5. Star

Like A Songs

 

“Sekyung-ah your friend is coming” my mom wake me up. I just mumbled. “Sekyung-ah, Seunghyun is already here” she said. “what? Seunghyun?” I started to think what he’s doin right now and then I remembered, I wake up and go quickly take a bath, pick my outfit and came out, I looked at Seunghyun sitting in my living room have a little conversation with my father and then he saw me, smiling.

-Seunghyun greet your parents introduce himself and get a permission to ask you out, your mom like him because he’s so polite and handsome too, hehe, Seunghyun sat at the living room with your father while wait you, they had a fun conversation, since Seunghyun is business major so he know almost everything about economic, your father is businessman too and he feels click with Seunghyun, he likes Seunghyun and start to wondering if you can with him-

My heart skips a beat when he smiled at me, what it is? “you never introduce Seunghyun to me Sekyung-ah?” Dad said. “ah? He’s my new friend appa, sorry.” I said. “Just friend? Seriously? Not a boyfriend? You’re not a little girl again my dear” he said. I didn’t reply my dad question, he likes to makes me embarrassed, my cheeks blush, I don’t even know why I feel embarrassed? Seunghyun smiled. I get the permission from my parents and then went out with Seunghyun, he looks so adorable right now, he’s always smiling.

-Seunghyun think you’re so beautiful today eventough you just wear a pink sweater, short navy skirt and converse. So he just keep smiling and steal a glance to look at you-

“where are we going?” I ask. “anywhere you want, I want pay my debt, a big treat.” he said. “hmm, I just want to eat noodles and ice cream as much as I want” he laugh. We went to my favourite noodle shop, we ate and jokes around. I don’t know when I’m with him I feel so happy “now you’re being fun, I think my magic is works” I said. “maybe its because I’m with you” he said. “me? Don’t tell me you just flirting with me?” I laugh. he laugh. it feels strange, my heart feels so strange when I’m around him. “Sekyung-ah, you like to see stars right? how about we go to the planetarium?” he ask. “it’s good! I love it, but ice cream first” he nod. I smiled.

-You ate a lot of chocolate Ice cream, you just like chocolate Ice cream because you didn’t like other flavor, Seunghyun just look at you weirdly but he think you’re cute, now he knows about you more-

I ate my chocolate ice cream, its so yummy but I already ate 4 of them, its my 5th “how can you eat that much of ice cream? You could get cold you know” he said. “it’s okay, ice cream is my medicine, how can the medicine cause sick?” I smiled and my ice cream again happily. “do you want vanilla or strawberry flavor? You just eat the chocolate ones” he ask. “yes, I just love chocolate ice cream, I’m simple person” I replied. He just shook his head and watching me, sometimes he will smile at me and I didn’t help it when he smile. “you cute” I said. “what?” he ask. “ah, no.. I’m full now! Its time to planetarium!” I said excitedly, he grab my hands and we go to planetarium, walking, since its not too far from ice cream shop. I feel my heartbeat is going fast, I looked at him, he look straight but still holding my hands. I smile. I don’t know, I just.. happy.

“WOW!” I shout as I entering the planetarium, stars is feels so close, I start to jump excitedly “you like it?” he ask. “yeah! I never came here before” I replied. “me too, what your favorite stars?” he ask. “I don’t have, all of kind of stars maybe? I love it all. Honestly I really don’t know about stars, I just love it hehe” I replied. I am really excited, it feels so good to be here, I love it so much we’re doing anything in there, I took a many photo and selfie with him, I feel comfortable around him. I start to feel tired and sat on the bench inside planetarium, he sat next to me “already tired?” he ask. I nod. “I want to made a tattoo” I said. “what? No!” “why? I just want a little tattoo, I really want to had one, just one” I pouted. “what kind of tattoo do you want?” he ask. “I want a star tattoo at my ankle, so whenever it is I will always see stars” I smiled. “hmm.. okay then”

-Seunghyun shocked you want to made a tattoo, he didn’t likes tattoo because it hurt, he didn’t like feel hurt or pain since his live is already pain to him, but because you want it so badly he want to make one likes you, the star tattoo, he thinks it will be cute if you and him had a matching tattoo-
 

We’re going to the tattoo art shop, “Hey Seunghyun, long time no see” greet the owner of the tattoo shop “do you know him?” I ask. He just nod. “hyung, this is Sekyung, Sekyung this is Hyun Suk hyung“ he said. I bow “nice to meet you Sekyung-ah” he smiled at me, I smile back. “I  want make a tattoo for her and me” he said. “you’re going to make a tattoo? I tought you didn’t like it” I ask. He didn’t answer me and just continue to talk with the Hyun Suk. “so, a couple tattoo?” he ask. “yeah” Seunghyun  replied. My jaw dropped to the floor. “you want a star too?” I ask. “yes, same with you I think it cool” he said. “ouch! Why it is so hurt hyung!” he’s crying as Hyunsuk start to made a tattoo on his right ankle. “stop whinning Seunghyun-ah, even Sekyung is stronger than you!” Hyunsuk laugh at him. Seunghyun face became red. After loud and long cry, finally we’re done our tattoo “its matching tattoo!” I jumped happily. He just force a smile, his eyes still looks teary. I laugh, he’s so cute.

We’re heading back to my home since its already dark “its like nobody home” I said as I see my house is dark. “I will walk you til door then” I nod. He walk me until door, and then “Sekyung-ah” he said. “yep?” I replied as I searching my key. “happy birthday” he said as he open my door.

-Today is your birthday but you didn’t remembered it, Seunghyun just know from your father today and they planned something for you tonight, Seunghyun will take you everywhere today until the preparation is done-

 “SURPRISE!!” I saw Yuri Family, Woobin Family, Jiyong and my parents holding a huge star shape cake written “Happy 18th y.o. Sekyung, we love you”. I don’t remember my birthday, and this is so successfully surprising me, every year they they always held a mini party for my birthday, but today, Seunghyun is here, I don’t know why but I feel this birthday is more special than before. I blow my candle as I make a wish, my wish is always loved by everyone here.



Star - Jay Park

Baby you’re my everything
A priceless gift from the gods
When I see you,
I still want to bite you so much

For a long time, for a really long time
Since this wasn’t even love
We’ve been loving each other
Girl want you to know I love you more
To you, who has only looked at me

I'll say it, I love you
I will do everything, you just say the words
They know I’m Jay Park
They also know you, so what
I love you, I love you

When I see you, I still get a rush
I am still curious about you
A star but a touchable star
Baby you're my star

Baby you're my star
Yeah girl that's what you are
Because you're my girl, I think I shine even more

For a long time, for a really long time
Since this wasn’t even love
We’ve been loving each other
Girl want you to know I love you more
To you, who has only looked at me

I'll say it, I love you
I will do everything, you just say the words
They know I’m Jay Park
They also know you, so what
I love you, I love you

When I see you, I still get a rush
I am still curious about you
A star but a touchable star
Baby you're my star

Ever since we’ve met
The river and mountain have changed*
But even after they change a hundred times
I hope we still love each other

I'll say it, I love you
I will do everything, you just say the words
They know I’m Jay Park
They also know you, so what
I love you, I love you

When I see you, I still get a rush
I am still curious about you
A star but a touchable star
Baby you're my star