The Shot

Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 This update will feature IU as Jieun, and other Kpop idols including a brief appearance by Boram and Soyeon LOL. Can't forget the two! Eunyeon's life can't be just the two of them you know. Crazy experiences happen with other people too.

 

 

 

"Can you tell me how you did it?" Jieun murmurs ever so quietly, her eyes squinting at the obviously nervous Eunjung. "I mean, you wouldn't be able to do all these unless you did something."

 

"No, I didn't," Eunjung gulped.

 

Lee Jieun could be scary at times but Eunjung didn't know she could be as scary as Jiyeon. Behind the innocent looking face lies a very, very 'stubborn' girl. Even as how many times she's denied it, Jieun wouldn't even believe her! And what they're talking about? Well, it was the supposed-surprise birthday bash Eunjung did for her best friend.

 

"Well, you got to say something, Eunjung. You won't get away with all these without telling me," Jieun inched closer, making Eunjung gasp to find herself trapped on the couch.

 

"Why do you want to know so much?" Eunjung murmurs, gulping once again. She had to wonder how many times she could gulp if this goes on!

 

"Because it's very fishy! You out of all people can book something like that without the connections? It must take someone with very good PR."

 

"Okay, it's Hyomin..." Eunjung says with a whisper, looking down to her lap in resignation all the while making Jieun gasp.

 

"No way," Jieun murmurs."How?"

 

"We have two classes together, Jiyeon doesn't know."

 

"Oh my go--"

 

Jieun was suddenly cut off, as Eunjung surprisingly disappeared from her sight. Jieun could only think of one person capable of doing that.

 

Groaning in frustration, Jieun looks up to see a very, very displeased Jiyeon stomping towards the bedroom.


"For goodness' sake! Jiyeon! We're only talking!" Lee Jieun protested as Jiyeon drags Eunjung away from her and pushed the older girl into their room.

 

"Shut up!" Jiyeon screams at Jieun, her glares were extra deadly as she wore her striking make up for the night. She turned towards the closed door of their bedroom and yelled, "Ham Eunjung! Get dressed!"

 

Jiyeon stomped over to where she left Jieun at the living room, "And you! Why are you being such a distraction to her?"

 

"You're being ridiculous."

 

"What makes me so ridiculous huh?!"

 

"You're angry because we were talking?"

 

Jiyeon maintained her glares. "If you talked any longer, we're going to be late for my own birthday party."

 

"The VIP area in the club won't go anywhere."

 

"It will if we don't hurry!"

 

"You know that won't happen if Eunjung managed to book it," Jieun says indignantly.

 

"Still, we have to hurry! Especially if Park Hyomin is coming; I can't let her wait!"

 

"Oh admit it," Jieun smirks. "It's not about the famous lesbian Hyomin or her loyal suitors, slash, minions..."

 

Jiyeon steps back, eagerly waiting for the next words her housemate would say only to be taken aback.

 

"You're being jealous because Eunjung spends more time with me these days."

 

"No, I'm not. Why should I be," Jiyeon denies, her eyes wandering around the whole apartment.

 

"Yes you are and you're very jealous."

 

"I'm not!" Jiyeon exclaims with a stomp of her foot like an angry child.

 

"You are! Even when I sit here and watch TV with her to pass time, you'll jump in and push me away! Jeez, buy a bigger couch then, will you? So I would take some necessary precaution next time because this is unfair! We're all friends but you're so possessive!"

 

"No, I'm not! And that is not true!" Jiyeon shakes her head desperately.

 

"It is! It is very true. Eunjung's new acquaintance Lee Qri even gets your wrath! Even if you know how crazy Qri is for Hyomin! Everyone had talked about how you made a scene in the middle of the cafeteria, because she borrowed a book from Eunjung, for weeks. Also! You befriended both Hyomin and Sunny but when you introduced them to Eunjung, you made sure she was at least two meters away while you stood in between."

 

"I did not!" Jiyeon denies again though it was true.

 

True she did make sure Hyomin doesn't get too close to Eunjung when she introduced them. She couldn't risk the flamboyant lesbian falling for her innocent friend. It surely wasn't about uality; it's just that it didn't settle for Jiyeon. The feeling was strange...very strange. And since she didn't like the feeling, she went with her guts and just stood in between; making sure they only shook hands for a second, literally.

 

"Well I shouldn't be the one you should worry about," Jieun began. 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"This party you wished for wouldn't even be possible if not for Hyomin. Sunny and Qri doesn't even know they have a rival…A clueless rival."

 

Jiyeon's eye twitched at the information. Eunjung set up the party she wanted through Hyomin and she didn't even know about it? Well she just found out about the party a while ago, after catching Eunjung and Jieun talk about it in the morning when they thought she was still asleep. So the plan was spoiled but the party is still on, which meant she went around the apartment in frenzy, looking for something to wear and trying to look pretty for her birthday, only to see Jieun and Eunjung in a hushed conversation on the couch. And that lead to her knowing about this vital piece of information...So, how exactly did Eunjung make this party happen through none other than PARK HYOMIN?

 

 Jiyeon gulps.

 

"What do you mean?" She repeated through bated breath.

 

"I don't know. Go figure."

 

"No," Jiyeon gasped. "You mean Hyomin...Eunjung...but I made sure..."

 

"You did but Eunjung has a different schedule. Like you, she has two classes with Hyomin too. We don't know what went on or what goes on. Don't you think its fishy enough she made this party possible? Think about it! Eunjung barely even talks to anyone but you, and she only started warming up to me after months of living in the same apartment, that's how much of an introvert she is! But she pulled this off? Yeah, right!"

 

It was true. Eunjung didn't like having friends in the university either, though she can converse whenever people approach which was why Lee Qri even became Eunjung's acquaintance. She doesn't even call Jieun a friend yet because she thought they needed to get to know more about each other for the other to be called a friend, so Jieun too is called an acquaintance.

 

So how, in the world, did Eunjung manage to get Hyomin to do something for her when she can barely even speak? And Park Hyomin doesn't do favors. A ridiculously rich and spoiled girl like her never does favors.

 

"I was asking how she managed to do it, but you interrupted. Oh well," Jieun sheepishly shrugs her shoulder, before flipping her perfectly done hair. She then ignored Jiyeon who looked somber the next second, slumping down the couch as if she were about to cry.

 

Jieun wasn't heartless. She was teasing of course but she loved the reaction, she just had to keep it up.

 

"I'm done," Eunjung announced, dressed and make up done (as taught by Jiyeon). 

 

She made an effort of course; it was her best friend's birthday. She had to do everything for her and even prepared everything. It was meant to be a surprise party, but Jiyeon found out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter