7

A Dark Commitment

When the sun awakes the two couple, Chen pretended to be asleep and snuggled closer to Sangeun, just when she woke up. Sangeun felt a warm body beside her and woke up, when she noticed that it was Chen, she knew exactly that he is awake. She didn’t do anything and just stayed silent, until Chen himself opened his eyes in curiosity. Sangeun caught him, and immediately pinched his nose. Chen showed his foolish grin and smiled at her.

      “Good morning~” he sang.

      “Morning to you too. You’re so silly, you know that?”

      “I’m silly for you- wait, that doesn’t make any sense.” Chen chuckled and kissed her nose, “don’t I get a morning kiss, too?”

      She scoffed and pushed his face away, “you jerk.”

      “Yah!” Chen pouted.

      Sangeun laughed and kissed his nose, “there. Happy? You’re like a little kid who lost his balloon.”

      “First of all, I’m not a kid, second of all, I didn’t lose my balloon, third of all, I don’t even have a balloon.” Chen pinched her nose and smiled, “we gotta get up.”

      Sangeun nodded, “yeah. It’s going to be one hell of a day.”

      Chen got up from his bed and yawned, “well, not for you, princess. You’ll be staying here with Kai, Chanyeol and Lay, in case if anything happens while I’m gone with the other boys.”

      Sangeun was about to protest, when a knock was heard on Chen’s room’s door. Without thinking, the knocker opened the door, “hey Chen- hello.” He said in a surprised tone. Seeing Sangeun in Chen’s bed in Chen’s room? Isn’t that surprising?? Especially when they had just denied their affair yesterday.

      “Oh Kris ge. What’s up?” Chen asked as he buttoned the buttons of his shirt.

      “Chen, did I miss something? Because it seems like you were- uhm, nevermind. Anyway, we got a hint where JYJ is hiding.” Kris cleared his throat, “I’ll uh, be waiting for you two downstairs. And don’t worry, I won’t say nothing.”

      Chen turned his head and found that Kris was gone already. Say nothing? What is there to say?

      Sangeun and Chen went down and Kris looked tense. He was sweating although the air conditioner in the living room is on. Chen furrowed his brows and let it go, because Changmin and Yunho were going to explain their daily routines. Well there is only one thing that they do, stay inside the house no matter what. They never come out, so how does DBSK find out that it’s their hideout? They once placed a tracker on one person’s clothes and that person goes out every 3 times a week to buy groceries. Then soon, they planted a bug.

      “A bug?” Baekhyun repeated, “so you can hear what they’re saying??”

      “Yeah we can. The person mentioned Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, so we’re positive that it’s them.” Yunho explained.

      Luhan clapped his hands, “alright. So where is this hideout located exactly?”

      “Well, wherever it is, google map says no.” D.O said.

      Changmin sighed, “well if google map says no, it must be in a basement or somewhere with eyes can’t see.”

      “So how are we gonna find it?” Xiumin asked.

      Yunho blew air, “well, we’ll stalk people. That’s how.”

      Changmin nodded, “Sangeun will stay here with Kai, Chanyeol and Lay, in case if anything happens. The others, we will go at dusk.”

      “Let me come with you.” Sangeun said.

      “Sangeun, you will stay here. We need to keep the Excelsior safe from them. And if we do get in, Jaejoong won’t have the second thought to not kill you.” Yunho said.

      Chen went stiff and his grip on Sangeun’s hand tightened. Chen promised Sangeun that he will protect her, whatever it takes. “Sangeun, stay here, okay?”

      Sangeun looked at him in surprise, “but Chen, what if something happens to you??”

      “That is why you must stay here and protect the Excelisior. I promised that I won’t let you get hurt, and I’m trying my best to do that. I love you, but if anything happens to you..I don’t think I’ll survive.” Chen said softly.

      Sangeun sighed and nodded as she rested her head on Chen’s chest.

      “We will receive help from 2NE1, they are friends who help us escape.” Changmin said, “but sadly, JYJ has help from SNSD. Both of them are powerful, so be careful. 2NE1 should be arriving soon.”

      Suddenly, the door knocked. Baekhyun opened the door and they all could see 4 females. “Hi, you must be Baekhyun,” the black-haired one said, “the name’s CL. These are my friends, Bom, Minzy and Dara. We’re 2NE1.”

      Baekhyun let them in without a word and they hugged Changmin and Yunho. 2NE1 has style. CL has black hair, but she loves zebra-printed things. Minzy has short but curly hair. Bom is quite tall and she has brown hair. Dara has half short-half long blue hair, but sometimes she likes to paint it white. If DBSK went out of KLOS a year ago, 2NE1 went out of KLOS 6 months ago. They were like siblings, always taking care of each other. But that’s until the case of JYJ.

 

      That afternoon, Chen went to the basement to practice his combat skills. He was finally meeting his brother. What will he look like? Will he attack Chen? Will Chen be able to stop his brother? What if there’s no other choice than to kill him? will Chen kill him? Or get himself killed by Jaejoong? He punched the sack and stopped it from moving. What is he gonna do? He couldn’t kill his own brother, not the way his brother killed his mom.

      “Chen, do you really have to do this?” he heard Sangeun ask.

      He nodded slowly, “I have to face him and put an end to all this.”

      “Promise me that you will be alright, okay?” Sangeun sat beside him and took out her pinky.

      Chen chuckled and twirled his pinky with hers, “I promise.” Then he placed a soft kiss on her lips. It was his first kiss and their first kiss, “is this kiss better than your first kiss?”

      Sangeun smiled, “much better. I love you, Kim Jongdae.”

      “I love you too.”

 

 


 

 

sorry, this chapter is short Dx

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, THANKS:)