He knows now...

Mark, my angel

 

"Eunah!" I heard his sweet voice again. He was always the first to call my name everyday. He always greeted me with that warm smile of his. "Good morning Mark." I greeted him smiling and he giggled shyly. "You were late and I was worried..." 

I looked at him confused. "Late?" I asked and he gulped. "You know... we arranged to skip school together...so we could spend some time together." I froze. I had completely forgotten about that! "Oh my god, I completely forgot it!" I covered my mouth with my hand.

"I-It's alright.." He mumbled sadly. I grabbed his wrist. "Let's do it now!" I exclaimed and quickly ran out of the school. He followed me happily, while holding my hand. We soon reached the park and we finally stopped running. Even though we were out of breath we were both laughing outloud.

"I...I thought you didn't want to do it, so you just skipped it..." He suddenly mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. I glared at him,crossing my arms. "Mark Tuan, have I ever lied to you?" I asked and he smiled, nodding negatively. "A-Aniya."

I smiled at his silliness. "So what should we do?" I asked, putting my arms behind my back. He touched his chin with his fore finger and huffed. "Just sit together? And talk? I'm having a great time just by looking at you..." He said, standing closer to me.

I blushed and covered my mouth, chuckling. I looked at him and he slowly lowered my hand, holding it and caressing it. "Seriously Eunah... I've been trying to tell you this for almost two months but you kept refusing when I asked you out.." He said sadly.

"I did not refuse... I just...couldn't..." I defended myself, thinking of Jimin. "I had some things to take care of..." He brought his face closer to mine. "Is there something troubling you? I want you to feel free to tell me your problems so that we can face them together because..." He stopped.

"Because?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He suddenly brought his lips against mine, I wasn't even surprised. I had seen it coming. "Because I want you to be my girlfriend. Finally, i said it! It's been three or four years since I realised that I had fallen for you?! I said it!" He let out a sigh of relief that made me chuckle.

"So? Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded happily. "Of course I do you hothead!" I almsot yelled, hitting his forehead. "Ah! What was that for?" he asked, in pain. I shrugged and laughed, while he was rubbing his forehead.

So basically that's how we spent our whole morning. Then suddenly i remembered Jimin. "Oh, God... What time is it?!" I asked shocked. "It's...2:20, wae?" I froze. I grabbed my backpack and began running towards Jimin's school. I was 20 minutes late!

"I'm coming my baby!" I mouthed. "E-EUNAH! EUNAH!" I heard Mark yelling my name but I completely ignored him. When i reached Jimin's school I began looking for her anxiously. My gaze fell on her, playing with her favourite ball in the schoolyard.

I let out a sigh of relief and rushed towards her. "Jimin-ah!" I called her name and she looked at me smiling. She began running towards me and I knelt down to embrace her. "Mommy!" She said happily and I raised her on my arms, spinning her around.

"Mommy's late! I'm so sorry sweetheart..." I apologized and she nodded. "It's ok mommy. I know you are busy! So I waited here. I knew you wouldn't forget me." She explained and I smiled. "Of course I would never forget you... you're my everything, right?" She giggled and I hugged her tightly.

I turned around to leave but I froze. 'No...not now!' I yelled in my head, looking at him shocked. "Mommy?" He asked confused. I gulped. "M-Mark... what are you....doing here?" I asked and let Jimin down. "I was worried about you. You ran off without saying anything. But I..." He blinked three times.

"Woah..."  My heart was racing that moment. I was so scared that now that he knew, he would ran away. He was looking at Jimin and he slowly knelt towards her. "I'm Mark." He said and smiled. My hands were shacking. "Ji~min-ah!" She introduced herself. "Are you the boy mommy likes? The cute one she has a photo with?" She asked and Mark chuckled.

He looked at me. "Am I?" He asked me and I let out a sigh. I shrugged. "What am I supposed to say now?" I asked and he chuckled again. "I think I am." He answered and Jimin smiled. "I like you!" She clapped her hands and Mark smiled. "Could you give me a kiss?" he asked, pointing at his cheek. Jimin nodded and kissed his cheek.

Mark held her and raised her on his arms. "You're beautiful. Just like, your mother." He said and looked at me smiling. I had no idea what was going on. Was he angry? Was he sad? Was he pretending? Or...was he actually happy? He suddenly held my hand. "Let's go. I'll send you home." He mumbled and we began walking towards my house.

As we were walking, the same students were staring at us shocked. Now I knew that the rumours about Mark being the father of Jimin would get worse and worse. I didn't want him to get involved that's why i kept it a secret from him....well, that's one reason.

"Here we are!" Mark exclaimed and let Jimin down. "Mark oppa, Mark oppa! Eat with us!" Jimin begged, not letting go of Mark's hand. Mark looked at me and shrugged. "If it's ok with mommy." He said and I slowly nodded and unlocked the door. "Come in." I said smiling and he closed the door behind him.

"Go wash your hands Jimin, I'll call you when the food's ready." I kissed her forehead and she ran upstairs. I looked at Mark and huffed. "I guess I owe you some explanation..." I gulped and he wrapped his arms around me. "You should have told me." He whispered in my ear. "I would never run away." He caressed the back of my head.

"Who's her father?" He asked and I shrugged. He looked at me shocked and I instantly shook my hands from side to side. "No! Not what you think! I... I am not her actual...mother." I explained and he let out a sigh. "THAT got me worried..."

"I ...found her. She was still a baby when I found her. She was crying so loud,she was breaking my heart... I couldn't just let her... so I took her with me and raised her as a daughter..."  he crossed his arms. "Does she ever ask you about her father?" I shook my head. "Never. She never asked."

"And now...everyone's going to think of you as her father... now that they saw us together... that's what I tried to avoid! I didn't want you to get involved!" I lowered my head. He shrugged. "Why not?" He asked and I looked at him shocked. "I wouldn't mind being Jimin's father."

He smiled and kissed me with his tender lips. "She's the daughter of the love of my life, anyway." He winked at me and chuckled. "M-Mark..." I mouthed and hugged him tightly.


so sorry for the ty update TT.TT this fic was going to be quite short anyway, about 10-12 chapters MAX! so it may also be shorter ;u; i just wanted to make a cute short fic about a young 'mother'  and the boy who has always been in love with her.

i'm also going to write another new one with LJoe so check it out as long as I publish it!

Hwaighting! and thanks for the support!