Don't You Think It Is Fate?

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

guys... I'm back... sorry I forgot to say this but yes the prevuois chapter I got it from an india movie.. mianhae!!! I forgot to say that because my sister ask me to go right after I post it and I have no time to write it.. huft... *bow*

hope you don't think I plagiarize.. I just forgot to say... but the rest is not.. hehe... it is 2 chapters again,,, thanks for always reading!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The children divided into five groups with different course each. The first group, for vocal ability, will have their session with Jaejoong today. They make the children attend different session every day. Vocal, Music Instrument, Dance, Acting, and Back to Nature.

 

Jaejoong walks hand in hand with Joongie to the class. They look happy together and made the other children jealous since Jaejoong is really kind to every child, off course, especially Joongie, because he is the most precious baby boy. Son of the man and woman he loves the most.

 

“Sonsaengnim…. I will sing today, right?” Joongie sways their linked hand together and make Jaejoong giggles from his cuteness.

 

“Ne Joongie~ah….” He smiles back and pinches the boy’s cheek lovingly.

 

“It’s a pity appa is not here” the boy looks so sad but Jaejoong suddenly lift him up to his shoulder.

 

“He will come today, I promise. And if he can’t make it today, I’ll go to him and punch him for you, baby….” He kisses Joongie’s cheek and giggles together.

 

“Don’t do it Sonsaengnim…. No one will take care of him later”

 

 

 

‘Look Yunho…. You have a really tough son. He is a cute one too…. I envy you so much Yunho’

 

 

 

“Sonsaengnim…. I think I saw this white jacket before” the baby boy examine Jaejoong’s white jacket.

 

“Jinjja??” Jaejoong pretends to be surprised but he is indeed knows. It must be Yunho’s white jacket. This is a couple jackets.

 

 

They arrive at the class and the 10 students are ready sitting on the floor with a mat. Jaejoong reaches for the piano and began to test some not.

 

“Okay…. Today I’ll try to play the music and you all are the one who will sing. Arasseo?”

 

 

“NE!!!!”

 

 

Jaejoong stretch his fingers and began to press the piano. He chooses to play Balloons by DBSK for the sampling because the song suitable with the children.

 

 

Jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren pungseoneul tago

naraganeun yeppeun kkumdo kku-eotjji

ppalga pungseoni haneureul nalmyeon nae ma-eumedo

areumda-un gi-eoktteuri saenggangna

 

 

He paused and smiles to the amazed faces in front of him. The children like it. Even after years not doing this kind of things, he is still good.

 

 

 

~Another Place~

 

“Mrs. Lee!! Did my breakfast ready??!!!” someone shouts from upstairs and the middle aged lady run immediately.

 

“It’s ready, sir….” She answers.

 

“Good then…. Help me to clean up my room, okay….? I’ll follow my son to Jeju for his Summer Music Camp. I made some mess in my room” he smiles widely and runs downstairs dragging his suitcase all the way down, the habit that he never once miss.

 

“Ne….” the lady goes upstairs to clean up her master’s mess but stopped when she sees her how master look like, “You seem like a teenager again with that white jacket, sir…. I think I’ve never seen it before” she asks curiously.

 

“This is a special jacket. I don’t know why but I feel like wearing it today. It’s a couple jacket” he says happily.

 

“Couple jacket? With Lady Taeyeon?”

 

Yunho doesn’t answer it and just giving his maid sweet smile and left him in the middle of the stairs.

 

 

‘This is my couple jacket with Jaejoong’ he says to himself with smile.

 

 

“Omo!! It’s 8 already??!!” he fasten his breakfast, “I have to arrive at airport at least at 9, then took a flight to Jeju and drive to the camp” he calculates his remaining time.

 

“I have to go now” he drags his poor travel bag again and put on the shoes, “Mrs. Lee!!!! I’m off now!!!” he slams the door and took his cellphone out.

 

“Ne…. Yesung~ah!! Ne! I’ll need the car at least at 10.30. Please make it ready when the plane departed, okay? Gomawo….”

 

He drove his old black Audy to the airport in a flash of the time. He can’t be late because he swears to himself; he will never disappoint his one and only son.

 

 

“Wait for appa, baby….”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

“Okay now Jaejoong, it’s your turn to sing” Jaejoong calls the next boy and Joongie is more than happy to run to his teacher.

 

“What will you sing, baby?” he asks softly.

 

“I really want to sing a song that appa always sing while playing piano, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter