7. Fix You

Like A Songs

 

“I know its too early to ask you out, I mean, if you don’t ready or you are not feel the same with me.. yeah you know, you can reject me, I’m already prepare for the worst” he said, feeling not confident with his confessed. I just laugh. “I know it, you’ll laugh at me” he pouted. "can I ask you something?" I ask and he just nod with his puppy eyes, "what do you like from me?" he looks empty, "I.. I dont know, this is confusing for me, but when I'm with you I think that confusing question is disappear, so I have to be with you" he said as his cheeks redden, it looks so cute “okay, I do” I said. He shocked, feeling complicated maybe? “yes what?” he ask. “yes, I do to be your girl” I smiled. He smiled widely. “I know you will accept me, how can you reject handsome guy like me right?” he said confidently. “how can you be so unconfident awhile ago and so much confident right now?” I ask, he laugh “its because of you, my worries just fade away, so I’m confident” he replied. We finished our dinner and went to his house. His house is so big, he’s really living well. I saw some car parked in his house “who’s car it is?” oh it’s Seungri, he’s been here for awhile maybe there’s Youngbae and Daesung too inside. I just nod and follow him inside. “Hyung! Woah, you got accepted? No wonder my hyung!” they hugged. I still didn’t get what they mean “Sekyung-ah, ah I mean sister-in-law, lets sit” Seungri said. I kind of shocked and then realize that Seunghyun is already my boy “ah.. yeah, thank you” I said. Youngbae and Daesung cooked in the kitchen and I want to help them. “hey, can I help something?” I ask. “oh, no Sekyung-ah, we made this for you and Hyung, special from us to congratulate you two” Youngbae said. “you’re too nice to me, we’re just know for awhile” I said. “don’t talk like that, we’re already family now because you’ll be our sister-in-law for real now” they laugh, I just laugh and thanks them, we talk about everything and they shared a little secret about Seunghyun, I laugh nonstop with them, they are really fun.

-All of them is already left, there is just you and Seunghyun now, in his big house. Maybe Seunghyun didnt know it but actually You'd never ask people to climb the roof with you before, you just like to feel free when you’re on the roof without anyone. You feel can let out your thoughts as you climb to the roof and just sitting there watching a star, sometimes there’s starfall and you made a wish, the wish is ‘the one who loved me, smiled at me no matter what happened, makes you feel special’.-

“oppa, I want to climb your roof” I said. “what? Don’t tell me you climb all of people roof?” he ask as he laugh at me. “but you’re the only one I ask to climb the roof” I said shyly. He just looked at me and then he smiled, I love that smile. We climb to his roof, the house is so big so the roof is high too, I can see almost the city, okay its overacting hehe ;p I just think I can do anything when he’s beside me. “lay here” he said as he clean the roof for me and put a blanket on it, I lay in it and smile at him “oppa do you know whe I’m with you, I feel like a can die from happiness!” I jokes and laugh. “I will stay away from you then” he replied, his sound is quiet. “why?” I ask. “I don’t want you to die because of me” he replied, his eyes was teary. “oppa! You’re overact! Haha” I laugh and suddenly he kissed me, my eyes widened as he kiss me, I froze, I feel like star is falling beautifully this time, this scene, I started to kiss him back, this is my first kiss (the one with Woobin isn’t count since he’s drunk that night). And it’s so beautiful, whenever I'm with him I feel everything is beautiful. “ya! You stole my first kiss!” I hit him as my cheeks blush. “I have already steal that before” he said. “what?when?!!” I started to remember my dream when we’re on the roof at Woobin’s villa “so.. it’s not a dream?” I ask bluntly. “so you’re dreaming about me kissing you?” he teasing me. “yah! I already slept before! I think it’s a dream, if I knew that I will kick you down before!” he just laugh out loud and I hit him, again and again.

--------------------------(1 year later)---------------------------

-your relationship is been a year already, you’re already graduate from high school too and now you’re applying a form to college, business major like Seunghyun since your father insist it and you love economy too, today is your 1st anniversary with Seunghyun, you made a pie he used to baked for you, you steal his recipe and baked yourself for him, heart shape and now is strawberry pie, not a chocolate pie since he loved strawberry, now he’s working at his father company, being a CEO since his father is too old for handle the company so Seunghyun take it over as the first son, now you’re a CEO girlfriend ;p-

I baked my pie and went to Seunghyun office happily, I wait at his room as his secretary told me to wait inside, I decorate his work table and clean it “he must be too busy, his desk is so awful” I thought as I saw our photos when we’re on the planetarium place at the table neatly. I smiled. “I cant aboji, I will just handle it here, there’s will be no problem, belive me” I heard some familiar voice as I turn to see it was Seunghyun, he waved at me, I smile. “hey, what happened? Are you going somewhere?” I ask. “ah.. no, just a little things I had to fix, you’re already eat? He ask. “yeah, you?” “I didn’t have time lately, I was starving to death now” he pouted. “I will feeding you! I made something for you” I said as I give the pie to him, he smile widely and then we hugged. “happy 1st anniv my busiest but make many of money boyfriend, I hate you” I said as squeeze him. “happy anniv 1st anniv my ugliest girlfriend, I don’t know why I loved you so much” I hit him and pouted. “haha, you’re the most beautiful girl in the world when you’re pouted like that” he teasing me. “I will pouted more then, I will never smiling at you!” “aww, please no, you’re the most beautiful girl when you smiled at me then hehe” he hugged me again.

-Seunghyun didn’t want to eat your pie since it’s the anniversary gift so he said he will keep it for a while, you know Seunghyun will be like that so you brought some kimbap and feed him, he is more like a child when he eats and you spent a little time with him. Seunghyun is so busy lately so you cant stay longer and went to Woobin café to hang out with your friends-

I went to Woobin café to meet Yuri and him. “hello guys” I waved at them as I sat down. “oppa are you alright? You look pale” I ask Woobin as I saw him looks so miserable. “ah, I just too tired with my schedule lately, no worry” he replied as he cough roughly. “oppa, I think you have to check to hospital” Yuri said. “no, I’m allright and I’m not a child” he replied. I and Yuri just nod and continue chatting about it and that. Yuri went first, GD is pick her up for a date, I feel envy because actually today is my anniv with Seunghyun, I want to come to his office again but I feel worry about Woobin who looks sick, so I decide to accompany him and drove him back home. “oppa, you really didn’t want to check up?” I ask as I driving. “I already went” he replied. “so?” I ask. “I just had a little fever, don’t worry” he smiled. I smiled, but he looks so pale. I open his door room as we’re arrived at his house, he’s living alone, his family is living in UK. “oppa, sleep now I will be here until you sleep, and then I’ll be back home” I said. "it's late, just stay here dont make me worried" he said. I nod and he's started to sleep as I his hair, he will sleep easily when his hair is being , when he started to in a deep sleep, I put a blanket on him and clean his room a little but then I saw the doctor recipe and the report from hospital, I read at it. “wh.what is this, he..heart can..cer?!” I closed my mouth as I feel my eyes start to teary, I cant see clearly, I closed his door and went to the bathroom.

-you look at his peace sleep as you read the result, you feel lost, your body is shaking so much, you cant handle it, you cant do anything but cry, you manage not to wake him up so you closed his door and cry at bathroom as you started to fall asleep, yes you fall to sleep at the bathroom.-



Fix You - Coldplay (cover by : Boyce Avenue)
 

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Tears stream down your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you