Chapter 16: Officially Missing you

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“YOU can't just mop around and do nothing. We need to go to Bora and find that guy. Then you can talk to him and get all of this emoness out of the way.” Ninz pulled the cover off Jans. Jen was standing at the door with her hands on her waist.

 

“You owe us a vacation for giving us a heart attack when you ran off with that guy! And I want to drop kick him just once for being an overdramatic .” the girls were pilling it on. Mary was not saying anything however. She was just holding a pint of her favorite icre cream, cookies and crème.

 

Jans sat up when she saw it and pouted, “Ice cream.” Mary pulled out four Korean spoons from her pocket and gave her the pint. “Thanks for not judging me.”

 

“Me? Judge you? I am just coming along so I can legally stalk Eunhyuk oppa.” Ninz hit Mary with the spoon. “I'm kidding...a little bit.”

 

A pint of cookies and crème ice cream later, she was sitting cross-legged and getting grinded for quitting her job completely and crying over Sungmin. It's been three days since he left with Eunhae. She didn't know that she wouldn't have a chance to catch up with him.

 

It was a good thing that Lady Lee finally put her foot down and had someone track her son. Mr. Lee didn't want to accept her resignation but she made it impersonal and irrevocable. She didn't even mention what happened as a reason. She simply said that she was going to focus on the business she had with her sister and Bazooka Janes. None of it was true since she's been holed up in her room for three days, not one single bath.

 

“That is the last pint that we are going to eat. We are going to Bora tomorrow and I am not taking no for an answer. I got those zero rates before. I am not wasting them because your heartbroken. That guy better hide well or I'll break something of his before you can even get to talk to him.” en was really fired up.

 

“If you want to go to Cebu to commit murder, let's not go.” Mary could get scared easily when Jen was in an “I want to give some -whooping” mode.

 

“He! Bring your cooking skills when we get there. We might need to poison that craphead.” Jen teased Mary.

 

“But I don't wanna go to jaaaaaaaiiiiil!” Mary pouted. She was like the maknae of the group but she was as old as Jen.

 

“Stop being a baby. Don't you want to extract revenge from Eunhyuk for teasing you without showing you his abs ever?” Jen knew what made Mary raved up.

 

“Yeah...I was hoping to see him in his swimming shorts...or less. But I would never poison anyone, it's against a chef's oath.” Mary put her right hand on her chest.

 

“What is that? The Stuartic Oath?” they laughed at Ninz joke.

 

“Fine. I'm going. But I am not going to around asking for closure. He doesn't want to hear my explanation, then it's his bad. If he doesn't feel like what we had was real, then it's his bad. My mistake was being too nice and helping his hitler dad. I won't make the same mistake again. I am sure there are other cuties in Bora to oogle.” Jans pulled her hair up in a ponytail.

 

“Just as long as you don't do anything more than oogle. Last time I trusted you on your own, a boy kissed you, made you fall in love with him and then broke your heart. In less than a week's time. Gesh!” Jen was not gonna let it go.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter