Back To School

Mark, my angel

 

3 weeks later

 

It was late in the afternoon and I was in the living room, watching some kind of comedy series. Mark had gone out to buy stuff for the house but I decided to pass since I was too bored to get dressed. Of course Mark decided to tease me and said 'You're never to bored to get undressed' along with a wink, and that earned him a good slap.

While I was huffing out of boredom, the door suddenly unlocked and Marked rushed next to me. He sat on the couch and I eyed him confused. "What's wrong Mark?" I asked and Mark's eyebrows lowered. "What day is it today?" I rolled my eyeballs and began thinking. "Uh...Oh, Sunday." I replied and Mark gulped. "What day is it tomorrow?" He questioned and I huffed. "Monday, duh."

"Monday? Monday what?" I flushed and thought of his question but came up with an answer. "Uh, Monday 8th of Septemb--" I froze. "OH ! University starts tomorrow!" I yelled and bit my lower lip. I whined and fake cried while Mark kept trying to calm me down. "We're going right?" He said and I huffed.

I shrugged and Mark glared at me. "We're going." He stated and I huffed again "Alright..." I gave up and pouted. "I don't really want to go..." Mark let out a sigh and moved closer to me. "Hey" he touched my chin with his forefinger and made me eye him. "We said that we would fix everything, right? Well, it's a start!" He smiled at me and I tried to smile back.

He gave me a soft peck and smiled at me for once again. "We'll be at the same class so don't worry. This year, will be better. I promise." I hugged him tightly and exhaled. "Alright... this year...will be better..." I repeated his words and he chuckled while caressing my back.

 

Next Day

 

I felt soft kisses on my arms which tickled me. I brushed it off and turned around to sleep some more. "Eunah... wake up, yeobo." Mark mumbled in my ear and kissed my neck softly. "Five more minutes..." I begged and i heard him chuckle. He kissed my neck and softly bit it. "Come on, we need to get ready. We have to leave for school in 20 minutes." I remembered that university began today and I began whimping again.

"Come on now! Don't act like a baby." He got off the bed and put on his clothes. "Do you want to be late? Because i dont. If you don't get ready i will leave you and go on my own." I pouted and half stood up. He laughed seeing my sleepy face and kissed me. "Get dressed." he ordered and I huffed.

I stood up and grabbed my skinny jeans and one piece gray t-shirt. I put on my shocks and went of to brush my hair and brush my teeth. When i was finished i put on my black combat boots and me and Mark got out of the house, locked the door and made our way towards the University.

We were walking hand in hand, and a few minutes later we had reached the University building. We entered and i could feel my heart racing. Mark held my hand tighter and smiled at me. "Let's go to the announcements board to see which class we're in." I nodded and we entered the building.

We made our way to the announcement board and found the papers that explained which students would be in each class. "Oh !" Mark cursed and looked at me. "We're in different classes. I'm in D-2 and you're in D-3..." I flushed and let out a sigh. 

"i'll get you to your class, alright baby?" he suggested and i nodded. We began walking towards my class and when we reached it, he followed me inside until i had found a seat. He kissed my cheek and waved at me, then left to his class. 

I crossed my arms and sat back, glancing around. Suddenly, somebody tapped my back. I turned around and saw a sweet girl. "Hey! I'm Soyul!" She reached out her hand and I shook it, smiling. "Eunah." I introduced myself happily. "You don't know anyone yet, huh? Neither do i! I guess we could hang out!" I nodded and smiled. "Of course, Soyul-ah!" I exclaimed.

'This year, is going to be better. I promise.' 

Oh, how i hoped so...