Junsu Hwaiting!!!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The loud noises can be heard from outside the Suwon Stadium. The 4 hot guys came with their red T-shirt and some accessories to support their beloved National Soccer team that will be in match 30 minute from now. Jaejoong stepped out from his car with wide smile as he looks up and saw red balloons are everywhere. Yunho who stands next to him just sigh heavily and hide his frustration face from Jaejoong or he will get smack on the head. Yoochun doesn’t even bother to look anywhere, he just starring at the crowd and plug on his earphone, closing his eyes, and listening some music. Changmin busy with his bag of foods and eat nonstop while his eyes looking at everywhere.

 

“Seriously guys….” Yunho rubs his palm on his face and see Jaejoong beside him. “Do we have to go here, Jae?!! You know I really am tired,,, I just landing on my beloved Korea from 2 weeks in Japan and now you ask me to come here? At least give an exception for me….” He pleaded cutely to Jaejoong who just giving him ‘whatever’ look on his face. Yunho looks away from Jaejoong because he knew if Jaejoong is really stubborn, he won’t get his rest if he asks to Jaejoong.

 

“I promised Junsu to come on his match, Yunho…. So can’t you please watch it for Junsu’s sake?! You never come even for once since you are too busy with your work!” Jaejoong said without even bother to look at Yunho, he want Yunho feels guilty, but Jaejoong forgets one thing, Yunho is not that smart to understand a matter like this.

 

Yunho turns his body and meets Yoochun behind him. He gives him his cute puppy eyes and the later just pointing at himself and mouthed ‘I can’t help you too’. He looks at the one beside Yoochun and pouts because Changmin seems love to eat his foods more than helping him. He is really hopeless, Yunho thought. Note this, that foods are Jaejoong’s briberies!

 

 

 

“We better come in guys!!” Jaejoong shouts and drags Yunho’s hand with him. Yunho startled at first but smile then, it is the first time in his life Jaejoong drags him with that happy face. He forgot his tiredness and follow Jaejoong.

 

 

“Look!!! That is Jaejoong oppa!!!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!!! >.<”

 

“He is really handsome!!!!!! Oh My God!!! He comes with his soul mate and Changmin oppa!!!!!!”

 

“Jaejoong oppa saranghae!!!!!!!!”

 

“Jaejoong oppa!!!!! Yoochun oppa!!!!!”

 

And there it is…..

The bunch of girls run to their side and make them shock! The three celebrities, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Changmin, startled realizing that they are in the off guard position. Yunho feels something is not right in his heart. He looks at Jaejoong’s face, it is pale. He knew Jaejoong is a really kind person though he always quarrels with him so he knew Jaejoong can do nothing to avoid his fans, not without his bodyguards, and he doesn’t bring them today.

 

 

 

Bodyguard?!

 

 

 

Yunho smiles wide and show up immediately just in front of Jaejoong, blocking him from his crazy fans. Jaejoong looks up and see Yunho spread his arms in front of him, with the dramatization of the sunlight fall on Yunho’s handsome face, Yunho looks like an angel with that serious and worry face.

 

 

Why did he do this? We fight almost every day and now he is willingly to help me?

 

Jaejoong can’t stop looking at his savior and sudden bodyguard.

 

 

“Yoochun! Changmin! Protect Jaejoong from behind!” Yunho shouts at his two dongsaeng and the later just nod in confusion but doing what he said.

 

Yunho walks backward to avoid the camera flashes and fans’ hands that try to grab anything they got from Jaejoong. Jaejoong feels bad to his friends and can only walks slowly while hiding his face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter