We'll get through this together

Mark, my angel

 

4 Months Later

 

I was in the bedroom, lying on the bed. I've been like this since Jimin left,not really in the mood for anything. Mark had decided that it would be better if he moved in for a few days so that he could take good care of me. He was worried, I knew it but i just couldn't help it.

The door slowly opened and Mark peeked inside. "Yeobo?" He muttered and smiled at me. I eyed him and hardly cracked a smile. He slowly walked towards me and knelt in front of me. He caressed my cheek with his fingers while smiling at me. "How are you feeling?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I blinked and shook my head. "I'm not in the mood..." I mumbled and he huffed sadly. I knew I hurt him and that made me so sad. Mark was the only thing that was left in my life. I half stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck, he also wrapped his around my torso.

"Mark, stay with me." I begged, as my eyes were getting teary again. He held me even more tightly and kissed the crook of my neck. "My love, i'm always here." He softly whispered in my ear and kissed my neck for once again. I moved further towards the other side of the bed so that he could sit next to me. He sat down and ushered me to lie on his chest.

I made myself comfortable on his lap and he held me tightly in his arms. He kissed the top of my head and softly shook me from side to side. "I love you more than anything, Eunah. I will never leave you alone and we'll get through this together..I'll fix you, I promise. You'll see it, you'll be okay and we'll fix everything together." Mark muttered while caressing my arms with his tender fingers.

I raised my head and looked him right in the eyes. "Mark, stay close. I need you." Mark didn't answer but instead he began planting kisses all over my neck, trying to make me relax. I loved it when he did that. Whenever i was sad, tired or depressed, he would just plant kisses on my neck to relax me.

"What about you take a shower? It'll make you relax a little." Mark suddenly suggested and smiled. "I...don't really want to stand up..." I answered and pouted a little. Mark stood up and raised me in his arms. "Then i'll do it for you!" He exclaimed making me smile a little.

He rushed to the bathroom and turned the warm water on. He sat on the bathtub and helped me take my clothes off. I felt completely comfortable being in front of Mark, since he had seen me like that numerous times, so i didn't mind. He placed me inside the bathtub and removed his t-shirt, wearing only his knee-length shorts.

I was lying against him, as he tried to grab the shampoo from the shelf. He began brushing my body with his hands while I was lying against his bare chest, inhaling and exhaling slowly. I did feel more relaxed and enjoyed the moment we had. "You used to be so shy when I first saw you ." Mark suddenly said and chuckled.

I bit my lower lip and smiled. "Well it's been so many times since that first time, it feels normal now." I explained and he giggled. "Does it? But only with me, right?" He fake-pouted and I giggled silently. I pinched his nose playfully. "Of course, pabo!" I shouted and he laughed.

He cupped my cheeks in his hands and pressed his tender lips against mine. He slowly moved towards me, sitting down inside the bathtub with me. He kissed me softly while caressing my with his hands, as I was running my hands through his now wet hair.

We hadn't gone that far since Jimin was taken away from us. We both didn't feel like having couple moments while a part of us was gone. But Mark still touched and caressed my body, showing me his love and trying to get my mind away from everything but him.

He slowly parted his lips from mine and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want to..." He hesitatingly asked and I inhaled. It's been a while...I missed him... he missed me... "Yes." I replied and he smiled, connecting our lips for once again while taking off his knee-length shorts.