6. Love Love Love

Like A Songs

 

My 18th birthday is the best ever, I will never forget it. “Sekyung-ah here your present” Yuri and Woobin gave his birthday present, I hug them tightly “thank you, I love you, promise you’ll always love me okay” I said. They just laugh. I was about to open it but my mom called me from the kitchen, she needs some help, so I delay it awhile “I’ll go to kitchen first, okay” I said. They nod “Sekyung, help me for some cookies and take it to the living room” “okay mom”. I put the cookies to the living room and went to my back garden to look at stars “hello birthday girl” Seunghyun stand next to me. I smile. “watching a stars huh?” he ask. “yep”. “here” he gave me a medium pink box “my birthday gift?” I ask. “yeah, what do you think? A TNT?” I laugh and hit him. “ya! It hurts” he whinning. “sorry, I didn’t mean haha btw thank you, what it is?” I ask. “just open it” he said. I opened it, it a purple star shape lamp! “wow! I loved it” I hug him tightly and then I realize, I shouldn’t hug him, he’ll feel uncomfortable. “sorry, I didn’t mean to hug you, I just so happy” I said as I look away. He just smiled.

-Seunghyun bought the lamp from souvenir planetarium, he didn’t think you’ll like it so much, he feel relief when you said you loved it and hug gim, so happy so he cant say anything to you. Just smile-

The party is over, but Woobin and Seunghyun is still in my house, we talked together enjoying the moment “so, hyung you’ll graduate soon?” Woobin ask Seunghyun. “yeah, about a month. How about your school Woobin?” he ask. “I don’t know, I’m too busy with my modelling hyung, I think I will take a break for awhile” Woobin replied. “oppa, you should graduate with good grades you know” I said and give him a death glare. “anything for you” he replied. I just stuck my tongue out. We chatted for about half an hour “I think I have to go now” Seunghyun said. “why such a hurry oppa?” I ask. “I have to finishing something, sorry” he said. I just nod and walk him to his car. “once again, happy birthday Sekyung-ah” he said as he hug me, I froze, I didn’t want to hug him back, but I did. He smiled and waved. My heart beat so fast. He just hug me. I think I’m in love with him.

I back to my room, and there’s Woobin. “hey, why are you so stiff like that? Something wrong?” he ask. “ah.. no oppa” I replied. He smiled. “now you’re 18th already. Want to drink some beer?” he smirk. I nod excitedly. Woobin gave me a 1 beer can. “what? Just one?” I pouted. “you’re beginner, So 1 is enough for you.” He replied. “petty!” he just pat my head, I drank that beer, it feel strange but refreshing, I liked it. “oppa, I will open your gift okay” he nod, It was a necklace with star shape. “so beautiful” I said. “just like you” he said. I laugh and hug him “oppa, don’t you dare to leave me okay, I will kill you if you do that” I said. “never” he replied. “whatever the matter, whatever it is, never leave me, promise that”. “ I promise”. He my hair, and slowly I fell asleep.

-You fell asleep in Woobin arms, he smiled look at your cuteness, he put you to the bed put a blanket on and he lay next to you, see your long eyelashes, you mumbling about ‘don’t leave’ he smiled and then he left you, you continue mumbling but now you mumbling about Seunghyun-

Today is Monday, my first day of school. I picked up my bagpack and went to school, I saw Yuri at my class “Yuri! Are we in a same class again?” I shout at her. “yep” she nod. I never knew why I and Yuri always ended up together and together again, hmm but its good afterall. I sat with Yuri. “come on everyone be silent, here’s your new teacher for economic class, his name is Mr. Taecyeon” there is new teacher in my class, he looks handsome even with his glasses on “oh my god he’s just my type” Yuri almost shout, I just laugh and hit her “ya! Remembered about Jiyong oppa or I’ll steal him from you” I said. “you cant!” she pouted. class started and end but suddenly I missed Seunghyun, after my birthday he didn’t called me or text me, so today I decide to call him “Hello?” he answered it. “hey, what you doin? I feel a little bored today” I said. “hmm.. I still have something to do, but I will come to your house when its done okay.” He said. “okay then, I’ll wait” I hung up the phone, back to home and made some cookies for Seunghyun.

It’s already 9pm but Seunghyun didn’t show up, I checked my phone and there’s nothing. “Sekyung-ah, time to sleep, tomorrow you have to school” my mom shout from downstair. Suddenly my phone rang, I pick up my phone but didn’t look at it, hope its Seunghyun and he is “Sekyung, sorry I think I cant come over, its already night and I must finished it tonight, sorry..” he said. “ah.. it’s okay” I replied. “really? Tomorrow I will come, I promise!” I just nod and hung up the phone, disappointed “maybe I’m just overacted with this feeling” I thought to myself and then go to sleep.

“bye mom! Dad!” I was about to go to my school, I almost late so I run out of my house. “need a ride?” Seunghyun in front of my house, waiting me from his car. “how can you’re here?” I ask. “Get in first, didn’t you late already?” he said. I quickly hopped in his car “thank you! Since when you come?” I ask. “just in time you out, oh I bring some pie for you. I baked it myself” he smiled. “really? You can cooked?” I ask. “just a pie, I didn’t know to cooked anything but I hope you’ll like it” he gave me the pie, its chocolate pie, I ate it. “woah, its so yummy! This will be my favorite! Thankyou!” I said gladly, it was so delicious even tough the shape is not perfect hehe. “we’re arrived, go to class and I will be here again when class is over” he said. I just nod and came out, running to my class while waving and smiling at him and I bump into Mr. Taecyeon “ah sorry Mr. I must didn’t look while running” I said as I shrug my hair. “its okay, looks like you just over excited about going to school” he laugh. I laugh. “Sekyung-ah!” Yuri shout at me, I bowed at Mr. Taecyeon and run to Yuri. “what are you talking with that oppa?” she ask. “oppa? Do you see it?” I ask. “yeah I looked at you smiling at Taecyeon oppa” she said. “aah.. Mr Taecyeon? Nothing, just morning greet” I replied, I think she saw me with Seunghyun. “so is there another oppa?” she ask confused. I just quiet. “ya! Tell me!” she shout. “… I just came with Seunghyun oppa, he pick me up for school” I said. “what? I think he really likes you, since your birthday he act weird with you, or.. you already dating him?” she asked. “what? No! I just hang around with him lately, he’s fun” I said. She just shook her head, not trusting me.

I cant concentrate at class, I keep looking at watch, cant wait to meet Seunghyun again. And finally class is over. I run out of school and he’s there already, I cant hide my smile as I saw him waved his hands “where are we going?” I ask excited. “just come, first you have to change your clothes, I drive you home” I hop in his car hurried.

-Yuri want to catch you but suddenly she saw you with Seunghyun, Yuri really think you’re dating him, Yuri was about to ask you out with Woobin but she just went alone since you’re already gone with Seunghyun-

Since I want to look beauty in front of him, I wore a casual flower printed dress and wedges. “pffft” I heard him hold his laugh when he look at me. “I know I’m weird with this” I pouted. “no, I didn’t mean like that, you look cute” he pat my head. We’re heading nowhere, no I mean I don’t know where are we going? So I just follow him. we stopped at Japan restaurant, sat at the reservation seat. “you reserved it?” I ask. “yes, so many people like to eat here, so if we want to eat here, we must reserve first.” He said. I just nod and start to pick which food I want to eat. “Sekyung..” “yes?” “do you want to be my girl?”.



Love Love Love - Hope and Jason Mraz

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
Giving me
Love, love, lo~ve
More than I ever need

Love, you're so distracting
Am I overreacting, For feeling this way
And ever, since I met ya, I can't keep my attention
And you are to blame

Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along,
this was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land,
I'm just going with the flow

Love, Love, Love, Love, Love

Somedays, I want to run away
This feels so perfect, it's breaking my heart
Yeah we could, we could stay here happy
Or after summer, be two worlds apart

Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along
his was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land
I'm just going with the flow

Giving me, Love Love Love, Love Love
More than i ever need
Giving me Love Love Love

Your Love, is bigger than a rain cloud
It covered up my whole skies
It's filling up my heart,
My heart with
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
More than I ever need
giving me
Love, Love, Love

Your love's a permanent distraction, a perfect interaction
a feeling so extreme
I lost my appetite to eat, and I barely get to sleep
Cause you're even in my dreams
And I thought that I was strong but I knew that all along,
this was out of my control
So I fell into your hands, and i don't know where we'll land,
I'm just going with the flow

Giving me
Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
More than I ever need