Couple time

Mark, my angel

 

"Class dismissed." The teacher announced, gathered his books and exited the class. "I heard that there's a hot guy in D-2! He has red hair and he's well built!" Some girls started saying. I giggled and walked towards them. "Hey girls! What are you talking about?" I asked smiling.

"Hey Eunah! We're discussing of that cute boy in D-2. I hope he's single!" I tried to hold my laughters and nodded. Suddenly, Mark entered the room and began looking for me. "Oh my god, there he is! Who is he looking for?" Jieun, the girl from earlier, asked. "I think he's looking for me." I turned towards him and called his name. "Mark!" I waved at him.

He smiled and rushed towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Hey babe." He smiled and held me tightly. "This is my boyfriend, Mark. Mark, these are my friends. Jieun, Soyul and Nana." I introduced them to each other. Jieun looked so socked, too shocked actually.

"Wanna go to the cafeteria?" He suggested and I nodded, then we made our way out of the class. Mark held my hand as we walked towards the cafeteria. "Oh, Mark you have no idea how hard i was holding myself from laughing back there. One of them thought you were hot and they kept praying that you were single. And then you came in and all this happened and i wanted to burst into laughters!" I explained while chuckling.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I'm happy you laugh." He muttered and I smiled at him. "I'm happy you're mine." I admitted and bit my lips. "Cheeeeeesyyyyyy!" He said in a high note voice and I laughed, then hit his shoulder. "Hey!" I yelled at him and he moaned in pain while giggling. We entered the cafeteria and found an empty table. We sat down but Mark stood up again. "I'm going to grab some chocolate milk, what do you want?" "A chocolate milk as well." I replied.

"Then i'll get one and we'll drink it together." He said and rushed to grab a chocolate milk. While I was waiting for Mark to return, Jieun suddenly sat in front of me. "How'd you do it?" She asked, her eyes goggled. "How did i do what?" I questioned. "Have such a cute boyfriend! I want one too..." She pouted and I chuckled.

"Well actually... me and Mark liked each other for a long time...since high school but none of us confessed. We were hanging out a lot,though. And last year he asked me out, that's how it happened...just be yourself, i'm sure somebody likes you and if you like him back that will be enough for a nice relationship." I explained and smiled at her. She nodded and held my hands. "Thank you, Eunah! You're so kind!" She exclaimed and then left.

"Thank you Eunah you're the beeeeeeest~" Mark imitated her voice and I glared at him. "Funny" I grabbed the cartoon of milk and drank some. "Yah, what about me?!" He cried out and I shrugged. "You should have bought yours." I smiled and he pouted. I laughed as he kept begging for some milk. "Araso araso! Shut up!" I pointed the straw towards him and he drank some milk, smiling at me.

"You're such a crybaby." "You're such a crybabyy" he imitated my voice like a sassy and that earned him a slap on the shoulder. "What was that for?!" He shouted. "What was that for?!" I imitated him and laughed. He stuck his tongue out at me and I kissed him, then pulled away.

"You're cheating.." He mumbled and pouted and I giggled. " to be you" I said and stood up. "Yah, where are you going?" He asked. "And you're taking the milk too!" He stood up and followed me. "I'm going to my class Mark, the bell is about to ring." I explained and shrugged.

"I'll get you there." He held my hand and lead me to my class. We walked towards We walked towards my seat and he kissed my cheek twice. "Leave" I ordered him and he knelt down to face me. "Whyyyy are you so mean?" He pouted and I huffed, pinching his nose. "Go to your class, you pabo!" I ordered him again and he kissed my other cheek, then stood up.

"See you later, mean girlfriend." He said and walked away. I huffed. "Whatever..." He was really stupid sometimes but that's why i loved about him. I really loved him and i was glad that he was here, he actually tried to fix everything and it's already working...

thank you mark...