CHATTING!!!

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Changmin throws his bag on the air and let it falls harshly on the small couch and lays his big body on his comfortable bed. He sigh in relief, finally today’s schedule finished! He has some interview for education magazine and so on. He has to act as elegant as possible and he hates it very much.

 

 

‘As much as you hate it, please try to act as nice as you can’

 

 

He smirks remembering his father’s advice when he is sulking all the way to the interview place, his father’s office. When he got there, there are some reporter already want to get the latest news about this country’s education future from his father.

 

“Better doing my own work now….” He gets up and quickly lays his on the soft cushion and opens his laptop.

 

 

JUST LOVE WHAT YOU HAVE

 

Have you ever think to have something that not yours??

Maybe popularity? Wealth? Lover? Or whatever other person have you want to have it too.

 

Guys….

 

Life not just as simple as flapping your palm, huh! It needs struggle to success and keep in your mind that however and whatever you do, success is your crown! So you will do everything hardly to make the crown stay at its supposed place!

 

 

But please,,,

 

 

Don’t take my words in another way, I mean negatively, because it will have bad impact for people around you. You don’t want it if people hate you or discriminating you because that simple stupid idea of ambition, do you?

 

 

Ambition! Ambition! And ambition!

 

Think you can live without it?? Think again!!

 

 

As honest as you are, as kind as you are, and as good as you are, people must have ambition for life. If not? Blank! You have no passion for live and maybe don’t know what your life for! Don’t lie to yourself and be honest to your heart guys! You need something to keep you alive! –if it is me, I will say that I need food for life^^-

 

 

Okay, back to the point!

 

Someone said to me, ‘Look what’s bellow you and you’ll feel you have everything and being so thankful for it, but look at what above you so you are motivated to move on and be better than before’

 

 

You can tell it like this….

 

For example, if you are somehow jealous to me for having handsome face, smart brain, rich family, popularity, good images, and et cetera that can make you jealous –hehehehehe-, don’t take it to your heart and hate me! I do nothing wrong to you guys,,, so you don’t have to spend your power just to hate me and talking bad about me behind. You just spent your time for something unimportant and beside, I know nothing about your hates to me and I still move on with my life, trying to be better!

 

 

See?

 

You’ve spent your precious minutes just to do something stupid and don’t make sense at all. If I were you who are jealous to the well known author named Max, I will learn from him how being smart person like him and learn hard to achieve what he achieved, so I’m not defeated by him. Keep in mind, if other people can do it, why we can’t do it? We have the same ability like them if we want to discover more about ourselves.

 

 

Love yourself and love what God already give to you so you can develop more and not end up being pathetically wanting what other people achieve and suffering on another person’s success. World spins around and not stop in the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter