Chapter 8 : EunHae Surprise

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHERE IS SHE?!? He was tapping his foot in anxiety and he was beginning to think that some people might already be recognizing him. He was thinking it was a bad idea to come out of his room and text her that he would wait for her in the lobby. He counted at least 14 Koreans pass his seat without saying a thing to him. Some were couples, others were businessmen. There was a couple who looked and pointed at him and he was happy that he had a magazine with him. It was a business magazine and reading it was like waiting for paint to dry.

 

He heard a commotion near the entrance. There were some cameras that were taking pictures of a group of people who were coming in. He wanted to cuss when he saw the two people he didn't want to see until next month.

 

I am going to kill these guys. Donghae was with his bestfriend Eunhyuk. And they were walking towards him!

 

“Hey there prince. How's your vacation so far?” Eunhyuk asked him. He wanted to snarl at the two but he couldn't. There were cameras.

 

“Don't.call.me.prince.” he said through a smile. Donghae and Eunhyuk posed with him for pictures even if he wanted to beat the crap out of them. They were bigger but between the three of them, he was the martial arts expert. He could easily subdue them and end their careers right now. He excused himself and dragged the two to the elevator. The security agents in the hotel were good enough to support them but he still wanted to give the two a piece of his mind in private.

 

“What the hell were you thinking coming here?” he was too pissed off to appreciate that his friends were here. He knew that he needed to talk to someone about his Jans problem. But they didn't have to announce to the press that he was here too. Christ.

 

“I am sorry your highness, for revealing your true identity. Is that why you colored your hair again? It's too short now. Your fans would stress out about it.” Donghae didn't care if he was pissed. They've been hanging out a lot together these past few years and his hyung knew how considerate Sungmin was to his fans.

 

“Dude, we were scared that you were not going to be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter