11. Move On

Like A Songs

 

-today Woobin is got permission to get home, you pick him up with his family at hospital and get him home, his mom looks so sad to look at Woobin condition-

“Aunty, oppa is a strong kid, don’t worry” I said to Woobin mom’s since she looks worried as hell, I can understand how is she feels and it hurts me too to look at Woobin in this condition. “I even didn’t knew that my son is hurt this much, I’m such a selfish parents didn’t i?” she said “no aunty, Woobin is the one who hide it, he didn’t want to hurt anyone else especially his mom, I’m sure he’ll healthy again like before” I said as I hug her tight, after a while my mom and Yuri’s mom is come to Woobin house, they look worried too and they hugged together, giving a strength to each other, I love seeing the friendship they had. “I want to be hugged too” suddenly Woobin comin out from his room, I hugged him tight and he’s smile as he my hair and I started to let my tears fall “hey.. its okay, I’m here, don’t cry..” he said as he wipe away my tears and look at my eyes, smiling. Suddenly someone is joining our hug “Yuri is here! Don’t cry my baby!” she shout as she hugged me and Woobin, I let out a little laugh and feel so lucky to have such amazing bestfriend next to mine.

I spend the night in Woobin house with my mom, my mom wants to cheer up her bestfriend. “chicken’s here!” my Father come from nowhere, after done working, he’s coming here, everyone is cheering as he came, my mom who is the most loud when he’s came, everyone is enjoying the moment, I laugh out loud too, everything is perfect right now but I still feel emptiness in my lungs “are you okay?” Woobin ask me “yeah, why?” I said. “no..just want to make sure that you’re happy” he reply “what? I’m happy! So happy!” I replied as I smile but he’s  not smiling, he gave me a pitiful look, I really don’t like it “if you want to cry, just cry” he said. “why I must cry?” I ask “don’t push yourself too much, I knew you too well” he said, I get what he’s mean, he’s know that I’m still hurt because Seunghyun “just don’t get sick and stay healthy then I will live happily” I smile at him, he smiled at me too.

-Woobin heart is really hurt everytime he saw you, you look so pale, he know you still hurt by Seungyun he want to protect you and give a strength he had, he will do everything for you, to make you happy again, he promised himself-

The next morning, I wake up early because I want to cooked something for breakfast, I headed to Woobin’s kitchen and I saw Woobin’s mom is working on something “aunty” she looks at me and smile “Sekyung? Why are you here? It’s still early” she asks. “I want to make breakfast aunty” I replied. “oh no need, I already make some now” she said “I will help you then” I replied as I help her finishing breakfast. “Sekyung.. please take care of Woobin” she said “don’t worry aunty, I will always protect him! I am his guardian angel you know” I said and she laugh “yeah, I know that, and I hope Woobin’s recovery soon, so keep him with you” she said “ahaha aunty, he’s not a child again and he’s so talkactive lately, I don’t think I can keep him for long” I replied and she laugh again “I hope you’re being my daughter-in-law for real, do you remember when you’re playing with Woobin and act like a family?” she said “aunty, I’m too young back then, don’t make me shy” I pouted. After finishing the dishes, you headed to Woobin room to wake him up, he’s still sleeping peacefully with his mouth and eyes open a bit, you laugh at him and lean closer to his face “how can person is sleep with his eyes open” you whisper in his ear, he just mumble in reply, you laugh again but then he hugged you, you trying to escape his hugged but he just squeeze you tightly “don’t move” he said but now his eyes is widely open, “ya! You’re already wake up? Let goo” I shout at him “just for a while, don’t be noisy” he said as he buried his face in my neck, sniffing my hair and it gently. “oppa.. I cant breathe..” I said. He quickly let go of me “sorry” I laugh and keep hitting him “ya! How can such a breathless can hit so hard?” he said. I just laugh and we’re going to had breakfast.

I pack my stuff and are going to back home, then my phone rang “Sekyung, wanna hang out with me tonight? I will pick you up” Yuri called me. “okay, see you then” I hung up the phone. “who is it?” Suddenly Woobin came to the guest room where I slept “Yuri, she wants to hang out tonight” I replied. “to where?” he asks. “I don’t know” I replied as I carry my bag.

“Aunty, I will be back soon, thank you for last night” I said to Woobin’s mom “oh no, I should the one who said thank you to you, Sekyung don’t forget your promise” she winked at me “ah.. don’t worry aunty” I hugged her and headed to my car with my mom and dad, I waved to Woobin’s family and get back home. I get a shower and start to pick my clothes for tonight, I pick casual leather tight, big sized T-shirt and sneakers and then I look at my star tattoo, the tattoo who made with Seunghyun, I like to want  rip it off my skin, it just made my heart in pain.

