See You Once Again.... My Love....

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The church seems really full today. Everyone dressed in fancy dress and suit, making their way to the church. They come mostly from Jung and Kim family and some of the wedding couple friends.

 

“Taeyeon~ah!!!!” someone enter the bride’s room and the bride looks really happy and sad at the same time.

“Wae….?? You have to be happy in your wedding day” he kisses the bride’s left cheek.

“Oppa….” She says hesitantly, “You know…. I can still cancel it all if you can’t make it” she says sadly.

“Stupid!!” he gives a little smack on the bride’s head, “I’m okay Taeyeon~ah….” She smiles widely, looks really happy. Taeyeon wish it is real, but it isn’t.

“Taeyeon~sshi…. Please be ready in ten minutes….” Someone comes and inform her. She nods.

“Seems like I have to go” he says.

 

Taeyeon catch his arm and make him face her, “Send me off to my groom oppa…. Please…. That way I know that you really are willing to let us go” she wants to challenge Jaejoong. She’ll back off if he refuses it.

 

Jaejoong stunned and looks deeply into Taeyeon’s eyes, “I will” he says then.

***

 

 

The wedding march can be heard from every corner of the church. Yunho is ready in the altar and waiting for his bride.

 

 

‘So you didn’t come to our wedding, Jae….? Fine….’

 

 

He thought to himself.

 

 

“Ladies and gentleman…. Here we present the bride….” The MC says and everyone stand up to welcome the beautiful bride.

 

Once the bride walk inside the room, everyone gasped because of her beauty. Even behind the transparent veil, everyone still dazed of her beauty.

 

Yunho gasp, not because of her bride’s beauty, but because of the one who hold his bride’s hand and lead her to the altar….

 

 

“Jaejoong~ah….” He whispers so no one hear him.

 

 

He keeps watching them walking closer to the altar with eyes full of love. Everyone who sees it will definitely think that Yunho loves his bride so much. But not for the other 5 handsome guys who stand close together at the front row. They knew very well, where those almond eyes always belong to. Where those love sent to.

 

The bride arrives at the altar, Jaejoong gives her hand to her groom but seems like Yunho is in his own world. His eyes keep seeing the only one person standing beside his bride, the one he wish would be there instead this beautiful girl. The one he wishes can fulfil his life, not this kind hearted girl.

 

"Yunho~ah..... This is your bride, come take her hand" just a simply saying from Jaejoong make him back to the world and look at hos bride..

 

no feeling for her...

 

maybe not now...

 

he tries to persuade himself.

 

Yunho smiles warmly. the only act he can do right now. he takes his bride's hand and brings her to the altar, facing the priest.

 

'Yunho~ah.... Annyeong....'

 

he walks out from the place, he can't take it anymore.

***

 

(super junior - Marry you)

 

Geudaereul saranghandaneun malpyeongsaeng maeil haejigo shipeo
(Saying I love you is what I want to do the most everyday in my life)
Would you marry me? Neol saranghago akkimyeo saragaro shipeo
(Would you marry me? I want to love you, treasure you, and live with you)
Geudaga jami deul ddaemada nae pare haewojugo shipeo
(I want you to lean on my shoulders each time you sleep)
Would you marry me? Ireon naui maeum heorakhaejurae?
(Would you marry me? With this heart of mine, will you accept me?)

Pyeongsaeng gyeote isseulge, I do

(To accompany you for the whole lifetime, I do)
Neol saranghaneun geol, I do
(To love you, I do)
Neungwa biga wado akkyeojuyeonseo, I do

(Regardless of snow and rain, i will be there to protect you, I do)
Neoreul jikyeojulge, my love

(Let me be the one to protect you, my love)
 

Hayan deureseureul ipeun geudae teokshidoreul ipeun naui moseup
(You wearing the white bridal gown, me wearing the suit)

Balgeoreumeul matchumteo geodneun uri jeo dalnimgwa byeore, I swear
(Both of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon, I swear)

Geojitmal shilheo uishimshilheo
(No lies, no suspicion)

Saranghaneun daui gongju, stay with me
(My dearest princess, stay with me)
Uriga naireul meogeodo useumyeo saragago shipeo
(Even if we are becoming older, we will smile and live on)
Would you marry me? Naui modeun nareul hamkke haejurae?
(Would you marry me? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?)
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter