Good Days Are Coming

Mark, my angel

 

"Eunah, stop teasing.." Jieun pouted like a little child and that made me chuckle. "Yah, i am not teasing! I'm like..100% sure he's into you." I winked at her and the girls giggled. "Baekho surely likes you Jieun, i mean...he keeps staring at you." Soyul whispered and we all nodded. "Wait, didn't you tell me once that you thought he looked cute ?" Nana asked her and Jieun turned crimson red.

"What? Really? Jieun, you told us nothing!" Soyul shouted at her , pointing at me and herself. I shrugged. "It's never too late. I suggest you go and talk to him." I suggested and the girls nodded. "Or we'll do it for you." Nana added and Jieun's eyes widened. "You wouldn't dare.." She lowered her eyebrows and I smirked.

I stood up from my seat and raised my left eyebrow. "Wanna bet?" I asked and she grabbed my arm, making me sit down. We all bursted into laughters and she crossed her arms, glaring at us. "Anyway, you really need to speak to him." I said and smiled at her. "Eunah" I heard a familiar voice and turned around, seeing Mark. He ushered me to stand up and he sat on my seat.

Before I could complain, he grabbed my hips and made me sit on his lap. "Hey girls." He muttered and yawned, hiding his face behind my back. "Why are you here?" I asked confused, touching his chest with my right hand, caressing it softly. "Teacher's absent." He rubbed his face on my shoulder, closing his eyes. "Mark... I told you that you shouldn't have stayed up watching anime last night... for god's sake.." I wrapped my arms around his neck and caressed the back of his head as he was resting his head in the crook of my neck.

"You know how much i love Bleach.." he muttered and I huffed, rolling my eyes. "I know, I know" the girls giggled silently and I turned my focus on Jieun again. "So as I was saying, you need to talk to Baekho." Jieun gasped and nodded at Mark. I lowered my eyebrows and then my mouth formed an 'O' "Oh, no don't worry. Mark is already asleep and he wouldn't say anything anyway." I explained smiling and I kissed the top of his head.

"I don't know what to say... i mean.. he might not like me and that would be so embarassing.." Jieun explained and let out a sigh. "Do you want me to find out?" I asked and she looked at me with sad eyes. "Can you?" She questioned and I nodded. "Of course i can. Mark and Baekho are good friends, and we have spoken a few times so it's okay." I explained at her and was about to stand up but Mark pulled me back.

I let out a sigh. "This boy keeps holding me back when it comes to helping others!" I complained and felt him smiling. "I'll talk to him during lunch break, I promise." I assured Jieun and she nodded, glancing at him. Baekho's eyes widened and he quickly turned around, clearing his throat. "How long have you and Mark been together?" Soyul suddenly asked and I slightly opened my mouth. "Um..." "2 years and three months" Mark replied in a sleepy voice. I nodded and caressed his back.

"Wooooow, that's so long!" Jieun exclaimed and I smiled. Nana eyed me and made a poker face. "So i guess you...have...you know.." It took me a while "Oooooh, yeah. yeah yeah yeah." I replied, nodding my head as well. They all gasped. "Really?" I looked at all of them confused. "What? you haven't? None of you?" I asked shocked.

"I have..once.." Nana replied "but it's nothing now" she added and shrugged. We all shrugged that off and kept talking about how Jieun should talk to Baekho. "Um.. excuse me girls.." We all got shocked and turned around, facing Baekho. Mark rubbed his nose on my shoulder and kept on sleeping. "Jieun-ah? could i speak to you for a second?" He asked and she gulped.

"Of course you can!" Nana exclaimed and pulled her from her seat. She cleared and nodded, following Baekho out of the class. "I didn't even have to talk to him, see?" I said and shook my head from side to side. Soyul stood up and strenched herself. "Nana will you come with me? I want to buy something to eat." She said and Nana nodded, following her. "See you later, Eunah!" They smiled and left.

I turned towards Mark and shook him slightly. "Mark, wake up." I said softly and he blinked. He eyed me with his tired eyes and I huffed. "How many episodes did you watch?" I asked and he turned his gaze away. "Not many.." I glared at him and he tried to smile. "Just...15..." I gasped and lowered my eyebrows. "Mark! I told you i don't want you to stay up until late during school days.." I scolded him and he huffed. He hugged me tightly and I let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry babyyyyy..." he muttered and pouted. He looked at me and smiled, quickly planting a kiss on my lips. "Yah! I told you i don't want kisses in school!" I scolded him again. "It was ultra-fast!" He cried "and why are you so grumpy today..." he complained and pouted again. "Mark...i'm not grumpy. I just want you to stay focused on your studies because it's our last year in university and if we don't both finish this year, we won't be able to see each other everyday." I explained and he huffed.

"You're right, i'm sorry. I'll try harder." he kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. "We'll always be together, Eunah. I'm not gonna let you go anyway, so you better get used to the idea of us being together forever. Because even if you don't want to, i will lock you in my closet." He said in a serious tone which made me chuckle. "Yeah yeah, whatever.." I hugged him and we both giggled.