1. Good Time

Like A Songs

-Its holiday! Yes, holiday is start! You’re a 3rd high school student and were going to a beach with your two best friends, Woobin and Yuri. While preparing in your room, you look someone came-

I can see Woobin and Yuri coming towards my room “Guys! I can’t wait for this!” I shout at Yuri and Woobin and hug them “Me too!” the two replied and hug me back. we walked to Woobin car and set off after say goodbye with my parents happily, this is amazing holiday because I will spend the time after a while with my best friend, I love them so much and I never feel alone even tough I hadn’t a boyfriend. Yuri had a boyfriend, his name is Jiyong a.k.a GD “I invite GD to came along, is that okay?” Yuri asks “it’s alright, I can’t say no to you, you know” I stuck my tongue out, Yuri smiles happily. “you’re cute when you do that you know Se” woobin said “what? You start flirting to me? Just go search a girlfriend!” I said.

-Woobin just looked at you with sad eyes and smiling when you turn to look him-

“you and Yuri is my girlfriend right? I even had two girlfriends” woobin replied. “aish, whatever” I his hair and he’s smiling. Yuri laughs. after a while, we’re arrive at villa, the villa is Woobin’s family and it feels so nice “I miss this place so much” I said as i started to look around.

-You remember the memories of the three of you still in elementary school, you and Yuri in 3rd grade and Woobin in 6th grade. while playing in the beach you stuck at a hole they made for fooling you and you just cry out loud, they start to laugh but then they’re buying you an ice cream and you ate together, at the end they’re who make you smile again, Woobin, Yuri and your family is best friend since their middle school so you are going at the same school and hang around till now even tough there's a -

I looked around a bit and I noticed Jiyong. “Hello GD oppa, you’re here?” I said. “yes, hello.. btw where is Yuri?” he asked. “oh she’s with Woobin at the front. Lets go, I want to go there too” I replied. We headed to the front, Woobin and Yuri still busy carrying the luggage, I and GD hurried help them. I start to pick a room, in Woobin’s villa, there are 5 big rooms. “wait Se, my friend and GD friend was on their way here, are you okay to share room with Yuri?” Woobin ask. “yes, why not” I smiled and started to unpack my things, I saw Yuri came to the room “who is coming btw?” I ask her. “like usual, His model friend like Soohyuk and the other” she replied. “I know them, but GD oppa friends? I never knew one of his friends” I said. “oh yeah, my boy is inviting his best friend just like us, its like 4 guys are coming. He wants to introduce them to us” she replied. “oh, so that’s mean your relationship will grow stronger! But, wait.. so we’re here.. just the two of us.. is.. a girl?” I shouted suddenly. “yep I know that’s great you know? We can do ‘it’ with everyone we want, they wont be refuse either” She replied teasingly and smirked naughtily. “you naughty girl! Hahaha how dare you! I will report this to GD!” she headlock me and we’re laughing hard.

-You feel so nice after a long time of boring school and its time to relax. You change your clothes to casual cause you’re here, in the beach. you put black short, a pink loose t shirt and pink wedge sandals, You went out with Yuri and Woobin friends are just coming-

“oh hey Se Kyung-ah and Yuri! I miss you two so much” Soohyuk came to our and hugged us tight. “oppa, we’re just met a couple days ago” I and Yuri replied unison. “oh you two is so cute, I love you two!” Soohyuk teasing. He’s like brother for us, he’s handsome, have a glowing skin, y lips and mysterious aura, I once like him when in the middle school but he said he loves me like a sister, I misunderstood, yeah the childish love I think. I bet everywoman will fall into his arms for the first sight. “hello Seung Joon oppa, Young Min oppa, Young Kwang oppa” I and Yuri, again said in unison. “Hello Sekyung and Yuri” they smiled. “YA! How can you not greet me huh!” the man in the corner explode, he’s Jong Hyun, the most unpredicted person, he can laugh out loud and suddenly quiet. I don’t know why but he’s the most annoying but friendly at the same time, he has charming and cute smile with his curly hair, the style he keeps for now. “I’m sorry Oppa, I don’t notice you with that hair, hehe” I said. “sorry oppa, maybe you become more handsome so that we didn’t notice you” Yuri said. “oh I love Yuri, seriously! Ya, Jiyong, just give her to me!” he said elbowing GD. “Not even in your dream” he replied coldly.

-Everyone laugh hard at that moment because Jong Hyun face is not lying, he suddenly quiet, he’s not that close to GD but he like to jokes around, so…..-

“hello guys, sorry we’re late. We’re get lost awhile” suddenly I looked at the door

-4 man standing there, there is bigbang member, best friend of Jiyong/GD Taeyang with Mohawk hair and muscular body, next to him is Daesung a boy who had a very very small eyes but like smiling all the way and all the time, the other is Seungri, his name actually Seunghyun but called Seungri because there is two Seunghyun in the group, he has a sweet face but playboy eyes, and the next one is Seunghyun/TOP he had a scary eyes with perfect jaw line, sometimes he looked like Woobin. Yes these two like a dinosaur. You locked your eyes on Seunghyun and he’s notice your stare but he thinks you scared of him-

“guys, this is bigbang, this Mohawk guy is Youngbae, this small eyes is Daesung, the next one is Seungri our magnae, and there is Seunghyun or you can call him TOP” Jiyong said as he introduce his friends “hello” they smiled and bow. We’re smiling back “come here then, we glad that you’re all come” Woobin greet them. and just with short time, they started to chatted and jokes around even tough they’re just know one another. I and Yuri went to cooked since its dinner time and we’re craving too “Bigbang?” I ask Yuri. “yep, GD oppa said its the names of they group, I don’t know what is mean but I think the name is fit them” replied Yuri. I nodded, I want to ask about TOP, I don’t know why, just curious.

“dinner time boys!” we finished cooked and ate together. “how about we go to the beach after this? Who want to swim?” Woobin suggest “ME!ME!” I shout out loud. They’re laugh. Woobin pat my head “okay, but promise me don’t be such a crybaby like the last time we came here” Woobin said “I won’t! I grow up with good strength Woobin oppaaaa~” I made an aegyo. “just date her Woobin” Jong Hyun said. I glared at him. “already” Woobin said “YA!” I headlock him. I turn to look TOP, I don’t know, just want to look at him. He’s expressionless, but I gave him a smile.

-When you smile at him, a strange feel touch his body so he’s manage his expression to not smile back, but he start to curious about you and ask GD about you, GD explain to him that you’re Yuri best friend, he nod.-

We finished and set off to the beach, Yuri is hand in hand with GD oppa, Woobin with his friend and the other is busy with their own, so I just walk alone in the beach remembering what happened in here a long time ago. I miss that so much, I start to smile unknowingly and then I can see Yuri and GD come towards me “what are you doing here? Such a loneliness, don’t like that! Come here Se kyung ah” Yuri pulled my hand “Just enjoying the moment for a while” I replied. “Se Kyung, I want to introduce my friend” Jiyong said. “you already do that oppa” I replied. “no, I want to introduce him officially to you and Woobin, because he’s my best friends since we were young, like you, Woobin and Yuri” he explains. I nod and smile “Seunghyun-ah, come here” Jiyoung shout at him. “Woobin oppa come here!” Yuri shouts at Woobin. “Here, this is Seunghyun, my best friend, I want to just introduce him officially to you guys, and he’s asking me he wants to know about Se..” Jiyong cut his words when Seunghyun suddenly hit him and shout quietly “YA!”. I smiled, admire what happened. He smiles back. “okay. Nice to meet you, hyung?” Woobin said. “don’t try to make me old Woobin-ah” Seunghyun said. “you’re already knowing each other?” I ask. “yeah, we hang out together for a few times” Woobin replied. I just nod, the simple conversation is over and we're started to enjoy the moment.

-You were playing at the beach with each other, spray each other water, run, laugh, anything. Its so fun, have a great time. When running you slips and falls into water-

“Ngggg..HEUHEUHEU” I cry, no one look at me, and I save! If Woobin and Yuri look, i will get scolded. “pffftt” I heard someone hold his laugh, I turn and see, that is Seung hyun. “YA! Heuheu” I shout but still cry a little “come on, I’ll help you” he gave his hand, and I hold his hand tightly “why you cry?” he ask “I just want to cry because it hurts” I replied. “you’re good at expressing yourself then” he replied “I don’t think so, and why you laugh?” I ask “I don’t know” I glared at him, he help me up. “so you’re a 3rd grade high school?” he ask “yep, and you?” I ask again “I’m in college, business major” he replied. “so, you’re becoming a businessman” he just laughs. I started to think that he’s cute and different by his figure.



Good Time - Owl City (with Carly Rae Jepsen)
 

Whoa-uh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-uh-oh
It's always a good time

Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time

Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care
Hopped into a cab, take me anywhere
I'm in if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time

Good morning and good night
I'll wake up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time (Whooo)

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try, it's always a good time.

Freaked out, dropped my phone in the pool again
Checked out of my room, hit the ATM
Let's hang out if you're down to get down tonight
'Cause it's always a good time

Good morning and good night
I'll wake up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time (Whooo)

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time.

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time.

Doesn't matter when
It's always a good time then
Doesn't matter where
It's always a good time there

Doesn't matter when,
It's always a good time then

It's always a good time

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time

Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh
It's always a good time
Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh
We don't even have to try,
It's always a good time.