say yes too easy so I called Woobin and tell him anything “hmm, so you’re getting married now? aw it made my heart broke, just leave him” he said. “oppa! I’m serious!” he just make me more confused and just joked around and tell me just to marry him than Seunghyun so I decide to tell my parents, eventhough it will be shocking them but I think this is the best, they will give me the best advice, so I told them. “Seunghyun already propose you?” mom ask. “hmm.. what do you think mom? Dad? Is he the one for me?” I ask them “we don’t know, just you’ll know it, you know your heart the best, we just pray for the best and your happiness, and we think Seunghyun is a nice guy for you too, he didn’t play with you and didn’t want to let you go if he ask you to married” my dad give his best advice, my dad is right, its just me who know my heart the best.

I called Seunghyun as I get back to my room “Hello babe, you’re not sleep yet?” he ask. “hmm.. no” I replied “why?” “I have been thinking about you so I cant sleep” I said. “ah, about our marriage? already decide?” he ask. I nod, not answering him “babe, if you accept me, come to the airport tomorrow at 8pm and go with me but if you're not, just don’t come.. I know you’re come right?” he said. “airport? Where are you going?” I ask. “I didn’t tell you before, I had to take care my father business in China for 2 or 3 years so I have to propose you early, and my dad want me to married soon since he’s old, so yeah.. you know..” he said. “so I will leave korea for that years?” I replied. “no, you just had a few days business vacation with me, about 4 or 5 days, and then we back to Korea and get permission from your parents. “so you’re accepting me?” he ask. “just wait me at the airport” I said as I hung up the phone.

-Honestly you want tell Seunghyun that you accepted it, but Seunghyun told you he have to go to China soon and he want to get your parents permission personally, it touch your heart, you feel melt and want to gave him a little surprise so this event would be very special for you two-

I pack my things, I decide to accept the marriage, as I feel excited by myself I think I will get out to bought a cake for him since it’s still morning, the flight is around 8.30pm and I will get there by 8pm, so I quickly pack my stuff and go out for a while, I went to the Woobin cafe and ordered for a heart shape cake, I look at the rings he gave me again, now I wear it at my finger, I smiling widely just to look at it. “Sekyung-ssi, your order is ready” I hurriedly take the cake and bump into Woobin. “wow, you look great with that smile! I will give you free for that cake then” he said. “seriously oppa? Ah I will just take the most expensive before” I laugh. “ya! That’s the most expensive already!” he laugh. “So, is that for Seunghyun? Today is his birthday?” he ask. “no, its not his birthday, today is the day I accept his proposal. I smiled as I hugged the cake box. “ya! The cake will be ruined! Hmm do you have a little time? I want to be with you for the last time then” he said. “last time? Oppa don’t be ridiculous! What do you mean last time? Where do you think you going?” I pouted. “I mean, before your wedding, before you were somebody else's, I just want to spend your single time” he smiled. I looked at watch, its still 12.30pm so I decided to walk with him for a while. I back home and put the cake to refrigerator and walk with him.

-Woobin felt his heart was thorn when he notice you would accept Seunghyun proposal, his heart is weak, his heart is beating fast and faster, he could feel the pain so clearly but he hold it in and smile at you, he wished it was him, it was him who had you, who hold you until the ends but his desire is fade away right now, you’re gone with someone else, so he decide to spend your time for the last time with him when you’re still single, and maybe the last time for him to live-

We walked to the campsite near our house, there is many of our memories when we’re still a kid. We talked and have a nostalgic moment together. “so, now you’re being Seunghyun’s, you grew up too fast” he said as we lay down at the grass watching the blue sky. “oppa, I will always by your side eventhough I’m married” I said. “it should be me to be your husband then” he said. “do you regret it? You just mocking me, you always told thet I’m ugly but now you’re regretting it?” I ask as I laugh at him “no! its relief I didn’t have such a sleepyhead wife like you” he stuck his tongue, I looked at my watch, its 4pm, I have to prepare everything, “oppa I think I must go now” I said. “okay, go then.. be careful and have a great time with him, don’t be annoying to him” he said. “ya! Are you siding with him?” he just laugh. I waved at him and I walked back home since its near.

-Woobin watching you walked back home, his eyes was teary now, he almost cant look at you again, his heart was thorn apart, he want to run to you, shouting your name and hold you so you cant go anywhere but suddenly he feels heavy and unconscious, everyone is gather at him wanting to help, some girls scream as she looked at Woobin and notice it was Kim Woo Bin who just faint in front of her eyes, you heard it and looked at Woobin, your face suddenly pale as you run to him and screaming-

suddenly I heard a girl scream I turn my eyes and look Woobin is on the ground, what the hell? “OPPA!!!!!!!” I run to him and scream as I saw it’s really him. I took an ambulance and run him to the hospital, I’m so scared, I know he’s weak, I shouldn’t walk with him, his heart was weak and I know it, how fool am I, I just blaming myself as I wait him infront of an ICU, sitting on the floor, about an hour a doctor come out, I looked at him and go towards him “he’s so weak, his heart was stop for a while before, luckily he's being treated fast, he’ll wake up soon” he said. “thank you so much doc” I said as I feel my legs get weak, I shiver so much and my face is so pale, I cant watch him fall like that again.

