DON'T WORRY.... I'M HERE....

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaejoong~ah…. Take this!” someone says to him and he takes the thing in confusing stare.

 

“But you??” Jaejoong asks worriedly.

 

“I want to feel the breeze…. It is great anyway…” that someone smiles sweetly and Jaejoong smiles back at him.

__________________________

 

 

You should use it,,, not me….

 

_____________________________________

 

“Wow!! The weather is really fresh!!”

 

“It is dangerous here! Be careful!!” Jae keeps shouting from the back___________

 

 

Don’t…. please don’t do it!!!

 

______________________________________

 

 

“I…. lo…love… yy… you….”

 

___________________________________________

 

 

“HYUNJOONG~AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jaejoong shots his eyes wide open and sits up immediately. He grabs his chest and feels his heart beats like crazy.

He stares at his surrounding; it is not his room, ‘Where am I?’ he began to panic.

 

Suddenly he hears sounds of someone walk in hurry to his current place. The door of a room in front of him opened and someone step out.

 

“God!! Jaejoong you scared me!! What happen??!!” a man walks almost run to him and sits beside him on the bed.

 

All of sudden, Jaejoong hugs him like he is his dear life and not letting go even a second. Yunho startled at first at this guy’s sudden act. He acted all spoiled brat this whole day and made him suffer, but suddenly he become so fragile and lovely again. Yunho hugs him back and pats his back smoothly tries to shoo him who is still panting and sobbing.

 

“Please….” He says faintly.

 

“Please what Jae??”

 

“Please…. Don’t *sob* leave me….” He sobs harder. Yunho freeze on his spot hearing at the elder plea.

 

“I won’t….” he says to calm him though he doesn’t get what he mean.

 

“Back to sleep Jae…. You’ree still tired….” He says and releases their hug just to lay Jaejoong on the bed.

 

“Where are we??” Jaejoong managed to ask.

 

“We are at an inn. I bring you here because you’re drunk and don’t want to go home at all” he answers and covers Jaejoong’s body with a blanket. Jaejoong gets up and sits.

 

“I want to take shower” he stands up limply and Yunho catch his waist to balance him.

 

“Sit here and don’t go anywhere, I’ll prepare the hot bath for you” Yunho stand up and walks to the bathroom. Jaejoong stays at his place motionless. He just stare at Yunho’s back and tears start wheeling from his beautiful eyes.

 

 

 

Do you want me to fall for him???

 

 

 

He lost to his own world and not noticing someone already walks closer to him and pats his shoulder.

 

“Jae…” the said man startled and turns his head to see the caller. Yunho smiles sweetly and helps him to stand up, “The water is ready. Go take a bath and rest” he says and leads Jaejoong to the bathroom.

 

Once he is inside, Yunho closes the door softly and back to the bed. He prepares the clothes he just buy for Jaejoong to wear on the bed and change his own. He cleans up the mess on the bed and goes to the couch near the TV and lays his tired body there. He closes his eyes and looks at the bathroom door before he drifts to sleep.

 

 

 

‘Who is he, Jae??’ HyunJoong?? But he decides not to ask about it and just sleep.

 

 

In the bathroom, Jaejoong drown his body comfortably in the bathtub and closes his eyes a single tear escape from his beautiful eyes and he starts sobbing again.

 

“Please…. Let me go Hyunjoong~ah…. I need to move on….” He whispers to himself.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

The two figures of lovers stand up quietly at the end of the deck and stare to the wide ocean in front of them. The one smile in the other’s embrace and leans closer to his lover’s chest comfortably. They just stay there with nothing come out from their mouth, just the flowing breeze know what they had in their mind.

 

 

“It is two weeks from now, isn’t it?” the taller one asks as he peeks on the smaller man in his embrace. The other just nods and closes his eyes.

 

“Are you nervous?” he asks again and now the smaller man turns to face him and cupped his face, “No…. I am happy!” he then embraces him.

 

“I want to give you something” he takes something from his pocket and shows a very simple necklace hanging between his fingers. He stretches his long hands to the late neck and circled the necklace there. The smaller man shocked and touch a new thing circled his neck.

 

“What is it?” he asks with sparkling eyes.

 

“My present for you…. This is my mother’s last thing left for me. She said, before she died, she wants me to lock the one I love with this necklace so he can be mine forever” he smiles and the smaller man just blushing, “So please…. I want to lock you with it and please be mine forever… Kim Jaejoong….” He leans closer and captures those cherry attempting lips.

 

“I love you…. Hyunjoong~ah….” He says between their kisses.

 

“Me too…. I love you too…. Don’t ever take that necklace off from your neck till I myself take it off from you….” He says again and the later just nods in response.

 

“I promise” and they hug each other warmly again.

 

The breeze blows softly between them as if understand that these two lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter