3. Plane

Like A Songs

 

We sat on the roof, almost on top and we didnt say anything, just silent, but its not awkward. “beautiful, isn’t it?” I asked him. “yes” he replied. “we can see the beach, the stars, the moon, and enjoying the night air, the air here is so fresh, good smell” I said. He just watching me. “I never climb the roof before” he said. “what are you doing when you’re kid? I will climbed the roof if everyone is sleep, just want to see stars” I said. “you like it so much?” he ask. “yes, I like it, I kind of scared but I love it” he just watching me again.

-he’s adoring you right now, try to find right words to you but he cant so he’s ended up just looking at you-

“what are you doing when you’re a kid?” I ask. “hmm.. studying?” he replied. “what? Such a boring. Now I know why you’re weird” I said. “and now I know why you’re fun” he said. “why?” I ask. “you didn’t hide what you feel” he said not looking at me. “so, I will change you to a fun personality. Adacadabra!” I act like a wizard. He laugh “wow you're fun person now with that smile” I said as i poke his cheek. “thanks” he said shyly. “don’t worry, my magic is always be with you starting now hehe” he just smiled. We lay down on the roof and I start to fell asleep.

-he lay down and started talking about random things like stars or anything but you just murmur, he looked at you and shocked you were sleeping, he looked at his watch, its 3am he’s about wake you up but suddenly he kissed you. Kissed you long. So long but not passionately just kiss in your lips, just touch but for a long time. Suddenly he looked at his watch and its 4am, he’s shocked. He didn’t know he kiss you for that long. 1 hours. He didn’t want you to catch a cold so he wake you up-

“Sekyung! Sekyung!” I heard someone voice but I felt too tired and sleepy. “aish how can you sleep here, wake up now” I slowly wake up and rubbing my eyes “sorry” I said “we have to back, its already 4am”. He said. I nod and headed back to my room and continuing to sleep.

“good evening sleepyhead” Woobin came to my room and lay next to me, smiling at me. I smile back at him. “what is it oppa, this is holiday and I can sleep as much as I want right?” “but we’re on vacation, how can you.. aish, you even smells like a poo” he said and poke my forehead. I hug him to teasing him. But he’s not avoid me, he even pulled me more and hugged me tight. “oppa, I smell like a poo you know” I said. “I know, but I love it as long as is you” he said.“flirting again” I pouted and free myself from his hug but he hold me stronger. “oppa I want to shower” I said. “just like this for a moment and then I will let you go” he said. He act weird but I'm still in his arms, buried my face in his chest and I can feel his heartbeat, so calm, I feel so calm when I around him, it must be because I love him. “okay now I will let you go to shower, hurry up before your will break my villa into pieces with that smell” he said. I just stuck tongue and headed to the bathroom, I showering and felt so fresh and then I remember what I do last time. Its like I feel like kissing, but.. maybe im too sleepy and I have a dream so I don’t think it too much.

-Woobin start to feel he will losing you, he's jealous, he knows you had gone to the roof with Seunghyun last night but heard the giggle of you and a crack of the roof but he didn’t wake up, he didn’t want to disturb your happiness, to him your happiness is more than anything, and he didn’t want his heart breaking to look at you with other man, he think this is selfish, so he just continue to hear what are you talking since its so loud and cant fall asleep till morning, and then he came to your room-

I headed to the living room, everyone is look like ready to heading somewhere. “where are you guys going?” I ask. “we?, its us. You come too” Seung Joon replied. “but oppa, I even don’t have my make up on” I said made a cute face. “where are you think we’re going? Blind date? We just went to dinner, go go!” seungjoon replied. I hurried to the other and following them, I’m in Woobin car with Seungjoon and Youngmin oppa. “what do you want to eat?” Woobin ask. “seafood maybe? Since we’re on a beach?” I replied “good idea!” Young min replied. Honestly I kind of scared of Young Min oppa because his long hair and very muscular body, but since he’s nice I can tolerate that, Seungjoon is more like sweet child guy, I cant help his cuteness! Seriously!. I smiled at my thought of Seungjoon. We’re arrived in the restaurant and we’re ordered our food. Our food is coming, yay! I looked at Seunghyun but he’s not eating anything, he even didn’t order anything.

