10. Cry

Like A Songs

 

-Woobin told Jiyong to help him to pick you up at airport because when Yuri and Jiyong is come to visit him, he had call from airport security telling you had slept in airport and looks sick, he cant reach his model friends since their schedule is hectic, so Jiyong told Bigbang to help him, Youngbae is free so he came to pick you up-

“Morning sir, I come to pick Sekyung-ssi” he tell the security guard. Its already 3am, I heard someone came to pick me up but I don’t know who it is, and I seem didn’t care too. “oh, yeah she is inside, she looks sick and didn’t want to talk so I just called whoever in her phone” said the guard. “thankyou sir” he said. “you’re welcome sir”. “Sekyung-ah, we’re going home okay?” he said. I looked at him, that’s Youngbae, honestly I don’t want him to pick me up since he’s Seunghyun friend, but whatever, i nod and he grab my hand, I followed him to the  car, he opened the door for me and I hop in his car, he start the engine and play some music since it’s a little awkward, I really didn’t want to talk to anybody right now so I just quiet. I start to cry again when Rihanna 'Cry’ is playing, it make me remembered about Seunghyun. “Sekyung-ah, are you okay?” he ask. I didn’t answer him and just nod, I rubbed my tears and force a smile to him, he smiled and I closed my eyes.

We’re arrived at my house, my parents is worried me so much since I didn’t call them and just leave, I bow to Youngbae “thank you Youngbae oppa” I said. “it’s okay, just rest more, you looked tired” he said as he pat my head. I nod and waved at him “be careful oppa”. I’m going to my room and sleep, honestly I really feel tired but I cant sleep, the memories of our love and the accident last night is keep playing in my head, my heart hurt so much, I didn’t want to talk with anyone, I just want to rest, I really tired. My phone rang, I picked it but didn’t look at it, since I’m too lazy to talk so I didn’t greet, I just wait, but there’s no voice, I looked at it and it’s an unknown number. “hello?” I said. But it just cut off. My phone rang again and I pick it up again “hello?” I said. “where are you? are you already home?” it’s Woobin voice, his voice sounds weak and worry. “I’m home oppa, don’t call me, you have to rest” I said. “I..” “don’t worry about me, I’m not a child anymore” I said as I cut his words, I know he will tell me that he’s worried. “o..okay..” he said. “I’ll come to you this afternoon, so just rest okay, I will bought your favourite waffle” I said. “okay don’t lie! I’ll wait!” he sounds excited. I chuckled and I hung up the phone. Since I cant sleep I just take a shower and clean the house, I just want to keep myself busy so I didn’t remember him.

-you’re a lazy type, you’d never cleaned your house before, usually you just cleaned your room for a little since you had a maid. Your parents looks worried as they watched you suddenly cleaned the house, and its so neat. They know somethings bad is happening, they knew it because of Seunghyun, they think you reject his propose since you left your things that’s belongs to China in the house and you’re going nowhere, not coming back-

It’s 2pm now, I prepared myself and make my move to the hospital, I stopped at the waffle shop and order some to Woobin. I entered the Woobin room and I saw he's still sleeping. I put the waffle in the table next to him and put our photo and flower, I decorate the room so he will get better soon. “Sekyung-ah, you’re here” he said as he rub his eyes, looks sleepy. “yep, have you eaten yet?” I ask. “nope, I have been waiting you” he said. “don’t lie! I ask the nurse before and she says you eat like a glutton” I said. He chuckled “ah, I got caught”. “I bought your favorite waffle, so even if you’re full you have to eat it okay” I said. “have you eaten yet?” he ask. I forgot to eat, I didn’t craving aor starving, I couldn’t feel anything. “you look pale Sekyung-ah, here, I will feeding you” he said as he pat the the chair telling me to sit. “it’s yours, I won’t eat it, I will eat later” I replied. “no! you have to eat now! Here! Sit!” he command me like a military, so I just sat and he starting feeding me a waffle and eat it too. “hmm I missed this feeling” he said. “you just have to stopped by the shop to have this feel, why even missed this feel” I said. “no, not the waffle, I missed the feeling when I took care of you, it’s been a while” he said. Since I’m with Seunghyun I didn’t have much time with him, I just realize it now and I feel like I missed him too, and I’m happy to be with him right now, I feel like my scars is being treated, even if it still pain but it feels healing.

