11

A Dark Commitment

He stopped whatever he was doing and unknowingly, he cried. Tears escaped his eyes and made his cheeks wet like flowing river. He might fight with him or say bad things to him, but he still loves Chen. It’s nature for a brother to love his sibling, it’s completely normal.

      “Jaejoong..” Yoochun whispered, “W-what are you doing?”

      Jaejoong looked back at him, “I-I..I can’t do this.”

      “Just do it..JUST DO IT!” He yelled with everything he had left, “R-remember what we fought for these years. We can finally have our victory.”

      “I know..I know.. but this doesn’t feel right! It’s not right at all!” Jaejoong dropped the Excelsior and tugged on his hair, “I don’t know what to do..Jongdae’s dead.”

      “Nope.” Someone said, “No, he’s not.” The man flew and placed Chen softly on the ground.

      He tightened his knuckles, “So before we start, I’m going to give you a chance.”

      “..A chance?”

      “Yeah, to run away and start over. I’m sure Chen wants that as well.” He glanced at Chen, “I’m Kris, by the way.”

      Jaejoong stood there with his eyes on Chen’s body before taking small steps to him. Kris let him made his way but Sangeun hugged Chen tighter in her embrace and won’t let Jaejoong see or touch him. Jaejoong looked at Sangeun, “Please.”

      With a worrisome face, Sangeun let go for Jaejoong to see him. He sighed softly and handed her the Excelsior, “I’m not the only one who wants it..keep it safe.”

      Sangeun nodded. Jaejoong slowly ruffled Chen’s hair and sighed, “I’ll see you when we meet again, brother.”

      He stood up and faced Kris, “Nice to meet you, Kris. And when he wakes up, tell him everything is fine now. I’ll see you some other time, all of you.”

      Kris nodded, “Where will you go now?”

      “Somewhere to start over, make a new beginning. Is that okay with you?”

      “Yeah, it’s gonna be perfect. But I won’t guarantee that Chen will believe me and drop all of this.” Kris said.

      “I know..but let the time come.” Jaejoong smiled, “And to treat the wounds..dip the Excelsior into water for 3 minutes and pour the water to their wounds. It will heal. I guess I’ll see you later, Kris.”

      After Jaejoong left, Kris brought everyone home two by two, with the help of Xiumin, Changmin and Lay too. Soon everyone was home lying with their wounds. Chen got the worst situation, but he was the one who got treated first. With the Exclesior water and Lay’s ability to heal others, he was almost back to normal. All they need to do was wait for him to get conscious.

CHEN.

      Darkness. That’s where it all began. I opened my eyes, surprised to see the light around me. I remember everything, I know everything. The first thing I see is Sangeun, an angel God sent me. then my friends, they’re like my family. Everyone smiled and I smiled the best I could to assure them that I was fine.

      “Chen..you’re awake.” Sangeun said.

      “..I am.” I smiled.

      “Welcome to a whole new beginning, Chen.” Yunho said, “it’s over now.”

      I nodded and smiled, “It is.”

 


 

 

yes, this is the end...

and I'm sorry that the last chapter is short

 

here's a a cute Chen for you~

tumblr_m6cvfy1n3T1rnuo84o1_r1_500.gif

 

don't forget the cool one~

tumblr_inline_mgedefLtap1r95bn7.gif

is it just me or does he look like Kim Soohyun here?

 

 

 

thank you for reading!