-on the way to restaurant Jiyong said they will eat seafood and ask Seunghyun if it was okay, he didn’t say anything until Jiyong said it is your request, then he said okay-

I sat next to him. “hey, why you didn’t eat? Your order is not come yet?” I ask. “no, I kind of didn’t like seafood” he replied. “God, how can you so picky about food! Its good, the taste of fresh seafood is sweet” I said and start to feed him a lobster, he didn’t want to open his mouth and then he open his mouth when I made a face to scare him, he swallow it and just look at me with puppy eyes. how can he be so innocent and cute! “don’t look me like that! What are you looking?” I said “its sweet” he replied. “see? Its as sweet as me you know” I laugh. he laugh, and I shared my food with him since he didn’t order anything but cola. We’re heading back to villa to start packing our stuff because tonight will be the last night we’re staying.

-GD want to have a little date with Yuri so he headed to your room, Seunghyun ask and come with him when he know Jiyong said he want to come to your room stealing Yuri for a while-

Im in my room with Yuri when suddenly GD and TOP came to ours. “Sekyung, I will steal Yuri for a while, is it okay? Seunghyun will accompany you” GD said. I nod. “well, this will be our last night in vacation” I said. He just nod. “I still hungry because you didn’t order anything and I have to share my food with you” I pout. “I will treat you later then” he said. “a big treat, okay?” I ask. “yep”. “promise?” “promise”. I smiled at him and we exchange our number. And then Woobin came “Sekyung, are you done?, we’re going to the beach to held the farewell party” he said. “okay, I will be there a second with Seunghyun oppa” I said. Woobin just nod and leave.

-Woobin like his heart is ache a little when he heard you were going with Seunghyun instead running to him, you never act like this, it hurts him but he hold it and just leave. Seunghyun is shocked too with your answer, he thinks you will run to Woobin and waved to him but you pick him, he feels like fireworks popping in his head-

Seunghyun look at me. “what?” he shake his head. Weird. I am done with my stuff and put it in Woobin car, I headed to the beach with Seunghyun, suddenly I slip and almost fell, Seunghyun grab and held my hand “thankyou oppa” I said. He didn’t answer, but still hold my hand, we walked hand in hand. It feels awkward, I feel confused, I look at him, he didn’t look at me. Is he like me? Or I like him? Aish this is confusing! “aish! Confusing!” he said. “what?” I ask. “nothing” he let go of my hand. Seriously, this is confusing me.

-Seunghyun always watching your step since he knows you’re a little clumsy, so when he look you fell he quick grab you, like a bodyguard. He wants to protect you so he held your hands so you never will fall again, and its slowly confusing him, yesterday he’s kissing you and today he wants to protects you-

We held party at the beach, the boys brings a lot of beer “You can take it when you’re 18 okay, you’re still underage so you can’t” Woobin said to me and Yuri. me and Yuri just drink cola and pouted. I looked at the beer, want to tasting it so much, but I cant, well my birthday is coming up so I can ignore it for a while. “Sekyung, do you like TOP oppa?” Yuri ask. “what? What are you talking about?” I replied. “just curious, Jiyong said TOP oppa never act like this before, he often smile and be himself when with you” she said. Silence. “you know, TOP oppa isnt a person who will get along with new friends. He only do silly thing and being himself with someone he closed, yeah like bigbang. But with you, he did that too” she added. “maybe he enjoyed being friends with me, he said I was fun” I said. “he is? Wah.. it must be.. it must be..!!!” she almost shout. “must be what?” I ask “he likes you of course”.



Planes - Yuna
 

Driving fast but I am nowhere
I'm at home when I am out there
I speak louder when I'm silent
Tryna be somewhere I'm not but I

I'm so confused, I'm just like you...

Ooo Wipe the sleep from my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I feel lost but
I'm surrounded by a million perfect strangers
You're like lightning I'm so grounded
But I'm flying when I'm next to you

I'm so confused, you might be too...

Ooo Wipe the sleep from my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I'm so confused, I'm just like you...

Ooo Wipe the sleep from my eyes
Wake up in another life
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly

I got friends but I'm still shy
Sometimes I laugh sometimes I cry
I don't like planes
But I love to fly Love to fly