-You missed Seunghyun so much, eventhough you’re with Woobin and feels like healing when you’re with him, you just cant help the sight of Seunghyun in your mind, Bigbang is coming with Yuri, they’d come to visit Woobin, you look for Seunghyun but he’s not here, he’s in China now. Bigbang know about Seunghyun leaving you, he told them he leave you.-

“Sekyung-ah!” I heard Yuri voice, I turn and I saw Yuri with Bigbang, my heart beat so fast, I hope there’s Seunghyun, there’s so many things I want to ask and confirm about yesterday, I cant judge him , it’s too early, and we’re loving each other, it's impossible he left me just like that, like we’re nothing. but there’s no Seunghyun, they looked at me with pitiful eyes, I don’t like it. “since when you’re here?” Yuri asked. “ah not too long ago” I replied. “you looked better” Youngbae said as he bow at me, I bow back at him and smiling “thanks to you” I said as I smile. We’re chatting and joking but they’re didn’t talked about Seunghyun, I was waiting for the confirmation even if its from his friends. “guys, I will come down for a while buying some snack for you” I said. “I will come with you then” Youngbae said” I nod and I walked with him to the minimarket inside the hospital.

-You want to get a fresh air and since there’s no snack you want to go to a minimarket, Youngbae wanted to go with you since Seunghyun has something to tell to you, he really want to tell you what Seunghyun told him, ‘tell her to forget me because I’m a jerk and I can’t loving her anymore’-

“Youngbae oppa” I said as I started the conversation, “I want to ask you something.. about Seunghyun” I said. He looked at me for a minute and then he talked “I know you’ll shock about that, Seunghyun didn’t mean it that way, I believe” he said. “so, why he has to leave me that night?” I ask him. he didn’t reply. “is he coming back to me?” I ask. “Seunghyun didn’t tell us the details about this matter, he’s kind of person who keep his secret alone, I believe he didn’t mean to hurt you, but I don’t know if he will be back for you or not, sorry” he said with sad eyes. I nod hardly, its not something I want to heard, why he didn’t know that Seunghyun will be back for me or not? He must say that Seunghyun will be back for me for sure.

When I back to the room, I saw there is Seungjoon. “hey Sekyung” he greet me as I sat next to her. I smiled at him “something wrong?” he ask. I shook my head and start to eat the snack, my eyes got teary again so make my move to the bathroom, I cry for awhile ‘I just have to not see that moment, I just have to stay here with Woobin, so I didn’t know anything, so he didn’t will leave me. That scene always keep playing of my head, again and again, I washed my face and put a make up so the others cant tell I’m crying.

-You cry your heart out in the bathroom, everyone is heard you’re crying, you thought you’re crying just for a minute and quiet, but the fact is, you’re crying like an hour and its loud, it makes them uncomfort, especially Bigbang since they know what happened, Woobin and Yuri looks so worried while Seungjoon looks flat but his mellow eyes start redden, maybe he’s holding his anger, he didn’t help when he’s hear a girl is crying because his mellow side. Bigbang left first with Yuri since it’s being awkward and they seems to held a conversation about this-

I walk out of the bathroom, there’s only Seungjoon and Woobin “everyone is already left” Seungjoon said. I nod and sat next to him again “there will be something wrong right? tell me, you just crying before” he ask. I shook my head, Woobin is watching me, I feel like a villain when I’m a victim. “you can tell us, you crying so loud, all of us can hear it” Seungjoon said. I'm shocked that my cry is that loud, I started to finding some excuse “I just had my 1st period” I replied. “you know that I know when you’re lying Sekyung” Woobin said. I just calmly eat my snacks eventough I'm shaking. “I just have to gave a punch to him then” Seungjoon said as he make a move to the door. “no! please don’t hurt Seunghyun oppa!” I hold his hand, pleading. “so, this is because of Seunghyun?”.



Cry - Rihanna

I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing

My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?
'cause it's hurting me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I should've never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Can't figure out how you stole my heart

How did I get here with you, I'll never know?
I never meant to let it get so, personal
And after all I tried to do, to stay away from loving you
I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry

This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

All my life...