“Sekyung-ah” I hear Yuri voice outside my room, “come in Yuri” and then she comes to my room and sit at my bed as I wear my shoe “where are we going?” I ask. “just.. follow me” she said. I just nod and we’re heading to some café, we sit at the corner café and ordered 3 coffee, I ordered mocca latte, Yuri ordered ice coffee caramel and Espresso “you drink Espresso?” I ask her since she loves sweet stuff. “em.. no.. I ordered it because , there’s something that you should know “about what? You can told me here” “it’s not me who wants to talk to you” she said. I feel a little uncomfortable with her voice “so, who?” I ask. “just wait..” my heart start to beat faster, I know this is not good feeling.

After waiting for a while I can feel someone is heading towards us “Sekyung” this voice, this smell, I knew it to well, ! “Sekyung-ah I want to talk to you” he said, Yuri is looking at me and gave a signal that she’s about to leave, I hold her hand and plead her to not leave “it’s okay Yuri, you should accompany her” he said, Yuri nod and sit next to mine as he hold my hands and potition my body to face him, now I can see him clearly, Seunghyun, his face, his eyes, his eyebrows, his jawline, his scent, I missed him so much, I cant help it but started to teary but I hold it to not fall, I looked away and not looking at him “sorry” he said. I still not looking at him “sorry” he said it again, 30 minutes has passed and he just keep mumbling sorry, I want to hugged him badly and tell him that’s not okay, I hurt so much, even tough I didn’t show it to anyone, even to myself, I just pretend to be okay. “I..” he started to talk again, “I can’t..” he said, I curious about what he wanted to say as I started to look at him and he looked away, my heart beat faster and faster “I can’t to be with you” he said as he let go of my hands. I can feel my heart is stop beating for a while, I tend to not knowing about him, I tend to not knowing the truth, this is hurt me much more, so much, why he’s so cruel, how can he said that to me when I need him the most? I even didn’t care if he’s lying “not funny” I replied, he didn’t look at me “look at me and tell me that you’re lying” I almost shout and grip his hands “no, I’m sure.. really sure” he replied as he shiver “the reason?” I ask him “I just don’t love you no more” he said coldly and I loosen my grip as I leave the café, Yuri is keep shouting my name, I don’t want to look back, I don’t want him look at me crying.

I stopped the taxi but no one stopped, I sat at the bench of the road and crying loudly, everyone is watching me but I don’t care, my heart is hurt so much, I rub my tears and I feel something hurt my skin, that’s the ring Seunghyun gave me, even his ring is hurting me, everything in him is hurt and painful, I want to clear all of the memories with him.

-Seunghyun is following you, he keeps monitoring you to make sure that you’re okay, his heart hurt as bad as you, he saw you crying at the bench and everyone is looking at you pitifully, it hurts him so bad because the one who made you like that is him, he wants to get punch and die right now, he want to hold you but he can’t, you throw the ring he gave and started to hurt your feet with rock, you want to clear the star tattoo you made with him, suddenly you quiet and faint, he run to you and hold you, he carry you to his car and headed to hotel, he called Woobin to pick you up, as Woobin came to the room and look at you who sleep with dry tears he feels burn, he gave a strong three punch to Seunghyun “just hit me” Seunghyun said as the blood is falling for his corner mouth, Woobin just gave him dead shot eyes “don’t dare to appear again” Woobin said “I won’t” Seunghyun said as he leave the room-

I feel my head hurt so much and find myself in at somewhere I didn’t know, I started to panicked and thinking about someone is me or something “You’re awake?” I look at who’s talking and that is Woobin, I feel relieved but confused at the same time “oppa why are you here?” I ask him “don’t do that again alone, if you want to cry your heart out just call me, I will always be there for you, you know that!” now he’s sounds a bit scary I just nod and he’s hugged me “forget him, you just keep hurting yourself if you’re love him, you’re not belong to him”


Rain - Move On

When are you going to stop crying 
As you wait for someone who isn’t going to come, closing your heart firmly 
Why won’t you see me 
I’m waiting for you, who is waiting for him 

Move on move on 
You should just stop, that person isn’t coming 
Open up my heart now 

Let me be the one to hold you tight 
Be the one you wait for every night 
I’ll take that person’s seat now, I’ll do it 
I will always be right by your side 
I won’t leave you like that person did 

My heart that’s seeing you like this 
Is hurting the same way yours is because of that person 
My gaze that is watching you 
Is the same as your gaze that looks at the seat that person left 

Move on move on 
You should just stop, that person isn’t coming 
Open up my heart now 

Let me be the one to hold you tight 
Be the one you wait for every night 
I’ll take that person’s seat now, I’ll do it 
I will always be right by your side 
I won’t leave you like that person did 

Turn around and look at me now, give me a chance too 
The scar that person left 
I’ll take it upon myself, making up for it forever by your side 
So give me a chance 

Move on move on 
You should just stop, that person isn’t coming 
Open up my heart now 

Let me be the one to hold you tight 
Be the one you wait for every night 
I’ll take that person’s seat now, I’ll do it 
I will always be right by your side 
I won’t leave you like that person did