9

A Dark Commitment

The morning came and everyone got ready to leave. This time, Suho, Bom and Baekhyun stayed behind to look after Sangeun. Chen left, he was sure that he’s going to meet his brother soon, and ain’t nothin’ stoppin’ him. This time, instead of eyeing the boy, they went with covers. Chanyeol went inside the store since he’s oh-so-tall that he could see one corner to the other, Changmin sat outside pretending to read the newspaper he’s holding upside down, CL and Minzy pretended to hang out with each other with lots of empty shopping bags; Chanel, Gucci. Talk about price tags; no wonder they’re so high fashioned.

      “Is he out?” Chen asked through the ear piece. He was on the roof of a club.

      Chanyeol looked around, “ah, not this one.” he said. Meaning no.

      “Calm your farm, Chen. He’l come out-“

      “He’s out.” Chanyeol said.

      “CL and Minzy, you’re up.” Yunho said to the ear piece.

      CL nodded at Minzy and they walked fashionably, “Minji-ya, my Prada bag is so fabulous it can not touch anyone by purpose or anything.”

      Minzy nodded, “Tell me about it. My shoes worth more than thousand dollars and look at me, I’m walking on a dirty street. I should be walking in hollywood or something.”

      The boy came their way and CL purposely walked closer to Minzy, and he bumped CL. “Yah! You brat! Do you know how much this bag costs??! Tch, such a worthless boy.” CL smirked, “I got it on him.”

      “Great.” Chen smirked, “Hey Baek, it’s your time to shine, baby boy.”

      Baekhyun heard in his ear piece and took out his owner’s laptop, “You got it, brother!” he smiled.

      “Mission 25% complete, it’s time to go home and celebrate, boys.” Yunho said and they all went home with satisfied faces.

 

      “I told you everything will get better soon.” Sangeun smiled in satisfaction as Chen came to her arms and kissed her cheek, “You’re always right.”

      “And..done! We only need to keep an eye to where he stops and we’ll locate it- holy motherer.” Baekhyun whispered.

      “What’s wrong?” Changmin came to him, “What the hell?!”

      “What?” Chen came. His eyes were wide and his eyebrows furrowed, “he split into three?”

      CL sighed, “He’s an Archanian, what do you expect? And I’m guessing that JYJ lives separately, maybe that’s their plan and why that boy who touched my ing Prada splite into three.”

      “More importantly, we’ll need to split up into three too.” Dara said.

      “I’m taking Jaejoong.” Chen said.

      “That’s just it. We don’t know where he lives in that three spots.” Suho said, “we better practice now. And I suggest Sangeun to learn how to defend herself, too.”

      Chen snorted at the memory. He went down the stairs hurrily only to find an unconscious body and Sangeun with a steel bat in her hands. But yeah, she’ll have to learn how to fight more guys, especially when she has the Excelsior. The only thing she’s learned is the windmill. How to do it? You hold the steel bat and swing it in circles fastly.

      Sangeun elbowed him and smiled at Suho, “don’t worry, I’ll learn how.”

      “Yeah, I’ll teach you.” Chen winked, “let’s learn something else, not the windmill anymore.”

      Sangeun stepped his foot and hissed, “shut up, Chen.”

      “Okay, little miss I can do a windmill.” He teased, “let’s go to the basement.”

      With a scoff, Sangeun followed him down the stairs to the basement and he took out a pair of nunchuks, “check it out, I learned from Tao- ouch!” Chen winced as the nunchucks accidentally dropped and hit his foot.

      “Tao, you didn’t-“

      “Noona, don’t remind me.” Tao sighed and looked away. yesterday, Chen was a big deal and one hell of a stubborn student.

 

      Chen slowly learned how to use the nunchucks after 3 hours of learning with Tao. Tao patiently taught him over and over again until he got it right, and he could finally teach Sangeun about it. Chen was trying to keep himself entertained and not stress out about the JYJ thing too much, it’s slowly getting into him and he knew better than to make Sangeun worry about him too much, she could be worried all night. That’s why Sangeun preferred to sleep in Chen’s room with him to know that he’s okay.

      “Yah, that’s not how you do it.” Chen chuckled, “it’s like this.”

      Sangeun laughed, “you mean like this??”

      “Yeah, that’s it!!”

 

      Everyone practiced until it was dinner time, D.O had left earlier to cook. Everyone was having a great time, but Yunho had a bad feeling about how things are going to be. What if tomorrow came and it was a trap? What if Jaejoong intends to kill Chen? What if the Excelsior is in their hands? The world will crush.

      “Hyung, are you okay?” Changmin asked.

      Yunho nodded, “yeah, I just have lots of thoughts in my mind.”

      “Don’t think about it, hyung. Look at them,” Changmin motioned at Chen and Sangeun, “they look so happy together.”

      Yunho stared at them and sighed, “that’s what I’m afraid of.”

      “Do you think this is all going to end well?” CL asked.

      He stayed quiet, “I honestly don’t know.”

 

      The next day, Changmin, Kris and Xiumin will be staying at the house to look after Sangeun. Chen wanted to stay with her, but the team needs him, he’s the key to their project. To find JYJ and stop them without killing them, if possible.

      “Be careful!” Sangeun yelled before going inside the house.

      “You really love him, don’t you?” Changmin chuckled.

      She turned red and looked away, “Wh- I-“

      “No need to explain, I know the answer to that.” Changmin said, “in fact, we all do.”

      The team spread out into three, Chen, Yunho, Dara, Baekhyun and Kai. Chanyeol, Bom, Suho, Tao and Lay. Luhan, Sehun, CL, Minzy and D.O. they split up along the way and went to their assigned places. On the way, Yunho still couldn’t help but think that all of this is a bad idea, but what could he do? Tell them? And what will they do? Defy him.