Chapter Two : Every FanGirl's Dream

My Heart's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You want me to do WHAT?” Jans couldn't help but say it louder than she intended to. She was talking to her future boss, Mr. Lee. She was supposed to be a part of the pioneer group of English teachers who would have high profile students. Idols, singers, actors and such were going to try to fit their English review into their very busy schedule. Their regular accounts would handle the regular guy but those who would be part of this special account would have to be the best and the most tight-lipped people they had. It wouldn't be a great idea to find out that on'e's idol at using preposition. Companies would rely on them to make sure that the VIP student's information, English proficiency and rate of improvement would be protected.

 

Nowhere near her resume objective did it say, 'To be hired as CEO's son's fake fiancee'!

 

“I can always get someone else to do it. But I am not sure if they would take it seriously or not. I don't want my son ending up being more jaded. So I will officially tell him that you are the girl that we want him to marry. That is not lying, isn't it?” she looked at him like he grew another head all of a sudden. “He's stubborn. He dates all those superficial women. I want him to be with someone who doesn't care about their next hair appointment. I want him to have a normal girlfriend.”

 

“I am sure there are a lot of normal woman who wants to jump your son's bones.” she blurted out before she could stop herself. I am not going to tell you that you just helped me check out three things from my life list? Be asked to marry someone, have a chance to be with someone famous and last but not the least, have dibs on my favorite Korean performer...She faced him again and smiled meekly now. “This is just for one month, right?” She had to be sure. “Then I would go back to my original designation, right?”

 

“Correct. We would pay you handsomely for it. Don't worry.” She doubted about that. She is keeping her expectations low of her new boss.

 

“When is he coming?” She had to ask. She needed to prepare for this. Mr. Lee said that it would appear r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter