Chapter 9: Papparazzi Avalanche

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHERE is that guy?” Jans was tapping her foot in anxiety. She was scared that he would get spotted and her private life would be over in a flash. If news got out that one of the Bazooka Janes was dating a Kpop singer that was the end of it for her. She would get hounded by the kerfags and antis alike. And if Korean netizens scared people, they should meet the trolls that live on gossip in the Philippines. They'd bricks when they try to reason with those people.

 

“Where is he? He's late.” Ninz was Jans' bestie and the lady drummer of Bazooka Janes. She didn't like the stories that Jans told her about her ex-crush slash fake fiance. Thank God my Donghae is not an evil alien like that pink prince Sungmin.

 

“Maybe you should call him.” Jens, Jans's big sis was always the voice of reason. Techically, she was the voice of Bazooka Janes.

 

“I can't wait to get an autograph!” Mary was almost shrieking. Jans had to cover and remind her something.

 

“You are, in no shape or form, to ask him about any kind of autograph or skinskip. Are we clear? The guy is on the edge. Let's not spook him by harrassing him. Agreed?” she was holding Mary on both arms and shaking her slightly. After Mary nodded in agreement, she stopped.

 

“Dizzy.” Mary giggled then held her head. “Really, just call the guy so we can see if he's real or imaginary.”

 

Jans dialed the number he gave her and was ready to snap at him when someone else answered the call. She spoke in Korean and asked, “Where is Mr. Lee? Who is this?”

 

The guy who answered laughed a little then answered, “He's busy beating up Donghae. Do you want to leave a message for him?”

 

Her ears started to burn from irritation. So the was playing with some friends and making her wait. Well he has another thing coming. “I want you to tell that guy what I will tell you verbatim. Word.per.word. Okay?”

 

“Shoot.” the guy's voice was amused while hers was angry. “I can put you on speakerphone. Tell him yourself.”

 

“Okay. Here goes. 'Hey, you primadonna! If you don't get your pink-loving toushie down here in less than ten minutes. I will announce our engagement on national TV. And make sure you have a scandal that would last ten years after you graduate from being an idol!' Timer starts now!” she ended the call and crossed her arms. The Bazooka Janes clapped. She smiled smugly at them.

 

“RUN!” He ran out of his room to press the elevator down button repeatedly. He wanted to use the stairs but the other two would pass out. They were on the 30th floor. He didn't want to kill his friends.

 

When they got down, he realized that they didn't have security. This was not going to be good. The fangirls would have gathered by now and the papparazzi in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter