Seriously Guys... We Need a Lover!!! -part 1-

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09.00 AM

 

AT JAEJOONG’S AGENCY

 

*Jaejoong’s POV*

 

I sit on the sofa with gloomy face; tired, annoyed, angry, and frustrated, mixed as one. It is just nine in the morning for the God sake!! And the worst is today is Sunday!! Can’t I have holiday just for a day??!!! They already call me for these things; photo shots, press conference for my next album’s launching, fitting clothes for my stage at one of Korea TV station, and of course, they ask me to go gym after those damn schedule!!

 

I flip open my cell phone and dial my sister number. Right after I press the green button, I cancel the call immediately because I remember something important, my sister is already taken, and I, her brother, can’t depend myself on her much more. She is too busy with her new life now.

 

I stand up from my sofa and head to the restroom, fill the wash basin with water till it full and the water spill out of the basin. I fill my lungs with oxygen as much as it can take and drown my own face there till I feel the water eat my ears. I stay like that till I don’t know how long.

 

 

JAEJOONG~AH!!!!!

 

 

Suddenly I hear someone shout my name out loud and my body being pulled harshly out of the basin. That person holds my shoulder tightly till it hurts and tries to make me look into his face. I still blinking my eyes and open my mouth to catch the oxygen as much as possible.

 

 

ARE YOU CRAZY, KIM JAEJOONG??!!! DO YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE???!!!!

 

 

Seriously,,, this guy need no to shout to me, I’m not deaf!! And that face, make me want to laugh but I still can’t do it.

 

After I feel my lungs better; from shock and lack of air, I grip that person’s shoulder till I know it hurts him.

 

 

YAH!! PARK JUNGMIN HYUNG!!! YOU ALMOST KILL ME!!!!

 

I yell as loud as possible and he looked startled, he loosens his grip and so do I.

 

“B... But... There... You are....” he is stammering and I shook my head, sigh heavily.

 

“You are stupid, hyung! I just want to relax, and that is what I do to relax myself! In about 3 seconds I will scream my heart out in the water so no one knows!! Araseo??!! Damn it! You think I will committed suicide?? I still want to live though I don’t like this one” I release my grip on his shoulder and walk outside the restroom, leaving my dumb manager dumfounded there.

 

 

Seriously.... I need someone to talk with!

 

I flip open my cell phone and dial someone’s number.

 

 

Bbiiippp.... bbiiiipppp..... bbbiiippppp.....

Sorry, the number you are calling is on dating with his lover food right now, please leave massage or try again in a few minutes..

 

09.30 AM

 

CHANGMIN’S OFFICE

 

*Changmin POV*

 

I keep my eyes on the screen for the rest 30 minutes. I don’t know what to type there, I got the syndrome that they called ‘the writer block’ and it !!

 

“Shall I write about that ahjuma I meet at the park yesterday?? Telling her story about her beloved cat?!!” I mock myself now, the Almighty Max writes such a story, it means he is tired already with his job, and that is NO WAY!!

 

 

I jumped a little when I hear my cell phone ring. I peek to the screen and it shows Jaejoong hyung’s number. I sigh; I know what he wanted.

 

“Mianhae hyung, I have no time now....” I said to myself, don’t even bother to pick his call and just reject it.

 

I focus again to the screen and sigh; still white!!

 

I start to write anything I have on my head, randomly.

 

“My brain my brain.... what happened to you today, huh?? I have to finish it soon before Monday... aish...” I still can’t think properly.

 

I turn off my laptop and throw my body on the sofa not far from my table and close my eyes, try to endure the stress. I pinch my nose bridge and grab soda on the table in front of my sofa. It is empty already. I then throw it t the nearest bin and scream as loud as possible.

 

 

AAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I feel better after I shout, but the sudden chaos at my door makes me annoyed again.

 

 

“CHANGMIN~SSHI!!! GWAENCHANA??!!!” I rub my face roughly.

 

“YES!! I’M ALRIGHT!!” I shout back to him, my editor, my close friend, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Then why are you screaming??” that curios boy make me pissed off.

 

“Mind your own business Kyuhyun!! I try to relax and rest here!!” I kind of regret it when I shout like that to him, but I can’t help it. I’m really tired.

 

 

No sounds coming from my door again, I close my eyes again, maybe after some sleep I will get better.

 

 

But it is wrong!

 

 

I can’t even close my eyes peacefully. The deadline haunted me and make me can’t sleep before finish it.

 

I open my eyes again slowly and look at the small table in front of me. I grab a sandwich I made this morning and eat it in one go. I sit after I finish my first sandwich and about to grab another but I paused. I look at my food intensely.

 

“You know food? Listen to me! I’m really stressed today. I on writing and keep getting angry to everyone. Did I do something bad today so I become like this?? Aish...” I stare at my food again, like listening to its answer.

 

“Yes I know, I should be gentler this morning in making you, but I have to hurry. Mianhae, ne...” seriously, if someone brags in to my room, they will bring me right to the mental hospital.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter