Chapter 17 : Endings are Beginnings

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“THIS is crazy, right? Me falling in love with a girl I barely knew and running to her like a love-struck pabo.” Sungmin was sitting beside Leeteuk at the waiting are for their flight back to Manila. They were all in disguise because they didn't want to alert the rest of the passengers that they were SuJu.

 

“No, it's not. It's pretty normal. Which is something we don't get to do all the time. I am happy for you, prince.” Leeteuk pulled down his shades and looked at something. “Wow.”

 

Sungmin, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at the direction their hyung was looking at. “What are you looking at, hyung?” Donghae knew that Leeteuk had an odd taste in women. So he was wondering if his wow meant he saw someone he liked.

 

Leeteuk smirked and walked towards someone carrying a pink bag. Sungmin looked at the ticket in his hand. He didn't have time to waste on Leeteuk's new weird muse. He had to think of what to say to Jans when they see each other again.

 

JEN tapped her foot waiting for the other girls to catch up with her. Sometimes they were just so clueless about time. A man approached her and asked her something. She didn't turn towards him and he repeated his question.

 

“Excuse me, are you okay?” he asked.

 

She turned to him and tilted her head then frowned. “What?”

 

“I asked if you were okay?” he looked really concerned so she answered him.

 

“I am good. Why do you ask?”

 

“Oh, cause I think that fall must have hurt.” Leeteuk was smiling now.

 

“Fall? What fall?”

 

“It must have hurt when you fell from heaven. Someone like you could only be an angel.” he flashed a brighter boyish smile at her.

 

Jen sighed, looked at Leeteuk from head to toe, then raised her eyebrows. “Hey kimchi-eater, keep your corny lines to yourself. Or I'll drop kick you even before I call for security. Capish?”

 

Leeteuk was shocked with her suddent animosity. She looked like she was gonna bite his head off. Three other girls came to her supposed rescue.

 

He removed his shades and smiled at them. New targets acquired.

 

They gasped when they realized who he was, “Oh my god.”

 

But the admiration that he was supposed to hear and see faded after a few seconds. They all said, “What t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter