He Lives For His Secret And Misery

Love Story of 5 Lonely Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ocean breeze hit the 5 tired faces gently. Finally, they can escape from their crazy workaholic live and that’s not easy at all. They have to spend the whole morning to lie to their manager, coach, secretary, friends, and even parents. But for today, just for today, they give no damn care to it at all. First, because they are already tired with this craziness and the second is absolutely because this is the queen Jaejoong plan, they won’t live happily in their mansion if the queen angry.

 

“Woah hyung.... Your parent is deadly rich!!” Changmin says while closing his eyes.

 

Yunho just give him bitter smile in return. It is not his choice to be born rich like this. He likes it, but he doesn’t like it when his richness make him imprisoned from his will.

 

“What did you name this beautiful cruise, hyung??” Yoochun asks while looking at his daydreaming hyung.

 

Yunho seems a bit startled and then face him, “Cassiopeia” he answers shortly while smiling again.

 

“Very good name” compliment Junsu.

 

“Thank you” he answers and then turn his look to the one in the middle who is just remain silent till now. The soft breeze blow his hair gently make the flawless skin around his neck exposed beautifully. Yunho can’t even blink his eyes from the man; he is too precious. He smiles sweetly, the first sincere smile he had since morning.

 

 

Thanks Jae.... I don’t know you did these all for me.... he said in his mind and continue staring at the beautiful man.

 

 

*flashback*

 

“OK!! This is settled then!! Tomorrow at 8AM make sure you all are here already guys or else....” they nod in unison A.S.A.P

 

After that they off to their own bedroom to prepare everything they need in the cruise. It is just 2 days, moreover, it is in the luxurious cruise, but they can’t help for being a little excited with the plan. Silently they thanks to their queen/hyung in their heart.

 

 

 

KNOCK... KNOCK...

 

 

Yunho heard soft knocking at his door and turn to open the door. There, stand someone whom he never expects to enter his room, Jaejoong.

 

“Come in....” he says shortly to hide his excitement.

 

The said guy walks inside and Yunho close the door behind him. He seems to explore the room by his eyes and shook his head in the end.

 

Yunho who stands up a little distance from him just scratch his back head, “Hahaha.... I’m sorry if it is not as tide as yours”

 

“Aniya....” Jaejoong shook his head and walks to the younger.

 

“I just want to....” he didn’t finish his sentence and hugs Yunho instead. The younger flinched to the elder action. He can feel their heart beat united and suddenly the warm feeling flows in his heart.

 

“This all at least what I can do for you Yunho.... I know what you feel right now. I’ve been once in this kind of situation” he says while hugging the bigger man tightly. Yunho can’t help but to feel hesitant at first, but finally he hugs the smaller man back and rest his head on his shoulder.

 

“At least you have to feel the freedom before everything is too late for you. I’m sorry if my way to decide it not pretty at all” he pats the younger’s back lovingly and release the hug.

 

The younger stares at him and smile, “Thank you very much Jae...”

***

 

 

-Yunho POV-

 

I can sense something not right with Jaejoong. Yes I know him quite well since we live under one roof for years. There’s a day in a year that Jaejoong will always disappear to nowhere. He doesn’t contact anyone even his soul mate, and I just being an observer, not daring to ask anything since I’m not close to him and he seems hate me for always making mess with him. I know the only one know everything about him is his sister and now that she got married, Jaejoong feels lonely even more.

 

I really want to know what he is thinking about and what make him sad. I don’t know why but I have this kind of feeling of caring him no matter what.

 

 

Today is 10 of August, it is the day when he always disappear from home to nowhere and will be back a day later or the longer is two days. But today he is here with us spending the day on my cruise for our escape holiday.

 

Just like another days around August 10, he looks so sad and it makes me hurt. He is not a nagging eomma like he us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter