FAMILY, WEALTH, FAME, AND LOVE

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung~~!!! I want to watch SBS Evening News!!” Junsu shouts from the stair.

Changmin who is currently sitting in front of the television watching Discovery Channel coughs his water and half of it wetting his jeans. He doesn’t care about it but looking straight at Junsu who is eyeing him while knitting his eyebrow.

“Yoochun hyung~~!!! There’s something wrong with your lover here!!” He shouts from his couch and it is enough for Junsu to run to him and cover the maknae’s mouth.

“Yah!! What are you doing hyung??!!!” Changmin struggles to free himself from Junsu’s grip.

“Yah!! Why you say I’m Yoochun’s lover??!!” Junsu pouts cutely and it makes Changmin want to puke.

“Aren’t you??” Changmin asks teasing the elder.

“Yaahhh~~~” he tries to snatch away the remote from Changmin but he fail.

“It is weird hyung, why so sudden you want to watch news??” Changmin knits his eyebrow.

“I want to see Yunho hyung on TV. He said to me today he and his father will appear on SBS Evening News for some stupid interview. I want to know how it happen” he snatches the remote again from Changmin and now it is succeeded. Once the remote in his hand, he changes the channel and waits for the news.

***

 

 

 

“Mr. Jung, we will be on air in 10!” the PD shouts from his standing place, behind the cameras. Yunho just smile weakly to him and nods.

 

 

3

 

 

2

 

 

1

 

 

 

START!

 

 

 

Yunho smiles and answers the question as much as he can and as good as he able to endure the pain inside his heart. He really is the best person in making poker face. Everyone who sees him in the broadcast will think that he is professional and deadly smart in his way, business. Who not?? He is the heir of the biggest company ever in Korea and even it well known in the whole world.

“So Mr. Jung, you’ve been success in this very young age, what do you feel about it?”

“You complement me too much Mrs. Shin. It is not me the success one, it is my father, I am only heir who soon will take control of everyone. I just have to continue my family’s works, that’s all” he finishes his talk with a little sarcastic tone in it. However, he still is a human who has heart and mind, and those both shout that they are tired with all these fake.

“You really is a man who dream to live in modest way, isn’t you?”

Yunho shrugs his shoulders, “Maybe” and he laughs a little, in a very polite way possible.

 

 

But there are 4 people who know him, who personally know who the real Jung Yunho is. They know him better even than his own family. They are now sitting in front of TV in the central room, looking at their hyung sitting there with his fake smile, fake laugh, and try as comfortable as he can.

“He is smart in deceiving people, isn’t he?” Yoochun says more to himself than asking to people around him. He smirks at the TV that shows his beloved hyung being bullied interviewed. He takes his cup and takes a sip of his coffee, then looking away.

“Yes he is~~” Changmin smirks and stand up and walks away from the sofa to his personal ‘library’. In fact, he can’t endure it anymore; he can’t look at his hyung anymore. He knows who Yunho is and he knows, the one in the TV is not their hyung.

“Poor hyung, he looked happy but I know he is suffering there” Junsu hugs his pillow tightly and buries his face in it.

“So why you suggest us to watch this in the first place??” Jaejoong stands up and grabs the remote on the table. He turns it off and off to his room, he needs to prepare for his dance practice.

***

 

 

 

“Very good interview Mr. Jung, thanks for your help” the PD bows at him and he bows back respectfully.

Yunho says nothing but giving his fake smile and walks away from the room. He walks alone along the corridor and at the end of the corridor he sees there are bunch of the reporter tries to get information about his life. Everything about him will no longer be privacy.

He opens the door nevertheless and tries to endure with the sudden flash light from the cameras in front of him.

 

 

“Mr. Jung, we hear that you have your own company built by your own hand and not under your family’s power. What will happen to your company then if you rule Jung Corp.?” one of the reporters ask it out loud and he just can smile bitterly.

 

‘My baby…. My small company that I build with my own hand…. What will happen to it??’ he asks himself.

 

“We also hear that you never involved in your family’s business. It is your brother who actually does it all. Why all of sudden your father announce you as the heir?”

 

‘Jung Younghwa…. Are you mad at me right now? I’ve never been a good brother for you, and now I even steal your works’ again he can only leave the question. He dares not to answer it.

 

“Mr. Jung, with all you get and have, do you ever live your life normally like the teenager do at their age?”

 

‘This one must be from news entertainment program. What do you expect from a hot nerd like me? Falling in love? Clubbing? Hooking up with the girls? Oh come on…. You know my answers’ he just smile and say nothing.

 

 

 

“Sorry I have something important to do, I have to catch up. Please to meet you all….” He is being dragged outside the people by his bodyguards who secure him and drive him to Jung family mansion where his family had been waiting for him.

He’s been quite along the road to his home. That place is the only one in the world he doesn’t want to enter ever again since the only angel of the home was gone. His only mother as gone and he can’t feel loved ever again there. He takes his cellphone from his pocket and dials someone’s number.

 

“Yesungie…. can you help me to pick up ‘my baby’ in the studio’s parking lot?”

‘Yes I can do it Yunho. Do you being dragged to that hell again?’

“Hey don’t be cruel Yesung,, that’s my house”

‘Yeah…. Whatever…. Okay! So where’s the spare key?’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter