The Jump

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This update will show you another kind of dino mode! Don't get mad at me at the next few scenes!!! T.T Especially to those who are biased to ______! I swear, I love her as much as you guys. This had to happen because, well, not all crazy things we experience are fun and good :D

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for at least walking with me."

 

"Uhh...I'm on my way to see Jiyeon, anyway." Eunjung shrugs, as she continues to walk with the girl beside her, trying to ignore her as much as possible.

 

"You promise to think about it, right?"

 

"Uhm...uhh..."

 

"C'mon. Do I have to beg you to go out with me?" The question made Eunjung gulp.

 

"Uhm..."

 

"I mean you did receive my chocolates..." The girl tries again.

 

"Uhh, look! You're here!" Eunjung points towards a lecture hall in panic, hoping to get rid of this girl.

 

"So I'll see you later?"

 

"Okay."

 

Jiyeon's head turned from her new locker to look back at the very familiar voice nearby walking in her direction, to see a very unpleasant sight. She did hear the conversation alright, who wouldn't when it comes to Eunjung, her hearing improves and increases these days!

 

Jiyeon's face scrunched up, brows turning to a frown and fists clenched as Eunjung waved at a girl turning to a corner and into one of the lecture halls. 

 

She didn't like it. 

 

Well, she actually hates it. 

 

Eunjung never talked to anyone but her so why did she start now?

 

It just doesn't make any sense!

 

It didn't take much time until she stomped towards her friend in a very fast pace, surprising Eunjung who had a wide smile prepared just for her (if only she knew).

 

"Why are you smiling like that huh? Who was that girl? Are you smiling because she's flirting with you? Who is she to you? Wipe that smile off your face!"

 

Eunjung stepped back at the outburst, surprised by Jiyeon's mood swing. Sure, it was enough to wipe the smile off her face. It certainly wasn't the first time Jiyeon acted like that but every single time it happened she just had no idea what she did to upset her.

 

"That was Gyuri," Eunjung mumbles warily as Jiyeon approached in a very threatening aura.

 

"Who is that Gyuri girl?" Jiyeon hisses.

 

"She's just a classmate. Why are you mad? Did I do something wrong? If I did, I apologize..."

 

"Urgh! That's it! Don't talk to me!" Jiyeon screams, earning a couple of glances, before turning and stomping away. She even managed to shut her locker close with such a loud bang; it caused a few more students to look on to the commotion.

 

"Jiyeon! Wait!" Eunjung immediately runs after her, unknowingly passing Jieun by.

 

"Tsk. Lovebirds quarrelling. I swear I'm going to lose my mind with all the sudden weird kissing and fighting game they're doing!" Jieun complains.

 

"Jiyeon's just jealous," Qri giggles beside her, since she coincidently has the locker beside Jieun. "Are they together?"

 

"Beats me. Eunjung always says they're friends but Jiyeon molests Eunjung on a regular basis these days...and Eunjung doesn't seem to mind. Besides, they've been sharing a bed since we all moved in." Jieun shrugs.

 

"That's a surprise. But I guess I saw it coming. Might as well get married," Qri shrugs too as Jiyeon's screaming could still be heard along the halls.

 

"No! Leave me alone! Go smile and talk and flirt with your Gyuri!"

 

"But Jiyeon..."

 

"I said leave me alone! Let her kiss you then! Maybe even go to your Qri and Hyomin!"

 

"Jiy--"

 

"You know what?! Why don't you go have fun chasing each other around and puke unicorns!" 

 

"Ji...please. Let's not make a scene," Eunjung begs, trying to stop the girl from leaving the building as well as trying to hide her face from curious bystanders. But still Jiyeon stomped out the building and walked out of campus furious with a begging and pleading Eunjung on her tail.

 

"Why are you so mad?" Eunjung wheezes a breath, clutching on her bag and trying to grab hold of Jiyeon while the other kept shoving her off once she did.

 

"Why are you so clueless?!"

 

"Is this about the lewd video I don't want to watch with you?"

 

"No! And this is not about those videos!"

 

"Then why'd you keep insisting we watch it?"

 

"I'm just showing you it's natural for people to do!"

 

"Then why'd you say that we should do it too?"

 

"LEAVE ME ALONE EUNJUNG!" Jiyeon squeals as she manages to shrug off Eunjung's hand on her arm.

 

"But I don't think it's normal! Why were they touching each other like that? Does Hyomin do it with Sunny or Qri too?"

 

"Urg! Shut up! I told you! This is not about those videos!"

 

"Then tell me why you're so mad at me?"

 

"Go figure!" Jiyeon screams again as they crossed the road with fast cars passing, ignoring the green light that was on. It was a scary experience but somehow, Eunjung didn't even care if she'd be run over a car. All she wanted was for Jiyeon not to be mad at her. 

 

"Jiyeon! We'd get into serious accident if we keep it up!"

 

"Let them run over me! I don't give a damn!"

 

"But I do! Jiyeon! Stop!"

 

Horns beeped furiously as two girls continued their way; dodging speeding vehicles while they were still busy chasing each other. Jiyeon kept her pace, trying to shrug Eunjung off to no avail. Even as they got to the other side of the road, they kept on.

 

"Please don't walk away from me," Eunjung begged again.

 

"Why not? I can walk away from you any time I want!"

 

"Because this is dangerous...you shouldn't walk when you're angry!"

 

"You're changing it! I'm not dumb! Its 'don't drive when you're angry!'"

 

"Please, we can sit down at the cafe and talk about this. About why you're so angry all of a sudden..."

 

"You! You're just too stupid at times I even wonder how you've become the university's precious genius!"

 

"Please, Jiyeon, let's just talk about this like civilized people. You're being unreasonable."

 

Jiyeon strides faster again, towards the long bridge ahead, as she screamed, "I'm being unreasonable?! Well you should leave me alone then!"

 

"Jiyeon! Please! Stop walking! You're too fast! Where are we going?" Eunjung gasps out, her sweat forming at the rate of their walk. She looked around to realize how far they've actually gone. It was surprising how Jiyeon seemed to want to go to the other side of the city.

 

"I'm power walking, so go away! I don't want to see you!"

 

"I can't leave you alone! The last time you got so mad at me like this, we got into an accident!"

 

"If you're not gonna leave me alone, I'm gonna jump off this bridge!"

 

Eunjung stopped on her tracks the moment Jiyeon stopped to climb on the safety rails of the bridge. Cars passed them by, honking at Jiyeon's crazy actions, some slowed down to watch a possible suicide attempt. But Eunjung could feel her heart drop in shock to see Jiyeon on the other side of the rails so fast, glaring at her. Never had she realized how the girl was too caught up in her anger that she immediately blamed herself for it.

 

"Jiyeon! Oh my God! Get down from there please!"

 

"I said leave me alone or I'll jump!" 

 

"No! Don't jump! Jiyeon, let's talk about this," Eunjung pleaded taking a step closer. "This is crazy!"

 

"Leave me alone!"

 

"Okay, I'll do it, just don't do anything drastic and please come back to me," Eunjung desperately says.

 

"Then go away! Now!" Jiyeon glares at Eunjung intensely, still holding on to the rails as tight as she could. "NOW!

 

"Okay, okay," Eunjung sighed in resignation stepping a few steps back but never really taking her eyes off her enraged friend.

 

"What? So you're just gonna leave me here?!"

 

"What?" Eunjung was once again baffled. What is going on?

 

"You're supposed to beg!"

 

"B-but...you just told me to leave you alone...I thought..."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter