Mark is so sweet!

Mark, my angel

 

"Mark? Are you done? It's been almost two hours since you've been playing with Jimin!" I called Mark from downstairs, letting out a huff. I sat down, crossing my arms and lowered my eyebrows. "Mark!" I yelled angrily. He has been in the house for the whole day and of course he hasn't given me any kind of attention. I've been cleaning the house all day while Mark and Jimin were having fun together!

Mark quickly ran downstairs and jumped on the sofa, resting his head on my lap. "Sorry baby~ Jimin wanted me to help her with her homework, sing her a song and comb her hair." He explained and kissed my tummy. I let out another sigh and looked at him. "What? Wait...are you--are you jealous?! WHAT?!" He bursted into laughters while squeazing my hips. "Y-Yah!" I hit his arms and pushed him. "Of course i am not! How could i be jealous of my own daughter?!" I asked him angrily.

"It's just... You've been here all day and you haven't paid any attention to me..." I turned my gaze on the ground and huffed. He stood up chuckling and wrapped his arms around me, then kissed my right shoulder sweetly. "So you are jealous! Don't worry baby, you'll always be the one i love the most~" He kissed my cheek and hugged me tightly.

"Mark, i think i got chubbier.." I mumbled making him laugh again. He face palmed himself, laughing even louder. "Why are you laughing, i am serious!" I said sadly, pulling my t-shirt upwards. "Look!" I pointed at my tummy. "Truth be told you did gain a few pounds." He pinched it and I hit his hand. "But you're still skinny as hell! You're beautiful and your body is beautiful as well, don't worry baby." He kissed my lips and smiled.

"EWWWWWW" we heard a voice and realised it was Jimin. We looked at her and chuckled. "Are you peeking little girl?" I asked, pinching her nose. "That was disqusting! Why would you do that?" She showed us her tongue and crossed her arms. "That's what you do when you love somebody, Jimin." Mark explained, wrapping his left arm around my waist.

"And I love your mother." He added smiling. "You love her?" Jimin asked and he nodded. "Nana said that her father loves her mother a lot! Does this mean Mark is my daddy?" We both froze. I had completely no clue what to answer and Jimin was waiting for an answer. "Of course I am." Mark walked towards her and raised her in his arms.

"Me and mommy love each other. I am your daddy, and you're my beautiful daughter." he smiled and kissed her forehead. Jimin smiled happily and clapped her hands. "Yay! i'm so happy that Mark is my appa!!!" She hugged him tightly while chuckling. Mark let her down carefully. "Now go upstairs and play, will you?" He asked smiling and she rushed to her room.

I slowly walked towards the sofa and sat down, wrapping my arms around my waist. Mark's words were echoing in my mind. "Eunah? Eunah, what's wrong?" He asked confused and sat next to me smiling. "Mark, are you... are you sure you want to... be Jimin's...f-father?" I asked and gulped. I could feel my cheeks burning up, I rubbed the back of my neck.

He chuckled and came even closer to me, then held my right hand, caressing it softly. "Are you seriously kidding me? If i didn't want to then I wouldnt have told that to Jimin, for God's sake! Eunah, you're such a weirdo." He poked my forehead and since i had no idea what to do, I jumped in his arms and he chuckled shocked. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulder.

"And no. I don't mind what the school says. Because i know that's what you're thinking right now." He said and kissed my neck, giving me goosebumps. "Mark, i love you so much." I mumbled, rubbing my face on his chest. "I love you too." I could feel him smiling, since he had his lips against my neck. "I love you more than anything else."

"Eunah, i want you to...feel me as the father of Jimin too. I want you to talk to me everytime you need something, especially if it is for Jimin! I will always be by your side and you know it!" He said smiling while caressing my cheeks. I nodded and giggled happily. "And... I want us to get married as soon as we finish university!" He suddenly exclaimed and I froze.

"M-M-Married, w-w-what do you mean m-m-married? Like...real married? With rings and vows and stuff?" I asked, having no clue what went out of my mouth. He nodded and laughed. "Yep. If i am Jimin's father, then why not your husband?" He suggested, shrugging. "I-If we are to last this long--" he cut my speech. "We will last. I love you and you love me. I don't see any obstacle." 

He explained and i bit my lower lip. "Are you even listening to what you are saying?"  I asked confused and he let out a sigh. "Eunah, i am not a child. I KNOW what i am saying and I know what i want. I want to be with you forever!Don't you?" I hit his chest. "I DO! For God's sake's of course i do!" I crossed my arms angrily and he smiled. "So? I don't see what the problem is." He shrugged.

"...Um...i guess you're right! Okay then!" I answered happily and he hugged me tightly. "I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!" He yelled happily and kissed me then we began making out. "Mark, please do keep your promise,'kay?" He huffed and pinched my cheeks. "Of course, you pabo!" He kissed me softly and then kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for everything.." I whispered "Thank you for being there for me."