(Always) The Messed Up Morning

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~07.00 AM~

Junsu still in his dreamland on the super big comfortable couch in the centre room, since he doesn’t like to sleep in the bedroom, and even snoring peacefully when Changmin runs slowly from the second floor, already wearing his morning uniform –I mean sporty style for jogging- putting on his headset and turn on the music. Changmin is heading to the kitchen and make a cup of coffee and ramen for himself.

 

 

“Yah…. That dolphin hyung should end his bad habit to sleep on that super expensive couch because it began to smell bad from his drool” he shook his head with sympathy look on his hyung.

 

Changmin finished his morning meal in half an hour and heading to the door, open it to get some fresh air and do stretching a little just in the middle of the door.

 

Someone on the couch opens his eyes and look at the door direction, “Yah!! Shim Changmin!! Close the door!! It is cold you know! I try to sleep here…” he said before finally sleep again.

 

Changmin just look at him for some seconds and then close the door before doing his routine activity, jogging to find some fresh inspiration for his next weekly supplement.

 

~one hour later~

Jaejoong make his way to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to find nothing left there, especially his left vanilla pudding from last night; he even gave note ‘DON’T YOU ALL DARE TO EAT THIS!! ESPECIALLY YOU! JUNG YUNHO!!’. Junsu takes a peek from his pillow when he saw Jaejoong in front of the refrigerator, frowning. Junsu hide his ears under the pillow and shut his eyes again, aware that something bad will happen. Jaejoong sighs heavily in anger and clears his throat before…..

 

 

 

 

“JUNG YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!” shout as loud as possible for the whole neighborhood can hear it.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly the sound like someone fall from the bed can be heard loudly since it is still a quite morning, followed by the sound of someone run harshly to the bathroom and then continued by sound of water drops from the shower and again hurry footsteps and BRAK BRUK DAK things can be heard clearly from the first floor. Jaejoong stood in the end of the stair, wait patiently there with wooden spatula on his hand. He crosses his arm on the chest and taps his foot continuously making the noises even worse and dangerous.

 

He know very well who made these noises every morning and today too, that guy must be in hurry to catch up his flight to Japan, it is about half an hour from the current time.

 

Suddenly the sound of the door being opened and closed harshly leaving big BANG behind can be heard and the room owner run hurriedly dragging his poor travel bag behind with the very front zipper opened like a hungry monster.

 

“Here we go again….” Someone mumbled from the big couch, Junsu, still half asleep but really aware what will happen. He put his pillow on his left ear and it covered his face all over.

 

“Yoochun!! I leave for Japan for a week! If you need something just text me! You know my Japan’s number right?!” Yunho even not check it if Yoochun already awake or not, he is just shouting.

 

“Junsu…. Don’t mess the house with your soccer ball and don’t use my private home theatre in my room for game!! You better use the public one I bought you all in our centre room!!” Junsu is the next victim

 

“Shim Changmin!! Hey.. Where’s Changmin??!! Just tell him he can use my room as much as he wants as long as he is responsible for cleaning!! He can watch my entire movie but don’t even use it to watch his collection!!” even a perfect Changmin is not an exception.

 

 

Yunho is blabbering random things while busy wearing his shock and shoes in the middle of the stair like he usually do when he is going abroad. Leaving advice about what they should and shouldn’t do with his private things and blah blah blah.

 

“And Jaejoong….” He said while he meets face to face with the pretty man face. Jaejoong –force- smiles kindly with tight smiling eyes and really wide –fake evilly- happy grin on his face.

 

“Yes Mr. Jung?” he said as sweet as possible, but Yunho find a hint of dangerous thing in his tone.

 

“Ummm…. Thanks for waking me up with that…. Very melodious voice of yours…. And…..” he hesitated to continue. He takes a tight grip on his travel bag holder.

 

“I’m sorry for eating your pudding!!!” and he runs for his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter