13. Autumn Leaves

Like A Songs

“he’s.. he-“ *bipbip* my phone rang “ah Oppa, where are you? I’ll be there now” I said to the phone. “I’m sorry Yuri, it’s Woobin oppa, he ask to meet, I have to go now” she just nod and I leave her. I don’t want to know about Seunghyun again, I don’t want to hear it eventough I curious to death. Honestly that’s not call from Woobin, it’s my alarm, I just made an excuse.

-“I’m sorry, you hear her yourself” “it’s okay Yuri, just to see her safe and sound is enough for me, thanks for helping me” he smiled at her-

I made my move to my ice cream shop “SALUTE MISS CEO!” a boy shout at me childishly and smile brightly, his name is Chansung, he’s my classmate at Campus and he worked part-time here. “ya! Don’t be like that, we’re classmate and you’re older than me” I pout. “okay okay I just want to cheer you up, you looked pale lately, no, you’re always pale haha” “ya! You’re mocking me now? Are you not respect of your boss?” I hit him his arms “aouch! It hurts! I’m just kidding.. so, what it is? What makes my charming boss looks so pale?” he asks as he handing me my favorite chocolate ice cream. “hmm Chansung oppa, what do you think of me?” I ask him “I think you pale” he said as he his ice cream “I’m serious!” “haha okay okay, what do you mean really I don’t get it, tell me” “I mean, what kind of person of me? Am I someone easy?” I ask him “you’re not easy girl but you trust people too much and..” “and?” “hmm. Woobin hyung will never play with your heart, don’t worry and get rid of that pale face. I have to worked now so I will get my bonus for my extra” he said as he leaves me. “I’m not asking about Woobin oppa..” I murmured.

-“Strawberry chocolate mix Ice cream 1 please” “okay sir” Seunghyun came to your ice cream shop, he wear leather jacket and sunglasses, he changed his hairdo so you cant recognize him well, you didn’t even see him, you just sat at the corner and looked at the window, he sat next to your table and looked at you, his eyes start redden and suddenly he left when someone is coming towards you, shouting-

“Sekyung-ah, I searched you anywhere and you’re here, why you’re not picking up my call?” Woobin shout at me. “ah really? I’m sorry oppa, I didn’t hear it” I said. “Don’t make me worry” he pat my head. “oppa.. I’m not kid anymore..” “I’m not worrying you as a kid, but as a girl I loved” he said. I froze and then he hugged me. “yaaaa.. don’t be so loveydovey in front of me please?” Chansung came to us to deliver Woobin orders “hyung, she’s acting weird today, it looks like she’s afraid of losing you” “ya! Gossiping your boss is your work? Want me to cut your salaries?” I shout at him "no Miss, I will work diligently!" he said as he moitioning to shut his mouth and back to work.

“Sekyung-ah, is it true that he said you’re afraid of losing me? Hehe” Woobin poke my nose and lean on me playfully, it makes me laugh, he’s so cute right now. Maybe Chansung is right, I’m afraid of losing Woobin, I got fear when I heard about Seunghyun, I afraid of falling to him again and in the end losing Woobin. I know I’m such a selfish , but now Woobin is the one who I want to be with. “Sekyung-ah let go somewhere” he said. “go where?” “secret!” I just followed him to his car.

“oppa where are we? It’s almost out of town” I asked him, I’m a bit uneasy. “don’t worry, we’re almost there” he said calmly. “oppa just let me know, I’m afraid” the street is dark and full of big trees, I keep asking where are we and he’s just silent, not answering. “we’re lost right? ah I told you to tell me where we going” I am really really scared now but I don’t want to show it. “it’s weird, I never lost eventough this road is dark, I think God is planning something to us” he said. “planning what?” “to be together like this hehe” “oppa, I’m not in the mood of joking and playing around” I pout. “don’t worry my baby, oppa will protect you” *kruuung* my stomach is asking for something good, I’m really hungry. “you’re hungry?” I just nod *kruuung* now Woobin stomach is asking for something too. We stare at each other and laugh out loud, I don’t know, I know now I’m scared to death but I feel kind of happy too.

We’re driving for long road and we find restaurant on the roadside, the restaurant is more like house. We parked the car and knock the door. “I think it’s already closed since it’s late” I said as I see my watch, it’s already 00:30 am. “but you’re hungry” he said “I can old it till morning” I said. “no, I will search for something, don’t go anywhere” he said. “no oppa, don’t go, I’m afraid to be alone” I said as I hold his hands, and then the restaurant owners open the door “we’re closed now, did you get lost here?” “ah.. yes sir, sorry to interrupt you at this time, we’re get lost and we’re so hungry now can you sell some food for us? I will pay it double” Woobin said. The restaurant owner smiled and inviting us to get in. “we’re just have meatball soup left since it’s already late, are you okay with it?” he asks us. “yes sir, it’s okay” he nodded and warming the soup. “where did you from? And where are you going?” he asks. “we’re from seoul and we’re want to go Jinhae” Woobin replied him. “aah he want to go Jinhae” I just murmured myself. The restaurant owner is just smile “new bride huh?” the restaurant owners said as he serving our food. “yes, we are hehe” Woobin said and he wink at me. We eat our meal happily, “just rest here till morning and go on tomorrow, Jinhae is already near, since you’re already married, 1 room is it okay? There’s just one room left” he said “ah..yes.” we replied, it’s not the first time I and Woobin have to sleep in 1 room, but now why it feels awkward?

I tried to act like usual “o.ppa. this. Is. Your. Blank.ket” I said “hmm” I immediately lay down and tried to sleep as soon as possible, and then I heard him chuckle, I pretend to sleep but now he’s laugh and now I feel annoyed “ya!” I shout at him “why? What happened?” he asks. “what’s funny? Why are you laughing at me?” I shout at him again “I’m not laughing at you, I am watching Running Man on my Ipad” he replied with confused look, I think I think too much “it’s late, and I’m tired, just go to sleep!” I said as I covering my head with blanket. I heard he chuckled again but I’m not going to shout st him again “I’m happy you feel awkward around me, that’s mean you started to see me as a man” he said as he caress my head that covered by blanket, I just pretend to sleep and then he backhug me and fall asleep.

-the next morning, the picture of you and Woobin is hugging each other with your head buried in his chest and his arms is protecting your body, you wake up first and realize this potition is not right, your face is blushed and redden, you tried to release the arms but he just tightening his arms around you-

“stay still” he said, I tried to release again “stay still, it’s not happening everyday, even in my dreams.. so cant you just stay for a while?” he said as he sniff your hair. “oppa..” ‘’hmm?” “we’re going to continue to Jinhae aren’t we?” I ask him, its already 30 minutes we’re hugging each other “ahh right, we have to going now” he said and release his arms. “this is your clothes, take a quick shower okay” he said as he handing me a shower bag and clothes “is it already planned? Why you have my clothes?” I ask him “I always have your clothes in my car, hmm just in case” he said as he leaving me. I take a quick shower and then he take a quick shower too after me. I greeted the restaurant owner “Good morning sir, thankyou for last night” I said “ah it’s nothing, I hope you’re not getting lost again, your husband must be really love you” he said and smiling “ah.. yes sir” I don’t know why he’s talking like that. “Good morning sir” Woobin greeted the restaurant owner too “how much is total cost sir?” Woobin ask “just let it be, it’s my wedding gifts” he said. “ah.. no sir, it’s okay, last night we’re bothering you too much for waking you up” Woobin said. “it’s okay, just make sure you’ll be promoting my restaurant, I know you’re famous person Kim Woo Bin, and I don’t know you’re already married man, you must be cant get it public yet” he said, I almost forgot Woobin is famous actor right now and Woobin is like forgot about it too. “haha you’re the first people who know it sir, yes I will promote this restaurant sir thank you for everything” we’re bow to him and continue to Jinhae.

Finally we’re arrived at Jinhae, it’s very beautiful place. “are we going to flower festival oppa?” I asked him excitedly and he just nod, I’m popping my . “you like that much?” he ask “eung!” I smiled. We’re heading to somewhere who quiet and rare of people since Woobin didn’t want to anyone notice him. we’re watching sakura falls inside the car, the festival is starting, I cant just sit, I want to go out and enjoyed the festive but I don’t want to leave him alone here. “if you want to enjoyed the festive, go on then I will watching you from here” he said. I nod and smile at him and then he hold me “don’t go further, don’t be lost from my sight so I can watch you from a far” I nod again and out of the car. I buy the sakura flower for souvenir and buy some streetfood too, the atmosphere is so calming me down and I feel so happy, but I’m a bit sad that Woobin cant go with me, I waved at him who is watching me from his car.

“Sekyung” “hmm?” I turned around and I saw him, the man who I don’t want to see the most, Choi Seung Hyun is in front of me right now “it’s been a long time..are you doing okay?” he ask. “I’m.. I’m.. o-“ suddenly someone is grab my hand and squeeze it hard “I said to not be lost from my sight”


"Autumn Leaves" - Ed Sheeran


 

Another day another life
Passes by just like mine
It's not complicated

Another mind
Another soul
Another body to grow old
It's not complicated

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Another tear
Another cry
Another place for us to die
It's not complicated

Another life that's gone to waste
Another light lost from your face
It's complicated

Is it that it's over or do birds still sing for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me

Ooh how I miss you
My symphony played the song that carried you out
Ooh how I miss you
And I, I miss you and I wish you'd stay

Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
Float down
Like autumn leaves
Hush now
Close your eyes before the sleep
And you're miles away
And yesterday you were here with me


Ooh oh, ooh oh
Ooh oh, ooh oh

Touch down
Like a seven four seven
Stay out and we'll live forever now