-You just wait and sat on the floor, there is a chair but you too lazy to notice and search for a chair, everyone is looking at you but you didn’t care, you just kept thinking about Woobin and worrying him, you cant think clearly, you even forget to tell his family, Yuri, or Seunghyun, all you just do is wait, wait and hope for the best result, praying and crying-

I went to his room holding his hand tightly and squeeze it hard hoping for a reaction, but nothing, I cry again. “it’s hurt you know, let go of my hands now” I hear his voice, I looked at him and hugged him “thank you oppa!” I said to him. he smiled. “do you tell anyone?” he ask. “ah oppa I forgot it! Not yet” I replied as I took my phone to called Yuri and Seunghyun, wait Seunghyun? I looked at the time, and its already 7.00pm, I’m late! But I cant leave Woobin like this, there’s no one here, his parents is still in UK. I called Yuri and ask her to come here as fast as she could, and Seunghyun, I called Seunghyun but there’s no answer,I looked at the time again, and it was 7.30pm, I started to panicked. “Sekyung-ah you can go, I’m allright by myself now, you had to run to him” he said. “no, I’m going nowhere oppa” I replied. “don’t lie, I know you, and I know you wait for this moment, I don’t want to ruin your life, I’m okay Sekyung-ah, believe me” he said. I looked at him for about 1 minute and my eyes got teary. I hugged him and run to search a taxi, luckily I take my passport in my bag I carried now.

-Woobin once again let go of you, he just want to hold you tell you not to go but he cant, he cant ruin your happiness, he knows you too well, he know you had the greatest smile when you’re with Seunghyun, he know that Seunghyun is everything for you, but sadly he didn’t know what he needs for himself, he just care about you, not about himself, he loved to doing a things that other people didn’t know it, like his love for you-

I arrived at the airport, now it’s 8.20pm I run to the entrance door of overseas plane, I search and ask a security for a plane going to China, I looked at time again and its almost 8.30 pm I search for Seunghyun but I cant find him, I heard announcement for flight to China is ready to flight, I search again and found him! he’s in the entrance he wear a shoes that I gave him for birthday present las year, he’s waiting for me, I smiled widely and was run to him but I saw a girl is running hugging him, the girl is so pretty, she had a porcelain skin and super silky black long hair. I wonder who is she? I walked to them and I stopped my feet when they’re kissing. My heart is hurt, hurt so much, what is this? I cant help it, I’m still looking at them, hoping Seunghyun didn’t go anywhere else and just waiting for me, but he’s gone.. he’s go with her.. I feel dumb, I don’t know anything. I’m clueless, what is this?

-you saw Seunghyun at the queueing to enter the entrance, you run to him but suddenly you saw him kissing with another girl who just running to him and hugging him, you don’t know who is she, you froze, and start to cry, your eyes got teary and you cant see clearly, you didn’t rub your eyes, you let your tears drowning your face make another people start to gazing you, but you didn’t notice it, Seunghyun saw you, he want to running to you but the girl is holding him, he know you cry but he just left-



Hurts - 2NE1

You wear the shoes I gave you and walk along the streets with her
As if it were nothing, you kiss her
You spray the cologne I gave you and embrace her
You'll probably repeat those promises you made to me with her

It seems that we're already too late
Has our love already ended
Please at least say anything to me
We truly loved each other, can't turn back? 

I'm the only one hurting tonight

Have you changed? 
Am I no longer in your heart now? 
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

You look at my tears as if it were nothing
You continue to talk calmly again
You told me cruely that you couldn't deny
That you had absolutely no attachments or regrets

Are we already too late? Is our love over? 
Even if it's a lie, please tell me it isn't so
I can do better now, though we can't meet again

I'm the only one in pain tonight

Have you changed? 
Am I no longer in your heart now? 
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

You're no longer your old self
Because the you I loved
And the you now are so different
Are you that shocked? 
I just stood and cried
Watching you become further away
No way, I can't recognize
You're not mine anymore

Did you have to change? 
Can't you come back? 
Did you really have to change? 
Can't you come back? 

Did you have to change? 
Can't you come back? 
Why did you have to change? 
Can't you keep loving me? 

Oh, is this the end? 
Am I no longer in your heart now? 
When I, I think about you
It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

It hurts, it hurts
It hurts, ït hurts